Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). (3803 Views)

8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls / States With The Highest Population Of Local Girls In Nigeria / Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Mrblazer(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
I have tried both and realised that local girls are more exposed to the world than rich girls. The rich gals are always naive about sexx and always get scared. The local girls have this nice curves and knows how to dress even if they have just one dress grin. Try one and come back for testimony.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
You surely ain't ok.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by TruMantra(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
Roki o!
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mr Mantra, local girls or rich girls which one?
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by MissyB3(f): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mr blazer:

I have tried both and realised that local girls are more exposed to the world than rich girls. The rich gals are always naive about sexx and always get scared. The local girls have this nice curves and knows how to dress even if they have just one dress grin. Try one and come back for testimony.
Oh Lawd! grin
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Babamide(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
rokiatu:

You surely ain't ok.
seconded
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Repubocrat(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2011
It's all about priorities/preferences.

Ajebos have entitlement issues. Ajekpakos don't

Ajekpakos have a predispostion to Gold-digging. Ajebos don't.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Cuddlemii: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
@op

I don't blame you jare. You have to cut ur coat according to your size. That's what your swags can get you. You just not marketable for the rich girls.

You unlucky fellow, what has wealth got to do with sexiness, hotness, class, presentation, intelligence & etiquette. You don't need to be a million dollars or less than a million dollars to get heads spinning & command respect. I just think you are not worth the time of real women.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by DeeJ1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
He he he
What about rich local gals? cheesy
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Mrblazer(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2011
@cuddlemi. What do u mean cut ur coat according to ur size? Hey little gal dont think my posting this thread makes me a local dude.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Cuddlemii: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mr blazer:

@cuddlemi. What do u mean cut your coat according to your size? Hey little gal dont think my posting this thread makes me a local dude.

See I didn't even call you local. You just have a thing for local. I am just saying you should stop being ignorant. When you like a girl, its not about her status or the class division she belongs to. You just like her for being her which is an attribute of individuality & uniqueness. Stop generalizing biko nu.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by xynerise: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2011
Blazer is back. grin.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by tellwisdom: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2011
Goldieluks and cuddlemi, Please tell me whats wrong with ajepkako chicks? they cld be better than you some ajebos!.or watcha tink? dear wink
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Mcleo007(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
Local girls= cheap lay.
Rich girls = play hard to get undecided
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Cuddlemii: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
tellwisdom:

Goldieluks and cuddlemi, Please tell me whats wrong with ajepkako chicks? they cld be better than you some ajebos!.or watcha tink? dear wink

which of the categories do u fit into so i can use u as a case study in answering ur ques. if u r a guy, skip the chick part.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by WebSurfer(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2011
i like an average girll, might manage ajekpaco but not the local onces, cox there is diff, but ajebo? no wayyyyy
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Bisbelcall(f): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2011
which one is local which one is rich ? this is rubbish
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Russialane(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
cheeky question? your point ? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Mynd44: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by zoff: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
I agree, local girls are most often more romantic than rich girls.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Pennywise(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^And they give heads readily
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Cuddlemii: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2011
Pennywise:

^^^And they give heads readily

Meaning ur manhood stinks or size 0 if it attracts stand by feeding bottle devourers.

Why are u men disrespectful to the female gender. Which one is local, ajebo bla bla chick. Is that a determinant of a classy babe. You have not seen face me I face you product that can match any beauty queen in the world. You being sexy, hot or well behaved is not about the funds in your parent account, its about you & how you intend to market yourself.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by xynerise: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2011
^Are you ajekpako? undecided.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Cuddlemii: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2011
^yes na, why else did i select u as my role model. duh who doesn't want to look up to a lekki occupant wink wink
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by xynerise: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2011
^ mind u I didnt grow up in Lekki. I was once a kpako guy before my God remembered me. I finally built a house there. Thank God for his mercies.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^
good for you
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Cuddlemii: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2011
xynerise:

^ mind u I didnt grow up in Lekki. I was once a kpako guy before my God remembered me. I finally built a house there. Thank God for his mercies.

What did u rub abeg. I need God to remember me too. Well we thank God for your transformation & may it remain permanent, no one want to go back to chewing sticks wink wink
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Nayah(f): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2011
1- Beauty has nothing to do with your environnement
2- Beauty is subjective
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Goldieluks: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2011
tellwisdom:

Goldieluks and cuddlemi, Please tell me whats wrong with ajepkako chicks?   they cld be better than you some ajebos!.or watcha tink? dear wink

this one u mentioned my name,as if na me start the thread,lol.

There's nothing wrong in being ajepako,so far the chick is able to rise to the standards of ajebos.That's
how i see it though,but most ajepakos are far better than some so called ajebo,especially the ones in nija.

Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by airmark(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2011
@ Nayah, i appreciate your beautiful comments on nl. You are one of the few members i wish to meet one day. I plan to visit Uk and france on vacation with my cousins. Will like to meet you. I will be visiting montpeiller and want to know how far it is to your base.
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by Nayah(f): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
Airmak I'm so flattered about your comment thanks, I would be very glad to see you too one day, but Montpellier is in the South, I'm in the North lol  wink
Re: Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). by MMM2(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2011
op
sorry i dont do bush meat
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Without Sex / Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? / Men: 3 Simple Ways To Know If A Girl Is Still A Virgin Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.