Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:08 PM

MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man (2128 Views)

Photos Of Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by kenmaro: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2011
MTN is the worst thing that will ever happen to Nigeria. There network connections has been like a series of nightmare for quite a very long time now. I use MTN fast link and i also have an MTN line too. But i tell you, both of them are as good as not having any of MTN products. With my MTN fastlink, d connection is too bad that it will take a whole day openning a simple website page. I have taken my complaint to MTN customer service outlet on Marina severally but all i get is some silly and unprofessional excuse of some sought of network upgrade maintenance always. It also applies to the MTN line, calling an MTN to MTN number is like listening to a public discussion in very very noisy market place. You will barely hear a word of the conversation. I have an AIRTEL line and i will tell you that it is the best network always in Nigeria. With airtel,  i do have easy connection and clear conversation to any network anywhere in the world.
NIGERIANS BEWARE OF MTN PRODUCTS, THEY ARE ROBBERS IN A DISGUISE

1 Like

Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by purplekayc(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2011
U better swicth to glo modem
Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by Airtimex(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2011
i don't agree with you, no matter what empty hen ramins the best network. talking of slow network i think it depends on your area or maybe you need to upgrade your modem. my fastlink is super fast i can download a full movie in 5 mins.
Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by kenmaro: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ airtime: If u are talking about location, i do interchange my location everyday and it's still the same complain. I live on the mainland and i work on the island. It's still the same thing when i am on the island and on the mainland. The fault is from MTN because it applies to my MTN mobile line too. Poor connectivity everywhere i go
Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by MosD: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
MTN is not just d worst network, its d most exploitative investment dat has ever been in naija. I just wish consumers can fraustrate them out of business

1 Like

Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by Airtimex(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ airtime: If u are talking about location, i do interchange my location everyday and it's still the same complain. I live on the mainland and i work on the island. It's still the same thing when i am on the island and on the mainland. The fault is from MTN because it applies to my MTN mobile line too. Poor connectivity everywhere i go

mtn manager is not my father, non of my relatives is an mtn employee. i am very sorry you are experiencing such difficulties. why not try upgrading your modem. shocked
Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by LoveIcon: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2011
Are u advertising airtel? Them why criticising mtn?
Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by jhuliuz: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2011
Broda wif ma life, i agree with u, are u even sure they are not the boko haram we are looking for?

1 Like

Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by happyboy(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2011
JhuLius, yeS, they r d boko haRam, we've bn lookin 4; oya cøme gø arrest them make we C,
Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by kenmaro: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ airtime, my MTN modem is upgraded and up to date. This is version i am currently using: MTN F@stlink 11.002.03.19.200.
Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by kenmaro: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ Love Icon, I am not in anyway advertising MTN, rather i am just making my complaints public because i have endure for very long without a solution to it from MTN. And this has been causing a lot of wastage of my funds every month because i subscribe for the 24hr monthly package. I suppose, we all (ie, all MTN subscribers) have our right to air our views and opinions (Freedom of speech) and we all deserve a right to better services paid for. I guess u are clear now. You may try compare MTN with AIRTEL to see for yourself. And I do not work in the telcom industry either.
Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by kenmaro: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ Jhuliuz; abi my brother, I think we should alert the JTF team in Maiduguri that what they are looking for in Borno state is right inside there shokoto (khaki)
Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by Airtimex(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ airtime, my MTN modem is upgraded and up to date. This is version i am currently using: MTN F@stlink 11.002.03.19.200
i am not trying to defend empty hen because they are an azz @times. ok trying to solve the problem why not unlock your modem so as to insert other sim cards, the good thing is you have mtn fastlink now unlocking will favour you more good luck. wink
Re: MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man by mkmyers45(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2011
kenmaro:

MTN is the worst thing that will ever happen to Nigeria. There network connections has been like a series of nightmare for quite a very long time now. I use MTN fast link and i also have an MTN line too. But i tell you, both of them are as good as not having any of MTN products. With my MTN fastlink, d connection is too bad that it will take a whole day openning a simple website page. I have taken my complaint to MTN customer service outlet on Marina severally but all i get is some silly and unprofessional excuse of some sought of network upgrade maintenance always. It also applies to the MTN line, calling an MTN to MTN number is like listening to a public discussion in very very noisy market place. You will barely hear a word of the conversation. I have an AIRTEL line and i will tell you that it is the best network always in Nigeria. With airtel,  i do have easy connection and clear conversation to any network anywhere in the world.
NIGERIANS BEWARE OF MTN PRODUCTS, THEY ARE ROBBERS IN A DISGUISE

Haba, OP what is the use of competition, why not move on to others?

(1) (Reply)

Taxi /car Hire Service (portharcourt) / Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's / My Friend Win Lotto(baba Ijebu) But Refused To Claim The Money,say It's Ungodly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.