Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

(fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship (10756 Views)

4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

(fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by dabrake(m): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2011
hi ners, i've been having this problem for a long time now. i am dating a girl and we love each other to a level that we have promised to get married, that is other things being equal. 2 weeks ago, she called me and told mi that she went to her church and a prophesy was revealed to her that she should not date me again. that if we continue, i will die immediately after my NYSC. since then, i haven't been co-ordinating well. my male friends told me to leave her so as not to die young while my female friends said i should go on that it might be a love test. right now, i'm at a crossroad. what should i do? please, beg Mr cork, 190, MMM and Mynd 44 to be serious here. i remain grateful in advance.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2011
testing u wv such is BAD but i will advice u stop dating cos it myt be thru, but if u fnk u myt wanna turn deaf ears to d warning*be it true or false*den date her and let us no what happens afta ur NYSC
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by dabrake(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2011
^^^ it's a painful decision i've gat to choose
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2011
THAT"S BULL[b]S[/b]HIT! angry It's these kinds of unquantifiable CRAP that gets me ANGRY! angry What DUMB PROPHESY? Is that girl playing with your brain? She made this sh[b]i[/b]t up! Does she by her actions, show that she loves you? If you have been smelling a rat in the way she has been treating you, take it that this is the last straw! She wants to leave you and that is just her perfect excuse! DAMN IT! I dont believe in these half pint fake as[b]s[/b] men of GOD that have literally obliterated what serving GOD means all in the name of being SELFISH! That dooms day prophet probably has an interest on your girl! Look! Leave that lopsided girl ALONE! She doesn't deserve you, find someone who does! Behave as if you dont even CARE! You are the man amigo! It is this kind of DUMB girls that would wake up one morning and tell her husband that he pastor prophesied that if she doesnt come to church & sleep with him that she'll have a miscarriage! And she'll mumuciously believe the damned deceptive utterances! Bro, a FAILED courtship is better than a FAILED marriage! Make her realize that she is very unreasonable for allowing such rubbish prophesy to delude her & that you are very disappointed in her! To base your love for her on what a dimwitted pastor says smacks of immaturity! If that's what she wants mehn, cut off all communication with her and be your self o jare! Better days are ahead, just take this to be a stumbling block and do to it what you do to all stumbling blocks!>>>>>>> STEP ON IT AND MOVE THA HELL ON! wink
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2011
choose wise cos its only the living that marries
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2011
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2011
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by claremont(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2011
@OP: I once dated a lady who told me that God has spoken to her that both of us are made to be man and wife, I simply told myself that the gods must have gone crazy again, and I broke up with her afterwards. As a matter of personal principle, I now steer clear from ladies who bring God into a simple relationship; surely, God must have much better things to do than to interfere with relationships among human beings!
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Mynd44: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
Seriously that is the corniest poo I have heard from you.
And I alos see you and sexkillz agree on this one
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Mynd44: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2011
@Topic, I am not going to give you a hard time but in my experience, when a girl is in love with you, believe no pastor can tell her to stay away from you. If she really loves you she would have told you to start fasting and praying hell she would even offer to fast for you if you can't fast. So I think the girl is just looking for an excuse to end the relationship
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Goldieluks: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2011
claremont:

@OP: I once dated a lady who told me that God has spoken to her that both of us are made to be man and wife, I simply told myself that the gods must have gone crazy again, and I broke up with her afterwards. As a matter of personal principle, I now steer clear from ladies who bring God into a simple relationship; surely, God must have much better things to do than to interfere with relationships among human beings!

Your statement goes to show that you believe in the existence of God,
and by the way,didn't you tell your lady about your being Atheist?
smh @ people living in denial.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by BABE3: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2011
Mr Sexkillz: I see you've started using your brain. Nuh bad. I googled a portion of your post on this thread, and it appeared you didn't steal any of it. Kudos my friend. Keep it up. Thesaurus is the way to go!

