Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Where Is Dimeji Bankole? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Dimeji Bankole? (11585 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC / House Speaker Dimeji Bankole (PDP) Has Lost! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Tushed: 1:17am On Sep 03, 2011
Please Nairalanders where is our erstwhile speaker Dimeji Bankole?. I argued with someone yesterday that he is still in EFCC's net. What is the latest on his trial? I sincerely hope I get answers here. Thank you
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by tpia5: 1:27am On Sep 03, 2011
why not face other things.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Depilot(m): 1:33am On Sep 03, 2011
@ Poster: You are a lost man. You should have voted for Buhari.
Oladimeji Bankole's case will go down the drain just like other big cases against PDP high power thieves.

The format is very straight forward: 1.Arrest, 2.make some noise, 3.Detain for a few days, 4. Make more noise and 5.Give bail. CASE CLOSED.
Nigerians want their food to taste different and better, but they continue to use the same cook and the same old same ingredients.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Chyz2: 1:34am On Sep 03, 2011
Tushed:

Please Nairalanders where is our erstwhile speaker Dimeji Bankole?. I argued with someone yesterday that he is still in EFCC's net. What is the latest on his trial? I sincerely hope I get answers here. Thank you

He was let out on bail a while ago. The question should be "where is Cecilia Ibru?"!
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by BigB11(m): 2:18am On Sep 03, 2011
Bankole was used for distraction and that goal has been accomplished.
The question Nigerians should be asking is: why is Akala or OGD still walking around freely?
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Beaf: 3:50am On Sep 03, 2011
Tushed:

Dimeji's case is still in court, all his attempts to kill it failed. He is very likely to see the four walls of a jail house by the time judgement is given.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Rhino5dm: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2011
OP

where is Haliru, a theif that was indicted in siemen bribery case? [size=19pt] MINISTER OF DEFENCE![/size]
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Roland17(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2011
The day EFCC has the courage to arrest Tony Anenih (Mr Fix it) that is the day i would respect EFCC, Dimeji and Cecelia are babies in the corruption game compared to Mr Fix it.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by abacus(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2011
Beaf:

Dimeji's case is still in court, all his attempts to kill it failed. He is very likely to see the four walls of a jail house by the time judgement is given.

[size=32pt]MUMU[/size]
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Greenslim: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
Case closed by order.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by ajirebi20: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
DImeji is dead.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by kslash2000: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2011
Depilot:

@ Poster: You are a lost man. You should have voted for Buhari.
Oladimeji Bankole's case will go down the drain just like other big cases against PDP high power thieves.

The format is very straight forward: 1.Arrest, 2.make some noise, 3.Detain for a few days, 4. Make more noise and 5.Give bail. CASE CLOSED.
Nigerians want their food to taste different and better, but they continue to use the same cook and the same old same ingredients.

Why not stop talking about Buhari, the man that was at Abacha's remembrance and said he Abacha didnt embezzle any money
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by chillaz(f): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2011
Still in custody!
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by 76Naira(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
Na today?
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by babaowo: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
DIMEJI is in moneyyyyy!
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by AjanleKoko: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
He's out on bail.
he was still at some wedding i was at, couple of weekends ago.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by biilwwu(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
He is at Abeokuta eating amala, pls let him live , he is not the first  n would not be the last  that took a  bite from national cake
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by lagcity(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
ol boy bone matter. Dimeji is having fun wherever he is. all that EFCC episode is just shakara. Bode George went to jail and some are thinking Dimeji will also go to jail. That's hoping for too much. Only one PDP thief can go to jail in a 5-year period.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by offorbuike: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2011
ON A SOFT TONE, HE IS IN MA FATHERS DUPLEX grin grin grin BUT ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, AM ALSO KEEN TO KNOW WHERE HE IS. BOKOHARAM AND OTHER HAPPENINGS HAVE MADE IT LUK AS IF WE'VE FORGOTTEN BUT WE HAVENT DONE SO. WE NIGERIANS DONT FORGET SUCH THINGS.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by wysenas(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2011
D law in nigeria is only made 4 d common man.while some Nigerians are in prison 4 minor cases like theft,stealing etc.people like OGD,BANKOLE,AKALA,MR FIX IT etc are enjoying their loot.d question iam asking is that why do we think some are above d law in Nigeria.Does it mean that those mentioned above are citizens while we are tenants in Nigeria.imagine given national assembly members 300m and 500m as funiture allowance when d govt.said 18k minimum wages 4 a civil servant is too much.Nigeria problem is artifical not natural becos its man made,we are blessed by God with Natural resources but no gd leader 2 manage it.Only God will help.rvant is too much.Nigeria problem is artifical not natural becos its man made,we are blessed by God with Natural resources but no gd leader 2 manage it.Only God will help.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Ihengote: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
Dimeji Bankole is in Nigeria
LWKMD
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by cie(f): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
ATTENTION EVERYONE! Dimeji is in my cupboard. case closed. cool
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Abayomin70(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
bi ilw wu:

He is at Abeokuta eating amala, pls let him live , he is not the first  n would not be the last  that took a  bite from national cake
guy dont talk like dat so is now good to embezle publik funds
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Gbawe: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2011
AjanleKoko:

He's out on bail.
he was still at some wedding i was at, couple of weekends ago.

I bet he sprayed plenty of crisp $100 bills as well for effect !!! Rub salt in the wound of gullible Nigerians who think the war against corruption is anything but totally dead under GEJ. This current President does not believe in punishing anybody. The worst that will happen is that erring folks get the sack . Make una just ask Aondoakaa our former AGF who is chilling and living large after threathening the existence of Nigeria with his treasonous actions.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by marcus1234: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
Dime wot.u mean dimeji bankole.i think is where the pdp kept him
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by HisMajesty1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2011
On d bankole issue, just xpect a little more noise later dis year, after which dat wuld be, Dogs dont eat dogs!!!
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by shawonlese: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
It appears he was spotted in St. Tropez couple of days ago sipping Cristal on his private Yacht with some Bikini clad girls.

Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Basics007: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2011
The OP's question is applicable to so many other corrupt Nigerians who were initially "gragra" by the EFCC and nothing came of it
Where's Kenny Martins?
Where's Peter Odili?
Where's Abubakar Audu?
Where's Saminu Turaki?
Where's Orji Uzor Kalu?
Where's Elumelu?
Infact the list is endless. And this list is excluding all those glaringly corrupt people Farida and Ribadu before her refused to go after.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by ziccoit: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2011
He is where all Nigeria corrupt leaders are. Don't worry, he will soon appear as a political GODFATHER by 2015. We all know BODE is one of the GEJ'S GODFATHERS.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by reindeer: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2011
Corruption will thrive under Mr Spineless: GEJ. There's nothing he can do about all these his Ogas.
Re: Where Is Dimeji Bankole? by Beaf: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2011
shawonlese:

It appears he was spotted in St. Tropez couple of days ago sipping Cristal on his private Yacht with some Bikini clad girls.

He can't go anywhere, because his passport has been siezed. The man is going to jail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 36 States Shared N156.2bn In Two Months- The Vanguard / Reviewing The Buhari Style By Chiedu Uche Okoye / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Revalidates His APC Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.