Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? (5655 Views)

Help Me Celebrate: I Got It! A Job / What Odd Jobs Did You Do As Graduate Before You Got A Real Job? / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Rgp92: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2011
All of them er black sad why do the world hate us so much? What bad did we do? cry cry
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
Rgp92:

All of them er black sad why do the world hate us so much? What bad did we do? cry cry
grin keep in mind that is atlanta Bros. ATL is predominantly black.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Rgp92: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
I know that bro, but it is mostly black looking for job all the time sad Hard for them to get job just because of skin color cry cry sad sad sad
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
Rgp92:

I know that bro, but it is mostly black looking for job all the time sad Hard for them to get job just because of skin color cry cry sad sad sad
you can thank the media for that. always flashing negative images of starving black people and black criminals. its a subliminal brainwash of white people to dehumanize black people. its tough for a brother out here in the world. cold stares and whatnot. oh well. what dont kill you only makes you stronger cry
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by okadaman2: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
buzugee:

http://www.blackreport.com/archives/2011/08/18/thousands-camp-out-for-cbc-job-fair-in-atlanta-abcnews-com/

Buzugee, stand down bro!!   angry grin

You don't want to play that unemployment game with us bro.

Can you unemployed Black Americans beat this ? --> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-437408.0.html

People fainting and shiit. . .

Don't try to steal our complain thunder or I'll assault you with more "unemployed" images angry

Having said all that, I agree, Nigeria is Wayy better than America, at least for black folks grin
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Rgp92: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
buzugee:

you can thank the media for that. always flashing negative images of starving black people and black criminals. its a subliminal brainwash of white people to dehumanize black people. its tough for a brother out here in the world. cold stares and whatnot. oh well. what dont kill you only makes you stronger  cry

Ye, but how long can we cope with this? Isnt it about time a black nation say enough is enough ?
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
Rgp92:

Ye, but how long can we cope with this? Isnt it about time a black nation say enough is enough ?
you cant say enough is enough unless you have superior weapons. there is a reason why america invests billions of dollars on weaponry. 'the man with the bigger guns has the last say'
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Sunofgod(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
In times of 'Economic Strife' blacks loose their jobs first.

Its not just in the US but worldwide - and their aint 'Sh.it' we can do about it because we dont own the businesses or govt's.

Everybody saw the amount of blacks looting during the london riots - a lot of that was down to them having no jobs.

There has been a conspiracy that has been orchastrated for thousands of years against blacks.

The whites mess with us; the arabs mess with us; even the indians and chinese.

Why? Because we've lost our powers (black magic) and are at the mercy of their powers (white magic)
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2011
Sun of god:

In times of 'Economic Strife' blacks loose their jobs first.

Its not just in the US but worldwide - and their aint 'Sh.it' we can do about it because we dont own the businesses or govt's.

Everybody saw the amount of blacks looting during the london riots - a lot of that was down to them having no jobs.

There has been a conspiracy that has been orchastrated for thousands of years against blacks.

The whites mess with us; the arabs mess with us; even the indians and chinese.

Why? Because we've lost our powers (black magic) and are at the mercy of their powers (white magic)
i cant agree with you more but keep in mind that the slave will soon become the master and the master the slave. it is prophetic. hopefully this happens in my lifetime cheesy yeah i know i am selfish like that.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Sunofgod(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
Most of those 'Dumb Arsse Niggga's' bought into this sh.it:

[img]http://fellowshipofminds.files./2011/06/obama-hope-feathers.jpg[/img]

And what did they get?
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
Sun of god:

Most of those 'Dumb Arsse Niggga's' bought into this sh.it:

[img]http://fellowshipofminds.files./2011/06/obama-hope-feathers.jpg[/img]

And what did they get?
i dont quite think its barracks fault. ok maybe it is his fault for allowing himself to be a puppet but either way whomever took on the job was always going to be a puppet of the corporatocracy. personally i think they needed a black more palatable face to shoe-horn in africom in africa as it looks like the fading powers of the west see africa as their hope of survival. lets loot the black bastards but present a black friendly face when robbing them blind.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Sunofgod(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2011
buzugee:

i dont quite think its barracks fault. ok maybe it is his fault for allowing himself to be a puppet but either way whomever took on the job was always going to be a puppet of the corporatocracy. personally i think they needed a black more palatable face to shoe-horn in africom in africa as it looks like the fading powers of the west see africa as their hope of survival. lets loot the black bastards but present a black friendly face when robbing them blind.

