Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? (12560 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by xynerise: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
What does it mean when ur wife/husband said he/she needs privacy? undecided. Just curious.
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2011
98.9% of Musketeers on this section are pitiable hypocritical fakers! you wont get any reasonable response on here! Get to the family section!

Yes they need privacy! But only when they specifically demand it! it shouldnt be an every time thingy! Realistically speaking, do you really think you can police the woman you love everywhere she goes? When would she miss you? Privacy tends to add spice though! It's not as if she is cheating on you! Dont you trust her? Would YOU like your own privacy at times? Marriage is not Dating! You really need to be Understanding at ALL TIMES! I M O! smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Scash(f): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2011
undecided
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by femmy2010(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2011
Privacy in marriage is an hard one to get,

1 Like

Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Mynd44: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2011
Everyone deserves a little privacy married or not

1 Like

Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by queenafric(f): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2011
Well, if she is preggers, dont blame her if she get irritated sometimes and might therefore want some privacy. It's not her, it's d hormones. So pls be understanding and respect her wish.
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Andrew3(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2011
The bible says and the two shall become one, why need privacy if there is nothing fishy?
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

98.9% of Musketeers on this section are pitiable hypocritical fakers! you wont get any reasonable response on here! Get to the family section!

Yes they need privacy! But only when they specifically demand it! it shouldnt be an every time thingy! Realistically speaking, do you really think you can police the woman you love everywhere she goes? When would she miss you? Privacy tends to add spice though! It's not as if she is cheating on you! Dont you trust her? Would YOU like your own privacy at times? Marriage is not Dating! You really need to be Understanding at ALL TIMES! I M O! smiley

I have this feeling that you are riled up and always shouting in your posts. Dont know why.
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2011
queenafric:

Well, if she is preggers, dont blame her if she get irritated sometimes and might therefore want some privacy. It's not her, it's d hormones. So pls be understanding and respect her wish.
True!

::Andrew:::

The bible says and the two shall become one, why need privacy if there is nothing fishy?
Sunday Sunday Christian! Wetin concern their being one with privacy? See ya mouth like why the need for privacy! Why dont you follow her into the TOILET every time she wants to crap then, shebi?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Russialane(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2011
everybody needs privacy sometimes its natural
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2011
Flashaldrin:

I have this feeling that you are riled up and always shouting in your posts. Dont know why.
If you don know why, and you are not ready to ask, Keep your feelings to yourself then, and STOP using every opportunity you get to think about what i posted, thereby showcasing your unquantifiable ignorance to the whole world! undecided
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Mynd44: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2011
I wonder why people quote the part of the Bible that is convinient for them. What happens when one of her friends call her for a personal question and the friend is not keen on sharing her problems with her friends husband?

1 Like

Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

If you don know why, and you are not ready to ask, Keep your feelings to yourself then, and STOP using every opportunity you get to think about what i posted, thereby showcasing your unquantifiable ignorance to the whole world! undecided
Lol, attacking me for no reason.
Who are u angry with {zed zz asking the seeker}
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by 195(f): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2011
- Walks in -

spits - rubs my 14weeks old pregnancy and walks out - undecided
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by xynerise: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
^ epileptic antelope. tongue
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2011
Yes we do. My husband introduced me to one of there wonderful family traditions. My mother in law has 5 boys and she did a wonderful job training them to love their wives. Once a month, all d men in their family give their wives a whole weekend off, the wife chooses where she wants to go and the men will pay for the mini holiday, my father in law used to always say a happy wife is a happy home so he started this culture with his wife and his boys have followed. Mine is d 3rd saturday of each month, if I choose to stay at home and laze around then he takes the baby and goes out, orders me lunch and snacks. Sometimes I use my weekend to go to the spa, or the mall. I have breakfast there watch a movie and shop. This once a month break is really beautiful and I come home happy, refreshed and sweety usually gets a great reward that night. All women need some measure of privacy and "me" time

5 Likes

Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2011
Yes they do,

Most especially Western Ladies do request for privacy.

1 Like

Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by ifyalways(f): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
Yes,I need space once in a while to play,act and be "me".

1 Like

Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by dabrake(m): 2:55am On Sep 04, 2011
Flashaldrin:

laff wan kil mi die
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 04, 2011
Yes ke. Me love it when I have to travel for seminars. If it's a 2day thing, I add extra 3days to it grin. If it's a one week thingy, I add an extra 2days to it grin depending on how much '' 'beggings to come back home, I receive'' not that I get any anyways, more like they can't wait to get rid of me.

1 Like

Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Goldieluks: 4:56am On Sep 04, 2011
jennykadry:

Yes ke. Me love it when I have to travel for seminars. If it's a 2day thing, I add extra 3days to it grin. If it's a one week thingy, I add an extra 2days to it grin depending on how much '' 'beggings to come back home, I receive'' not that I get any anyways, more like they can't wait to get rid of me.

You must be a pain in the asss. grin

@OP. I need my privacy,but some men are sniffers,they sniff it away from you
With their unwarranted jealous ways.
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 04, 2011
^^ yes ooo. When I am away they are happy. They can do whatever and daddy wouldn't mind or yell @ them.
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Basics007: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2011
The OP wrote husband/wife while the thread title wrote wife alone. That's why i rushed to the thread to demand if it's only wives alone that needs privacy.
Everybody needs privacy once in a while hence the reason why each partner should have separate rooms "but with an adjoining door o!". The wife's room may not be for sleeping but for her personal issues,whatever that may be.

1 Like

Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by HisMajesty1(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2011
sometyms u just wanna be left alone to urself, whether or not u've gat ur hubby or wifey around.
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by horny4u(f): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2011
Yes oh !
I love my privacy infact I turned an extra room to my closet cum sanctuary.
Its where i keep shoes that if hubby knows the price i might be on my way to my pop's house  shocked
I go there to let off steam, play dress up, practice new make up skills without an intention to go out o, to pamper my self, write business plans and even to pray .
Just go there to generally be girly and reaffirm my femininity.
Its my personal space.

Most men like their own space too which is understandable looking at the responsibility on their shoulders to be a success and to guide , provide and protect for their loved ones, whether its formula one, golf or football that is taking is time , i just supply the wine or tea and chin chin or fried meat and scram , its a good time for me to go BB gossip with my sisters anyway.

I believe marriage should not be suffocating, but compliment each other.

1 Like

Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by stunna2(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2011
@ OP
yup!
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Titto(f): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2011
horny4u:

Yes oh !
Its where i keep shoes that if hubby knows the price i might be on my way to my pop's house  shocked

This made me laugh cos it's so like me.
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2011
//
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2011
It is important to define the scope of privacy. Everyone needs privacy at some point I guess. It's all about the different phases in life. With the right levels of understanding both parties would give each other the privacy so required. The couple should define things for themselves.
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by VUVUZELA10: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2011
One on one is one. I do not think that husband and wife need privacy in the actual sense/meaning of the word.
Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by obowunmi(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2011
No such thing as privacy in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Do Married Women Need Privacy From Their Husband? by pingpong1: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2011
You see women!!!!!!  if na man de demand this privacy now, wahala go de.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? / Housewife or Working Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.