Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock (12534 Views)

FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship / Buhari Arrives For Aso Rock Tour / No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by OAM4J: 1:31am On Sep 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Boko Haram: Jonathan gets Israeli protection[/size]

BY DANIEL IDONOR and Kingsley Omonobi, Abuja.
Indications emerged yesterday that following the August 26 suicide bombing of the United Nations House in Abuja, which is the second of such devastating attacks inside the federal capital territory, the seat of power, President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the deployment of Israeli Security experts to supervise the security of Aso Rock.

Saturday Vanguard gathered that the decision of the President which was deliberated at length by the National Security Council headed by the National Security Adviser, General Owoye Andrew Azazi, Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Oluseyi Petirin, Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Azubuike Ihejirika, Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Mohammed Dikko Umar, DG SSS, Mr. Ekpeyong Ita, Inspector General of Police, Hafiz Abubakar Ringim and the Chief of Naval staff, Vice Admiral Ola Sahad Ibrahim, was eventually agreed upon as terrorism attacks have shown that international cooperation was needed to tackle the threat.

It was gathered that the precision, and expertise displayed in both the bombings of the Police force headquarters and the UN house both in Abuja by the Boko Haram group, as claimed, are making security agencies in the country suspect that external assistance in terms of training, types of explosives and financial support (from Al-QAEDA) has been made available to the group.

The new collaborative security stance of government, according to investigations, showed government’s realization that the security agencies in the country can not do it alone without assistance from foreign experts, especially those that have tackled the menace for so many years.

Meanwhile, President Jonathan yesterday declared that Nigerian security operatives are now in possession of a strong clue on members and sponsors of the emerging terror group that has recently turned the country into a theatre of bomb war, saying that he would use every available power to return fire for fire.

Aside Aso Rock, Saturday Vanguard gathered that wholesale surveillance and reconnaissance, was being carried out on federal government assets like the NNPC TOWERS, CBN, National Assembly, Supreme Court, Finance Ministry, Police Force Headquarters, Federal Secretariat, SFG office, foreign embassies and others with a view to coming out with a new security blueprint that will counter the element of surprise being used by the terrorists.

To realise this objection, it was gathered that Israeli security experts who had made several convincing presentations on how to checkmate the Boko Haram menace, and these agencies, are convinced that they have the wherewithal to checkmate the spate of bomb blasts now ravaging the country.

Already, the federal capital territory is witnessing the massive installation of close circuit Televisions (CCTV) in and around the city as part of security measures being put in place to monitor all illegal activities going on in the city with the control room expected to be located at the Force Headquarters for central coordination.

To circumvent the issue of power failure, it was gathered that the CCTV Cameras are being provided back up solar power to power panels to ensure 24 hours function daily.

President Jonathan who spoke at the launch of a new National Drivers’ Licence and Plate numbers at the headquarters of the Federal Road Safety Commission, FRSC, Abuja, yesterday, said he had directed the nation’s security network to go after the Boko terror cell and destroy it.

“Let me use this occasion to reassure Nigerians and members of the international community that we now have strong leads as to those involved in this terror war on Nigeria and Nigerians. I have directed security operatives to go after them no matter where they may be hiding. Also, I am using this opportunity to warn that those who choose to hide under our new freedoms to perpetuate evil against our people shall have no hiding place. This administration is fully determined and able to deal with all threats and agents of instability who continue to test the resolve of our nation and its democratic institutions and leadership.”

He warned that “as President and Chief Security Officer of the nation, I will employ every means and instrument at my disposal to secure this nation against forces of evil, which seek to divide and sabotage our country. There shall be no sacred cows in our efforts to expose, contain and defeat this network of terror and its sponsors.”

“I have directed a review of our national security architecture to lay greater emphasis on intelligence and citizens’ participation in security surveillance”, he declared.

He disclosed that, “We are in touch with all international agencies, involved in the global war against terror. We will work in tandem with all organizations and partners towards the timely and eventual containment and defeat of terror and their sponsors in our land.

“I therefore appeal to all State governments, law enforcement agencies, transport unions and institutions, non-governmental organisations, the organised private sector and of course, the general public to be resolute in their support for the FRSC in their quest to reform motor vehicle administration in Nigeria for our collective good.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/boko-haram-jonathan-gets-israeli-protection/
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by OAM4J: 1:37am On Sep 03, 2011
This is a slap on our security officers.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by BigB11(m): 2:04am On Sep 03, 2011
Nigeria got no sense of security; this is the only smart move he Jonathan has made so far.
An advise given to him by "you know who"
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by manny4life(m): 2:17am On Sep 03, 2011
This is rich, Israeli security? Oh well, Israel will do a wonderful job because they are good at what they do. I strongly believe they are the only grou that can violently curtail this so-called group called Boko-Haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by lagcity(m): 2:44am On Sep 03, 2011
na wah ooo. with all the money wasted on our army officers, na to dey rent other ppl everytime. it is time to put all dem overseas training to good use. i have my reservations about Israelis. they'll surely get the job done but trust the zionists to take things too far. they'll surely gather enough intelligence abt us that they can use against us in future. i have never seen a country that willingly exposes its nyash like Nigeria does ever b4.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by lagcity(m): 2:46am On Sep 03, 2011
anyway, what am i even yapping abt? the Israelis already know everything about us b4 now. it is too late.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by ajirebi20: 2:49am On Sep 03, 2011
manny4life:

This is rich, Israeli security? Oh well, Israel will do a wonderful job because they are good at what they do. I strongly believe they are the only grou that can violently curtail this so-called group called Boko-Haram

I can do a better job than those Isrealis.

