Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors (136352 Views)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by kcoolk4: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
spyder880: Or this 4ft wide foreign design which could be mounted on your front entrance with only N220,000 grin Better thing sweet o grin
Prof Spyder,
Wey person fit get this door sef?.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
kcool_k4:
Prof Spyder,
Wey person fit get this door sef?.

Ogui road Enugu, opposite the stadium. I know its very much available in all major Nigerian cities, especially Lagos.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Dimatelli(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
You can get a wide variety of security and interior wooden doors of all sizes at Dimatelli Doors. We also stock Turkey security doors including the Eternity Homes, Rayan etc. You can visit our website www.dimatellidoors.com to learn more about our products and our contact details. You are sure to get what you want and we'll also exceed your expectations.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Dimatelli(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
You can get a wide variety of security and interior wooden doors of all sizes at Dimatelli Doors. We also stock Turkey security doors including the Eternity Homes, Rayan etc. You can visit our website www.dimatellidoors.com to learn more about our products and our contact details. You are sure to get what you want and we'll also exceed your expectations.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by 1Segzy: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
I asked a welder to do a 5 feet and a 3 feet security door for one of my three bedroom bungalow. I choose a particular good and catchy design in his pictures and I paid fairly well. I cried when I see the quality of the finish. Horrible!. I quickly reserved the 5 feet one for the generator house. Our welders are a long way off though some are trying. Never will I allow myself to be bamboozled again. Foreign doors still ranks as the best in terms of finish.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by mufutau55(m): 1:37am On Oct 07, 2014
1Segzy:
I asked a welder to do a 5 feet and a 3 feet security door for one of my three bedroom bungalow. I choose a particular good and catchy design in his pictures and I paid fairly well. I cried when I see the quality of the finish. Horrible!. I quickly reserved the 5 feet one for the generator house. Our welders are a long way off though some are trying. Never will I allow myself to be bamboozled again. Foreign doors still ranks as the best in terms of finish.

You just met an unqualified welder that did a bad job for you.... Welder pass Welder...

Have you checked some of the works here...
https://www.nairaland.com/1410552/security-armored-doors-burglary-proofs

Look at this beautiful one done for Oga Spyder:
https://www.nairaland.com/1809270/low-cost-housing-case-study/9

Hajji Mufutau

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Muyesky(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2014
mufutau55:

You just met an unqualified welder that did a bad job for you.... Welder pass Welder...

Have you checked some of the works here...
https://www.nairaland.com/1410552/security-armored-doors-burglary-proofs

Look at this beautiful one done for Oga Spyder:
https://www.nairaland.com/1809270/low-cost-housing-case-study/9

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks for the vote of confidence sir
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by mufutau55(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Muyesky:

Thanks for the vote of confidence sir

Your work speaks for itself.

Hajji M.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by dgitrader(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2015
spyder880:
^^^ That looks exactly like the door I placed in my front entrance in my house and the price is N35k. Its 4ft in width to accomodate any large property. What is the width of the door you posted, me dey like better cheap goods lol.
Oga spyder880 pls advice,
Is it same as this virony sold for 35k presently? And how durable are they? And if it's same one u have, what has been the experience?

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
dgitrader:

Oga spyder880 pls advice,
Is it same as this virony sold for 35k presently? And how durable are they? And if it's same one u have, what has been the experience?

Due to the fact that the China door was in my front door, it was giving me massive key trouble. I spent over 7k on repairs with my hungry kids locked out while I battle for up to 30 minutes most Sunday afternoons trying to open the troublesome key from the outside. I woke up one morning (with a hammer) grin and ordered the door broken down. I have since replaced it with a local door well built. It was not a good experience.

However Turkish security doors are much better, like these.......

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by mufutau55(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
spyder880:

Due to the fact that the China door was in my front door, it was giving me massive key trouble. I spent over 7k on repairs with my hungry kids locked out while I battle for up to 30 minutes most Sunday afternoons trying to open the troublesome key from the outside. I woke up one morning (with a hammer) grin and ordered the door broken down. I have since replaced it with a local door well built. It was not a good experience.

So Oga Spyder, it's not just replacing the key cylinders, handles and mechanism... why the whole door? Just need to understand..

Hajji M.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
mufutau55:

So Oga Spyder, it's not just replacing the key cylinders, handles and mechanism... why the whole door? Just need to understand..

Hajji M.

At a time I started feeling that the China door is too "light weight" for what I will need as an external door. I need something heavy enough to keep intruders busy for a long time while I load my guns and make calls for all the streets in my hood to be blocked off cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by mufutau55(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
spyder880:

At a time I started feeling that the China door is too "light weight" for what I will need as an external door. I need something heavy enough to keep intruders busy for a long time while I load my guns and make calls for all the streets in my hood to be blocked off cheesy

Got it. It was a temporary thing anyway... and adding insult to injury... it's still giving you problem.. So you just fired/sacked the door. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by dgitrader(m): 3:14am On Apr 13, 2015
spyder880:

thanks so much for ur graphic explanation. Lol. I always considered the possibility of damaged keys in them, but never ever concieved the idea of it locking me and my family out...See wahala!
My only wish is that turkish doors werent that expensive, because most i saw were armoured and costing above 100k.
i have order for the beatiful autobase painted, local door with inbuilt protector. It cost about 40k and i am personally monitoring the materials to be used. Will post the pics here when its out.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by nuelrivlin: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please can anyone tell me where to get the best locally fabricated doors in the south east part of Nigeria.Thanks
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
nuelrivlin:
Please can anyone tell me where to get the best locally fabricated doors in the south east part of Nigeria.Thanks