Mr OP: That's why It's good to have a solid and personal relationship with God. It's either you're with God or against him. Pick a side, and stop hanging in the middle. Quit making it a necessity to rely on other people's "prophesy" on your life. It's your life.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2011
BABE! the brain i'm using now is actually your own UNUSED brain! Kudos to you for that! undecided Hope the one you have now does not go UNUSED too hunni! wink
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by BABE3: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2011
Mi o ba tija wa mehn. I can't even comprehend your mumbo jumbo.

Side note:  You know I love you right?!  kiss kiss My delicious Vanilla candy! My font-color sake! Muahhh <3  wink
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2011
BABE!:

Mi o ba tija wa mehn. I can't even comprehend your mumbo jumbo.

Side note:  You know I love you right?kiss kiss My delicious Vanilla candy! My font-color sake! Muahhh <3  wink

LOVE? No you [size=15pt]DONT![/size]
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by BABE3: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2011
^^ Yh, you're right. I lied. It's very ironic that our font color is BLUE (the color of love). 
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2011
^^Better!
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by shegosay: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2011
I will suggest you inform your mum or any other person cloud pray along with to ensure that what she said does nt come to pass.The prob with some of us is that we ovr look,what if what said is true,wil your enemy corpose come bak to nairaland to tell us the details?
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2011
shegosay:

I will suggest you inform your mum or any other person cloud pray along with to ensure that what she said does nt come to pass.[b]The prob with some of us is that we ovr look,what if what said is true,[/b]wil your enemy corpose come bak to nairaland to tell us the details?
Yeah! I've heard that line before! If that PROPHECY is true, then MY ARSE is SNOW WHITE in COLOR! undecided Tunde Bakare also PROPHESIED that he and Buhari were going to be the NEXT President of NIGERIA! undecided When will people STOP feeding these ST[b]U[/b]PID men of GOD? undecided
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Smilenw(f): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2011
OP

What does your girlfriend say about this? Does she want to go ahead or call it quits? Help me ask your GF what would she do if she gets married to you/someone and then gets to hear something like this? undecided
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by MMM2(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2011
guy 1 thing must surely kill a man angry
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by MMM2(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2011
dabrake
is dere no bräke in ur car

Can't u kidnap d fake prophet or even assassinate him angry
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Claus(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2011
Poster, while I believe in spiritual gifts, I'm also aware that many people use such spiritual stories to manipulate others.

If you are a man of faith yourself, then this same prophecy would have been revealed to you. This is not the old testament where God chose ONE person to be His prophet.

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't believe a word of it.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by jnrprof(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
I have a friend with the same issue. His gf was old the same thing by 3 different pastors at different times. Mind you, she didn't go in search of these prophecies, they came to her. In such situation, can one doubt how true those prophecies are?
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
jnr prof:

I have a friend with the same issue. His gf was old the same thing by 3 different pastors at different times. Mind you, she didn't go in search of these prophecies, they came to her. In such situation, can one doubt how true those prophecies are?
Some girls can LIE O! SMH! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Sijo01(f): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2011
Op, wat are u waiting 4? go see ur pastor or better still go on you knee &talk to ur God.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by jnrprof(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2011
In this case, i don't think she's telling a lie. the gal is actually the one i'm closer too and i know wot she and the guy have been thru together.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
Nigerians are very gullible. It is alarming the ease with which people are hoodwinked at the mention of the name of God. Objectivity should not be thrown to the winds in the name of ‘listening to the name of God’. There is nothing God would reveal to your pastor that he cannot equally reveal to yourselves. Do not wait for a ‘thunder-like voice from heaven’ .God speaks in many ways and some of His words manifest in revelations. You are equipped with everything you need to make a well though-out decision. Do not let your relationships to be hijacked. Be very careful.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^ Tell them! Why is it that these FAKE PASTORS are only good in prophesying DOOM? Just to scare people
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by hbrednic: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
OP, your girl is indirectly telling you its all over tongue
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
At poster ur gal just make up dis cock and bull story to dump u without braking ur heart she must have been dating another guy more richer than u
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
Yeah sexkillz, these so-called prophesies are barriers. People only know as much as they have been exposed. People should not look to perform weird religious rituals in the name of marriage. Does your pastor know your partner better than you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party / 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary / Post Pictures Of "Black Skinned" Beauties.(From Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.