Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC (1214 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / 5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK / Driving From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by pamcomps(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
If you are coming to Abuja in Nigeria and need a service of who will take you around  call to book me. +2348037050509 or +2348037050509,
email; pamcomps@yahoo.com
Re: Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by pamcomps(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
smiley
Re: Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by pamcomps(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2011
smiley
Re: Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by pamcomps(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2011
smiley
Re: Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by pamcomps(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2011
smiley
Re: Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by MrLoverMAn(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2011
How much do u charge
Re: Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by pamcomps(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2011
Thanks for your interest in me though I which to know the type of service we re looking at. I'm expe ting to hear from u but be rest assured u will get both best service and rate, thanks and remain bless
Re: Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by pamcomps(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2011
smiley
Re: Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by pamcomps(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2011
smiley
Re: Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by pamcomps(m): 9:41am On Sep 10, 2011
smiley
Re: Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by Theblessed(f): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2011
[b][size=16pt]Hey Pamcomps, I must say this if you don't mind!

You see, it's one thing placing an advertising in the media but another, getting noticed.

Just gone through you advertisement there - you're offering a service to both Nigerians and foreigners (planning to visit Nigerian perhaps, for the first time) there's no need saying to your prospective customers, 'you want to know what type of service they're looking at'.  That's too crude and shows unprofessionalism, on your part. 

In fact, knowing Nigerians reputation abroad, that could cost you more as some people could be put off using your service and suspecting that, you might not be a genuine taxi company they could do business with thus, they won't use your service.

Why not list all the services you offer in your business so that, customers have choice of what they want instead of you trying to find out by querying them.

Get me right, there's nothing wrong in finding out what a customer need as long as what they need, is not on your list of services at least, you could assist in locating it.  I think, setting it out in your advert would help your business,

Good Luck!

[/size][/b]
Re: Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by pamcomps(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2011
Thank so much for taking ur time to share this with me. U re right and I also believe that for u to take ur time to write me also tells me that u wish me well. Thanks and feel free if u got more to share with me
Re: Coming To Abuja In Nigeria? I'm @ your Service: Car Hire ETC by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Uk Fiancee Visa Refused Because Of Sponsor Undertaking. / Success With French Visiting VISA For A Friend. / Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.