Metal or wooden.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by adanny01(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
spyder880 pls i need prices of good and affordable doors. Front door is 4ft and rear 3ft with 6 inch frame turkey preferable and highest budget for front is 100k. I also need price for bathroom door and other interior doors.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2015
adanny01:
spyder880 pls i need prices of good and affordable doors. Front door is 4ft and rear 3ft with 6 inch frame turkey preferable and highest budget for front is 100k. I also need price for bathroom door and other interior doors.

I am a little busy now, but you can get a good Turkish door for a little over N100k, depending on your location.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by gmpanacea: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
@ spyder880, do you guys still have your doors in Enugu? Can you send me your number and I can call you.

Best.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by deluxecad(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
gmpanacea:
@ spyder880, do you guys still have your doors in Enugu? Can you send me your number and I can call you.

Best.

Check his signature on all his posts and profile, his numbers, email and blog are there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Demainman1:
@Spyder, Thanks for ur response my brother. The job is going o. I was not overly impressed with the security doors the welder made having seen the ones you posted here for cheaper prices. Two months ago I sent a digital camera home and gave instructions that henceforth every fittings that go into the house must me photographed and sent to me first before fixing.

My people idea of quality is well short of my standard. And to think that it is even costing them more is very annoying.

This is definitely the first and also the last project i will do in absential angry

My advice to all potential home owners in diaspora, Save ur money, travel home at ur convenience and do the bits you can
. Alternatively do it the Spyder and Brabus way and get progress photos of the project both still and video if possible so you can make necessary correction before it is too late.

Absolutely best way to go to ensure quality.

True then in 2011 and I still find that true in 2016.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Francon(f): 3:23pm On May 07, 2016
Please I need a Turkey door with height 190.5.. wideness 30 ..hinges gap ..down 9inches ..middle 53inchis..up67inches. Send me photos if you can. I'm in Lagos and it is urgent
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by temiayo11: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
hello, i like this door,how can i get it and what is the price

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Gwithus: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2017
Urgently in need of Steel Security doors with these dimensions: (i) 1200 x 2100mm (ii) 900 x 2100mm.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by foxxymobile1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Amuwo-odofin-festac Town Lagos Mainland Iddis 3 Ft Imported Door ₦28,000. 54mm very thick
Amuwo-Odofin-Festac Town Lagos Mainland Iddis 3 Ft Imported Door ₦30,000. 54mm---Buy Now-Call Now.
IDDIS 3 FT IMPORTED DOOR
₦28,000.00
Service Charge excluded !!
Key Features
Made from high quality steel
Function Apartment,School,Hotel,Villa,Building,Office,Hospital, Restaurant
Door type Security Steel Door
Specifically designed to put a marvelous looks to door steps
Available in 3 ft
In good shape.Bought the wrong side door at the rate of N 35,000 excluding transportation cost, decided to sell it off at a cheaper price. Call.Try Now!!

Fairly used iron door.Buy Used Burglary Proof Iron Door And Window Guard N15,000 Lagos State Located in Festac town
Door and Window-N 15,000--Call Now

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by foxxymobile1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Amuwo-odofin-festac Town Lagos Mainland Iddis 3 Ft Imported Door ₦28,000. 54mm very thick
Amuwo-Odofin-Festac Town Lagos Mainland Iddis 3 Ft Imported Door ₦30,000. 54mm---Buy Now-Call Now.
IDDIS 3 FT IMPORTED DOOR
₦28,000.00
Service Charge excluded !!
Key Features
Made from high quality steel
Function Apartment,School,Hotel,Villa,Building,Office,Hospital, Restaurant
Door type Security Steel Door
Specifically designed to put a marvelous looks to door steps
Available in 3 ft
In good shape.Bought the wrong side door at the rate of N 35,000 excluding transportation cost, decided to sell it off at a cheaper price. Call.Try Now!!

Fairly used iron door.Buy Used Burglary Proof Iron Door And Window Guard N15,000 Lagos State Located in Festac town
Door and Window-N 15,000--N20,000 Call Now

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by amafred(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Where is your location pls
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Ftuna(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Hello we are manufacturer internal doors in Turkey.
If you are interesting,I can send our catalog and prices

wp +90 554 897 6767

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Ftuna(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hello Dear brother,My name is Furkan from Turkey We produce internal doors in Turkey +90 554 897 67 67 foreigntrade@tunaahsap.com

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ftuna:
Hello we are manufacturer internal doors in Turkey.
If you are interesting,I can send our catalog and prices

wp +90 554 897 6767

Are these wooden or metal doors?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Ftuna(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
We produce interior wooden doors sir
Are these wooden or metal doors?[/quote]
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Ftuna(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2019
these are interior wooden doors but also we produce steel security doors.For mode details +90 554 8976767
spyder880:

Are these wooden or metal doors?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) / Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.