Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm (10560 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / 18 Yrs Old Boy, Bleep 82 Yrs Old Woman For 11pm To 3am. What He Did Next Will Sh / His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by jonsin(m): 12:35am On Sep 03, 2011
I know there are fewer decent ladies these days,but all things being equal,is it decent for a lady to speak with the opposite sex (that's not her boyfriend or husband) on phone after 11pm
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by thetelz(m): 12:43am On Sep 03, 2011
Nothing there,
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by adamse(f): 12:45am On Sep 03, 2011
are u serious? is dis really a  question?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by tpia5: 12:45am On Sep 03, 2011
is she married?

then its not wise since that's time she should be spending doing other things.

although it depends on the nature of the call.

if its trivial, then there's no need.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 03, 2011
sirs and mas lets say the truth. a responsible wife or wife material should be in bed latest 10 except if she got something important to do that keeps her awake other than posting or making phone calls. i wouldnt date or marry such late night talking babes
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by y3mz1(f): 1:31am On Sep 03, 2011
In the UK a lady can answer her phone at any time, it would not make her less of a lady.
My best friend who is a female may call for a chat at 11.30,
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by deniyor: 2:04am On Sep 03, 2011
is it decent for a man?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by tpia5: 2:37am On Sep 03, 2011
people talk as if their bodies are robots?

God created man to rest occasionally, just like he himself rested on the 7th day.

heart attacks and hbp are both real!!

be wise, jeez.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by otokx(m): 4:21am On Sep 03, 2011
amazing thread
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 03, 2011
Why talk at 11pm,when MTN forces Nigerians (who love freebies) to make free nite calls from 12.30am -4.30a.m.lol
imo Anyone who calls at past 11, except for emergencies, is suffering from insomnia,webmania or extremely active social life which is common among youths, but tends to fade as age increases with sensibility decreasing exuberance and replacing it with regret or decorum.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 03, 2011
how and why would answering the phone after a certain time determine decency?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 03, 2011
Its relative to the african values and moral upbringing.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by tpia5: 5:55am On Sep 03, 2011
Anyone who calls at past 11, except for emergencies, is suffering from insomnia,webmania or extremely active social life which is common among youths

cant remember making or receiving any such non-essential calls even when younger.

maybe in this era of facebook, webcams and whatnot, time of day no longer matters.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 03, 2011
Might be the only time to talk to folk in another timezone.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by jonsin(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2011
@toba,well said
@deniyan,nice question,hmmmmmmm!
@lari03,very funny
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2011
As long as a woman is NOT MARRIED, she comes under the law of NO MAN! She can CHOOSE to speak to ANYGUY, boyfriend or not at ANYTIME of the day! What the hell is the definition of DECENCY in the first place? So decency is speaking to your boyfriend after 11pm? Any guy that buys his medieval idea is pitiably living in a mirage! What if there was an emergency? What if she was busy thru out the day and only has the night to speak on phone? Now if she is married, it is DAMNED WRONG! Unless there is an emergency involving LIFE! wink
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Pweety4me(f): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2011
Good question.

But u see, if it's sensible talk & u know him i don't see anything wrong, although i do ave a policy about that, i only push it sometimes with 1 of my guy friends he's pretty decent.
smiley
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by claremont(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2011
A modern unmarried career lady can receive phone calls at any time of the day from her boss, clients, potential clients, colleagues e.t.c; moreover, don't forget that some countries/companies do operate a 24 hour working time. I simply can't understand how answering a telephone after 11pm can be used as a measure of decency, surely, there must be other cogent ways of knowing decent ladies!
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2011
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by femmy2010(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2011
C nothing wrong with that.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Mynd44: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2011
Married or not a woman should be able to answer or make calls on her phone at anytime of the day as lond as she does not disturb anyone wit her calls.
What is wrong with everyone? I am sure y'all will say a married man can answer his phone as you wish
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2011
^mschew, don't mind dem (toba, u inclusive), women should watch their weight, women shdnt rcv calls past 11, women should remain virgins n stop sleeping around, bla bla bla!

Like seriously?? Wat is with these 'boys'
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2011
i don't know what to do about these ladies that keeps mentioning my name. truth be told, a decent babe, wife material or a wife shouldnt be heard or seen making calls at such odd times. except for emergency, job routine or different time zone, it would be improper to engage in such frivolous chat. a girl responsible to her guy or husband if married at such odd times. come to think of it, what biz do pple transact at 11pm if not to toast and flirt or exchange contacts? that's my opinion. my girl or babe cant engage in such BS if she must continue with me. i have an acute insomnia hence, i hang around till 1am reading on line or watching CNN to be abreast of latest around the world. if not, by 10.30 pm i should be in bed
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2011
Well, dats u, You should judge others ( seeing them as irresponsible)cos they are not like you,
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Goldieluks: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2011
It depends on the type of call,cause you don't expect one not to receive an
important call maybe from your mum or dad or cousins,at that time,just because your decent.
Anything can happen,you never know.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2011
@Toba! Why on GOD'S EARTH do you think that you have irrevocable rights over a lady that you are not MARRIED TO?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2011
Pathetic. i have asked some fundamental questions which a decent lady should answer. check my post again to see the questions. im not judging anyone i just hate BS.
bhusayor:

Well, dats u, You should judge others ( seeing them as irresponsible)cos they are not like you,
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz im not sure u read my post at all or u did but couldnt understand it. review it again and address the fundamental questions raised therein. im talking in general and in relative terms. i for as one individual is an advocate of decency and as sucq no holds barred in talking down to earth
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2011
I'm not in for late night calls, find long conversations boring, but I tnk u n websurfer mentioned 'chatting online' at nyt too as being indecent, reason I made my comment, If u are also guilty of chattn online, flirting n all, then you shouldn't dee yourself as a decent man and shouldn't get worked up wen your gf does that.

NOTE-I'm not talkn aboutn married women
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2011
I still STAND on what i said! if you arent MARRIED to her YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS to tell her how to live her life! You can only advise her! Whether she heeds or not is not your business!
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Goldieluks: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2011
Some men are so jealous that,they begin to hurt themselves for no just cause.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2011
young lady. whats so important about late calls? why wouldn't any reasonable individual talk at early hours? why wait till 11pm. my babe knows the rule. she dares not engage in such frivolities. its still fair for a guy but not a lady. a guy can flirt but not a lady. if its outside emergency, diff time zone or job routine, the fellow is out to either gossip, flirt or in for some mischievous act. not forgeting health grounds or exam. exam self u shd be reading and not posting on nl or making illicit calls
bhusayor:

I'm not in for late night calls, find long conversations boring, but I tnk u n websurfer mentioned 'chatting online' at nyt too as being indecent, reason I made my comment, If u are also guilty of chattn online, flirting n all, then you shouldn't dee yourself as a decent man and shouldn't get worked up wen your gf does that.

NOTE-I'm not talkn aboutn married women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Counter Thread - Full Kissable Lips (pics) / She Does Not Pick My Call / 10 Reasons Why Most Women Don’t Wear Panties Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.