Wow, very interesting. The presidency patriotically contributing his fair share to the ever increasing rate of unemployment in the country. Well, we need the isrealis to protect him from himself.

The FBI for the Boko-Haram investigation
The Mets of London for high profile assassinations
The Americans drill our oil
The Americans ran his campaign
The Germans fly him around
And now the Isrealis are watching over him from the same Nigerians who elected him president

I thought he said he was like the rest of us. Oh well, that was just a campaign slogan I guess, well crafted by the ever-aloof American that ran his campaign message.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 03, 2011
Great! grin grin. So GEJ has hired Isareli guys to protect himself, Dame Patience and his kids? So he has left our (the citizens) protection in the hands of the Nigerian police and army? Just great. One thing Nigeria's leaders are good at is protecting their own affairs and leaving the citizens na.ke.d.

What a country sad
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by cold(m): 3:06am On Sep 03, 2011
I think it's a step in the right direction.Even American law enforcement agents still go to Israel for training because they are good at what they do.I'm all for anything to stop the further loss of lives
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 03, 2011
cold:

I think it's a step in the right direction.Even American law enforcement agents still go to Israel for training because they are good at what they do.I'm all for anything to stop the further loss of lives

Guy, shine your eye. Those Israeli guys are not here to[b] "stop the further loss of lives"[/b]. They are here to protect GEJ's azz.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by cold(m): 3:11am On Sep 03, 2011
Before someone comes with a retort like 'it's a lie'.Read this then make your assessment

A growing number of police departments, including ones in Seattle; Boston; Los Angeles; Washington; Suffolk County, N.Y.; and Sterling Heights, Mich., a small city north of Detroit, are also turning for guidance to the place many police officials consider the pinnacle of terrorism training. They are sending groups of officers to Israel and bringing Israeli officers to the United States to train the police on the harrowing science of suicide bomber intelligence gathering and apprehension.

http://www.jinsa.org/events-programs/law-enforcement-exchange-program-leep/leep-news/suicide-bombings-bring-urgency-polic
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by cold(m): 3:12am On Sep 03, 2011
pDude:

Guy, shine your eye. Those Israeli guys are not here to[b] "stop the further loss of lives"[\b]. They are here to protect GEJ's behind.
I saw this coming
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 03, 2011
cold:

I saw this coming

cheesy sure you did. cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by Smi1(m): 3:19am On Sep 03, 2011
Merd !! my president dey fuc.k up big time, now if i may ask ? what's he suggesting concerning the well being of his people ? abi hin wan let Boko Haram tear us apart ? chiaaaaaaaa. my country deserve more than this clueless fellow. pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 03, 2011
S@mi:

Merd !! my president dey fuc.k up big time, now if i may ask ? what's he[b] suggesting concerning the well being of his people ? abi hin wan let Boko Haram tear us apart ?[/b] chiaaaaaaaa. my country deserve more than this clueless fellow. pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed

Finally someone is seeing the big picture
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by umechuma: 3:23am On Sep 03, 2011
This is a confirmation that Nigerian security operatives are Boko Haram members.The drama has just started,few weeks from now the first high profile Boko Haram member to be arrested will mostly likely be a senior security operative in the Army,Police or SSS.The Israeli's are the best in the world on dealing with terrorist.GEJ got this one right.
Northerners will start complaining because they their games will soon be up.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by cold(m): 3:25am On Sep 03, 2011
pDude:

Finally someone is seeing the big picture
I don't see the picture.What's he trying to say?
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by ajirebi20: 3:25am On Sep 03, 2011
S@mi:

Merd !! my president dey fuc.k up big time, now if i may ask ? what's he suggesting concerning the well being of his people ? abi hin wan let Boko Haram tear us apart ? chiaaaaaaaa. my country deserve more than this clueless fellow. pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-[

What is wrong with that?

To hell with us. Long live Goofluck Aflac Odechukwu Mumumerije Dodoyoski Ebele Arungunomo Azikiwe Slowpoke omotoyiogbon baseje Jonathan
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by Beaf: 3:27am On Sep 03, 2011
pDude:

Guy, shine your eye. Those Israeli guys are not here to[b] "stop the further loss of lives"[/b]. They are here to protect GEJ's azz.

So what? angry
Can you absorb the fallout that would occur even if the wrong type of fly was to perch on GEJ? O' boy, tink well o!

