Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Can I Trust A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Trust A Girl (4089 Views)

I Trust Him So Much, Now This. / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust A Girl by seuniyanda: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2007
girls are unpredictable, and when u tend to show more love they take you for a fool,
i think all guys can be a player, i am confuse
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by yimiton(f): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2007
You can trust a girl but you must be trust worthy yourself. It takes trust to have a good relationship. But remember, tread with wisdom!
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by Seun(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2007
I think you should stop wasting your time with girls who behave like that. Spread your net wider!
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by seuniyanda: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2007
i am trust worthy, i gave everything she needed, but she still want to enjoy life with other guys, you girls are cadr
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by bibi4u(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2007
sure u can be plz be wise with the kind of girl u trust, cos milk sucking girls are all over town
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by seuniyanda: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2007
i think i will have to follow R.Kelly song " I Believe I can Fly"
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by seuniyanda: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2007
yes we have so many breast sucking girls out there now, obinrin lo po, iyawo won
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by suzzlingol: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2007
u didnt meet the right person and beside guys makes girls to be unfaithful.
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by bibi4u(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2007
u shouldn't say that to all guy cos their not all de same @suzz
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by yimiton(f): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2007
suzzlingol:

u didnt meet the right person and beside guys makes girls to be unfaithful.

Nobody can be held responsible for somebody's unfaithfulness or flaws. I agree with you though, that he just hasn't met the right girl.
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by seuniyanda: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2007
is there really always the right person out there, or someone somewhere try to make him or herself the right person
You girls have what i believe is poverty mentality, you like some one that can bear your load for you, whereas you have something that makes you too unique even more that men attimes, but you carry away by your immediate needs and for get the ultimate
Girls are the same, well i won't stop loving one, if i get the so called right person
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by boysteve1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2007
ehhhhhhhhhhhh yahhhhhhhhh/, i pity this guy gannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn d tin dey pain ham, u better become playa and Bleep em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for me i don't there time,
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by boysteve1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2007
ehhhhhhhhhhhh yahhhhhhhhh/, i pity this guy gannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn d tin dey pain ham, u better become playa and Bleep em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for me i don't have there time, get busy ok u will get over it in a min
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by yimiton(f): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2007
seuniyanda:

is there really always the right person out there, or someone somewhere try to make him or herself the right person
You girls have what i believe is poverty mentality, you like some one that can bear your load for you, whereas you have something that makes you too unique even more that men attimes, but you carry away by your immediate needs and for get the ultimate
Girls are the same, well i won't stop loving one, if i get the so called right person

You already made up your mind, why did you decide to ask us? Go ahead and do whatever you feel you should. Guess you never needed our advice afterall.

Enjoy!
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by seuniyanda: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2007
yimiton, do u think you are better than the rest, or what are u insinuating?if i made up my mind, i have tried my best to cconvience her.
she only went for NYSC and boom she changed, so u girls really need bad guys, and here i come, badest bobo
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by sleekdot(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2007
trust ke,to be honest its really hard.It applies to both sexes
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by seuniyanda: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2007
sleekdot:

trust ke,to be honest its really hard.It applies to both sexes
thnks jare ore, i love ur response, one should just face life seh?
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by ssRhino: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2007
The answer to you question, NO, you cant trust a girl, cos a girl is yet to mature and still finding who she is, a girl would be till the age 17 years of age, but can you trust a lady, i will say a lady is one from 18 ( if realy grown up) else better age, so stop going out with girls, they are still babies, date a Lady, who knows what she wants and when she says yes, you are sure she means yes, tongue
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by Veracious(f): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ poster

Why ask the question when obviousely you've made up your mind on what to do.
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by yimiton(f): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ seuniyanda, obviously u already made up your mind on what to do before coming up to this forum with this. You probably just wanted to share your problems and obviously not looking for any kind of advice from anyone.
I take exception to your insults.
Just as I said earlier, you could go ahead and do whatever you deam fit to do with your life. It's yours, it's all yours, you can do with it what ever you choose. Just be ready to face the consequencies and bear full responsibilites as well as dance to the music of whatever decisions you take in life.
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by seuniyanda: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2007
yimiton:

@ seuniyanda, obviously u already made up your mind on what to do before coming up to this forum with this. You probably just wanted to share your problems and obviously not looking for any kind of advice from anyone.
I take exception to your insults.
Just as I said earlier, you could go ahead and do whatever you deam fit to do with your life. It's yours, it's all yours, you can do with it what ever you choose. Just be ready to face the consequencies and bear full responsibilites as well as dance to the music of whatever decisions you take in life.

na wa o yimiton, why are u so confrontational, if you know u could be trusted, then keep it to yourself, and stop fighting with emotions, this is my mail seuniyanda@mail.com, bishopoluwaseun@yahoo.co.uk, ok, girls and ladies are alike
girl
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by yimiton(f): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2007
@ seuniyanda, it's not a question of being confrontational or being trusted. This is not about me, it's about you and your girlfriend. Guess what, I've decided to keep quiet on you. My resolution? if it's Seuniyanda, then, NO COMMENT! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by lukmond: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2007
i'll just tell u what u want to hear.

yes no girl is trustworthy
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by angelchi(f): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2007
@ poster, ur choice ok.
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by trendy(f): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2007
@ poster: Can i trust a boy
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by azpunpin: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2007
Well, 4 me oooo, I trust my chick wella and she too, trust me as well.
I got no advise for u but it`s ur choice.

Love Ya.
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by niceuzor: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2007
@poster

you said trust!!! shocked
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by galatico(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2007
Ofcourse not you know you can not trust a girl cause they tend to decieve you why is that the Girl you love most are the one that would not feel anything for you?
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by tboy1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ Poster

You cannot trust any lady
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by azpunpin: 4:56am On Aug 31, 2007
Guys are really raking on this matter ooo, That means Chicks don hurt Guys gan oooooo But no be chicks fault nah,
Nah revenge some chicks dey do on Guys kos den don hurt them too b4, Which means,everyone on earth will always wanna fight back.hmmmm,make nah take am easy oooo Kos it is not all about revenge revenge things ooooo.
Use Ya Head and Study the Moves B4 playig ya Stunt thins,

Love Ya.
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by kingjaja2(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ poster,

girls should be trusted. i trust all girls because i am true love-vendor grin but when chicks dissapoint, i have no feelings of pain because i got no heart. be like me - a true love-vendor / heartbreaker and see how happy u would become wink i was once faithful to a girl but she made the worst mistake on mankind - breaking a man's heart and now all ladies got is a heartbreaker on d loose,
Re: Can I Trust A Girl by seuniyanda: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2007
well i read all your comment, maybe i should tell you the full gist?
it happened on a faithful day, i met this girl, we talked and we both found out that we are compatible, though then i was only trying to play around, but i just don't know why i love her so much, and i gave my heart to her, to the point of introducing to my family, which in turn she did also. But ever since she went for her youth service corp in sokoto, she just change, and the next thing to txt me, hear that, she txt me, that we are not compatible again, imagine that, after all the sacrifice i made for. Anyway i went and report to her parent, they were embittered by the news, they call her and she remain adamant, it caused fight between her and her aunt. Well, i guess i tried, cos i called her again and she told me not to call her again. What was the cause of this sudden change she couldn't find anything, just that we are not compatible. It broke my heart, but what must man do now, I gat to move on with my life, though the parent want us to settle it amicably, in her absence? it is not possible, i found out she's got a corper like her, wooing her. Anyway that is, so yimiton, you could see why u guys cannot be trusted attimes?
So don't cast the first stone, without knowing why we guys are all out to do some heart breaking to you guys, not to worry, we can still love and care, only with the lady that deserve it, abi guys? that's it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Seduced A Pastor/man/woman Of God? How?why?when? / What's Ur Favorite Brand Of Condom? I Prefer Gold Circle Still / That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.