Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (3833 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by SexyChic05(f): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by tpia5: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
Its enough na!!!

The topic is getting redundant.

The mad people there are the ones who support open criminality.

Such attitudes ae a nigerian trait which they are known for all over he globe.
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by thegeorgy(f): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
any big occassion that a mad or insane person doesn't surface,means the celebrants are bad people.so 4get the mad woman jor!
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by BootyOnMe: 3:19am On Sep 04, 2011
See the sun-dried, over-bleached fawu of a 'crack-head'! cheesy

This is most-def a NLander called Tpia! With a high, 72-month pregnancy under her lungs, with too much ewa and gbegeri. She sure needs to take a goooooood shyyyte to empty all that gas. grin

Despite several warnings made by the Security officials, instructing her to vacate the vicinity, the woman stayed put,  pulling off a melodrama, throwing her suitcase right on the floor, opening it and flinging clothes everywhere. Pure entertainment for some reporters and cameramen who weren’t given clearance.

She also condemned  the marriage saying that Mercy J was a ‘prosti.tute’ and that the wedding was ‘too expensive’. She however left an hour before the couple stepped of the building.

Chai! Na only Olisa Bi N'IGWE say this wedding go take place.
When a jealous, MAD, OGBONI-OKIJA, CHRISTIAN homeless, trifling crack-head  begins to call a sane beautiful woman with the joy of marital bliss at her finger tips . . .A PROSTI-TUTE. . . The time of 'ELOHIM' is definitely near. cheesy

Wonderful entertainment I tellya. Abi ashewo nor get right to marry again? shocked

See e-badu belle and e-jolosi ooooh for Ara ga gba ndi ara finale! Chei!!! cry cry cry

E badu belle and e jolosi to a different level of MADNESS!!!

I love it! cheesy

Thank my God for this wedding. I will praise my God for ever! Amen!!! cool

LWKMD!!!!! grin
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by tpia5: 5:29am On Sep 04, 2011
the lessbian is still stalking me undecided
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by BootyOnMe: 6:06am On Sep 04, 2011
Lesb-ian ko, Dandaudu ni!
You get toto wey man fit look? undecided
Not to mention woman? shocked
Stinking Ngabti smelly arzzzzz!!!

Heeeeeeeeey! Stalk me, I stalk you.
God nor ves.
You come back as Tpia+++
I come back as BootyOnYou! kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-750187.0.html

Your madness started on this thread. I did not address your stinking behind. Next time, please mind your business, even though you cannot help yourself as a jobless, TYPICAL OLOFOFO LOCAL YORUBA, LONELY, cyber, e badu belle and e jelosi gossip! kiss

You have nothing for me to stalk sweeerie. You ain't got no man of your own. kiss
I don't compete with single old cargos of the inter-NATE!
Get your own man first. Then we might just have something in common for starters.
Ugly biatch!

Ijjjiot! kiss
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2011
I would swear that I've seen this 'mad' woman's face in someone's profile pix here on NL. Hmm. NL is truly home for all; it's all making sense now.
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by BootyOnMe: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2011
*cough cough*

Comment from the blog.

she is not mad………………………i knew this woman in [size=20pt]yaba[/size] she sell clothes

I said it! This is a NL woman.
The main question is:
Is it Yaba left or right by how many minutes loun loun kwa nu?

Mu he he he he

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by MissyB3(f): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2011
I would swear that I've seen this 'mad' woman's face in someone's profile pix here on NL. Hmm. NL is truly home for all; it's all making sense now.
Ayah! I bit my tongue while laughing. . . .Y'all will not kill me on NL. Rotfl! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by Arcadia(f): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2011
tpia@:

the lessbian is still stalking me undecided
So dis mumu stil dey alive? Dem dey stalk human being not animal u hear? Nonentity of d world. BootyonMe butchers tpia d mad cow again. Die b1tch! But ds Booty babe 2much o! My belle wan scatter 4laf. Oh Lord!
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by rezzy: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2011
Wetin una dey drag? Una dey share husband?
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by BootyOnMe: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2011
God forbid nyansh rabies!
Rather than share a peh-nis with that pre-historic, IJEBU, toothless, UGLY, rottweiler . . . . .I will shoot both my husband and myself to death and put us both out of the 'collective' misery!
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by thegeorgy(f): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
bootyonme and Tipia want to kill me with laughter.o lawd.i'm so cracking up right here.u guys should keep it coming jare.i like the yabbings.lol
Re: The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding by Ybutterfly: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2011
she is mad alright cool cool coolbut when will all this mercy johnson wedding news and drama stop

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Discovery About MBGN 2014...how Akwa Ibom Igbo Girl Won / Ex Mbgn Posts Racy Image Covering Her Nipplez!! / Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.