@topic
This is a proper step from GEJ. He cannot entrust his security to the same vipers that are setting off bombs and killing the innocent.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by ajirebi20: 3:31am On Sep 03, 2011
Beaf:

So what? angry
Can you absorb the f[b]allout that would occur even if the wrong type of fly was to perch on GEJ? O' boy, tink well [/b]o!

@topic
This is a proper step from GEJ. He cannot entrust his security to the same vipers that are setting off bombs and killing the innocent.

The world does not revolve around one person

The only person that fit that mold is OBJ
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by BigB11(m): 3:31am On Sep 03, 2011
IBB was protected by Israeli security for over 8 yrs.
They can not be easily jassed, they completely understand what they do, they are absolutely the best.

Jonathan may be a weak president in general, but still we do not want anything bad to happen to the man.
Excellent decision!
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by BigB11(m): 3:33am On Sep 03, 2011
You will be a total fool to count on any Nigerian or Naija security when it comes to your life as the president.

Bravo!
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by Beaf: 3:36am On Sep 03, 2011
ajirebi20:

The world does not revolve around one person

The only person that fit that mold is OBJ

Lol! Try anything on GEJ and you will unleash the most potent punishment imaginable.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 03, 2011
umechuma:

This is a confirmation that Nigerian security operatives are Boko Haram members.The drama has just started,few weeks from now the first high profile Boko Haram member to be arrested will mostly likely be a senior security operative in the Army,Police or SSS.The Israeli's are the best in the world on dealing with terrorist.GEJ got this one right.
Northerners will start complaining because they their games will soon be up.

OAM4J:

[size=13pt]Boko Haram: Jonathan gets Israeli protection[/size]

BY DANIEL IDONOR and Kingsley Omonobi, Abuja.
Indications emerged yesterday that following the August 26 suicide bombing of the United Nations House in Abuja, which is the second of such devastating attacks inside the federal capital territory, the seat of power, President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the deployment of Israeli Security experts[b] to supervise the security of Aso Rock.[/b]

Aside Aso Rock, Saturday Vanguard gathered that wholesale surveillance and reconnaissance, was being carried out on federal government assets like the NNPC TOWERS, CBN, National Assembly, Supreme Court, Finance Ministry, Police Force Headquarters, Federal Secretariat, SFG office, foreign embassies and others with a view to coming out with a new security blueprint that will counter the element of surprise being used by the terrorists.

GEJ said nothing about protecting you and I, the citizens. We are just expendable liabilities. sad

Oh! What a country
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by Smi1(m): 3:37am On Sep 03, 2011
Big B1:

They can not be easily jassed, they completely understand what they do, they are absolutely the best.

Jonathan may be a weak president in general, but still we do not want anything bad to happen to the man.
Excellent decision!

+1
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by BigB11(m): 3:39am On Sep 03, 2011
Beaf, please go to sleep.
There is no yellow teeth competition going on here.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by Beaf: 3:42am On Sep 03, 2011
Big B1:

Beaf, please go to sleep.
There is no yellow teeth competition going on here.

Sharap. Go and fan the 70 year olds arse. Or bera still, arrange another bout between him and Obj! grin grin grin grin
I've never seen an old man thats as entertaining as IBB. Comedy is his legacy to Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by cre8tivity(f): 3:43am On Sep 03, 2011

Excellent decision!
i luv u big b
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by ajirebi20: 3:46am On Sep 03, 2011
Beaf:

Sharap. Go and fan the 70 year olds arse. Or bera still, arrange another bout between him and Obj! grin grin grin grin
I've never seen an old man thats as entertaining as IBB. Comedy is his legacy to Nigeria.

Way better than having incompetence as your legacy'

IBB anyday anytime over goofluck odechukwu mumumerije beafemerije Azikiwe mumuski Jonathan.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by naijaking1: 3:51am On Sep 03, 2011
OAM4J:

This is a slap on our security officers.

Don't you think our BK infested security officers need a slap
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by Beaf: 3:53am On Sep 03, 2011
ajirebi20:

Way better than having incompetence as your legacy'

IBB anyday anytime over goofluck odechukwu mumumerije beafemerije Azikiwe mumuski Jonathan.

What can one say to an acolyte of Nigeria's self confessed fool at 70? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock by ajirebi20: 4:04am On Sep 03, 2011
naijaking1:

You see, it's for islamic dan gwurugus like you and BK that we need Israelis to wittle you down to size, very small size.
Thank God, you have pushed GEJ to bring in outsiders, especially Israelis. They will train Igbos, Ijaws, and christian Yorubas, and others to sanitize this country of polluting muslim influences before its all over.
You guys started this BK bull sh**t, now I hope you can take it. The Americans haven't even come yet grin

Let them come, We will let them know that we may be Nigerians anatomically, in our heart, we are SOMALIANS.

There will be a repeat of Black hawk down, and it would be a modern day defeat of the great satan and her apologists/traitors like you. We will roast you like suya for the dogs to feast on. Insha Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

bI Trust Yemi Osinbajo. He's Absolutely Reliable - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Xenophobic Attacks: Why Nigeria Won't Retaliate Now - Gbajabiamila / We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.