They need to start listening to what 'Farakhan' has to say.

He's been warning them (Blacks in america) for decades.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr6iHd-1XUM[/flash]
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
Sun of god:

They need to start listening to what 'Farakhan' has to say.

He's been warning them (Blacks in america) for decades.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr6iHd-1XUM[/flash]
not sure how much credibility i give to farrakhan. he rallied against the strongest most vocal members of the nation of islam and had them kicked out. malcolm x and khalid muhammad. now i know he has a lot of good things to say but ill sooner listen to brother khalid muhammad
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Rgp92: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2011
It is time we abandon christianity and islam. They have done nothing good for the black people. angry angry We need a government with balls! who isnt afraid.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2011
Rgp92:

It is time we abandon christianity and islam. They have done nothing good for the black people. angry angry We need a government with balls! who isnt afraid.
afraid of what exactly ?
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Blackteeth(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2011
Blacks should really be glad that slave trade was abolished. What if it still continued to this day? If they decide to enslave our weak ass again, what can we do? What went wrong with blacks during creation? Only God knows.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Rgp92: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
buzugee:

afraid of what exactly ?

Afraid of the west. Most African leader are Afraid of disobeying their white master  cry
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Rgp92: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
Blackteeth:

Blacks should really be glad that slave trade was abolished. What if it still continued to this day? If they decide to enslave our weak Bottom again, what can we do? What went wrong with blacks during creation? Only God knows.

Nothing went wrong during creation. The problem with black is that we are too open and friendly. We allow everyone in our land angry
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2011
Blackteeth:

[b]Blacks should really be glad that slave trade was abolished. [/b]What if it still continued to this day? If they decide to enslave our weak Bottom again, what can we do? What went wrong with blacks during creation? Only God knows.

The Slave trade is alive and well in Africa. Africans selling their fellow africans --- happening daily. I just saw a documentary, just some days ago, of parents selling their children into slavery so they can get some money to keep the spring flowing. Imagine a mother having babies so she can sell them off and make some money to live on.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
Blackteeth:

Blacks should really be glad that slave trade was abolished. What if it still continued to this day? If they decide to enslave our weak Bottom again, what can we do? What went wrong with blacks during creation? Only God knows.
lol bros you need history lessons. blacks had the first civilizations and seeing as you believe in God you should be conversant with the fact that the present state of the original man is because of his worshipping of other gods and rituals and human sacrifices. worshipping baal, sango, orisha, oya, obatala etc etc. the man was created to be a physical representation of heaven on earth with freewill, but the man abused his freewill. the black man that is.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
Rgp92:

Afraid of the west. Most African leader are Afraid of disobeying their white master  cry
the white master is more than a person. the white master is a hand puppet of demonic forces. if you are not right with God as all our kleptocrats obviously aint, then you have to cower to a force greater than you.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by asha80(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
can someone name one black country you beat your chest and say are quite 'independent' and industrialized.it does not have to be an african country
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
asha 80:

can someone name one black country you beat your chest and say are quite 'independent' and industrialized.it does not have to be an african country
you do not get it do you ?? you simple minded person. listen, the way the world is laid out today is not a physical representation of heaven. this is not how we are supposed to be living. the world as it stands today is totally alien to the original people. we are all behind enemy lines. we are aliens to this system and as such will never thrive in it. what we have to all do is to collectively get ourselves together, get our spirits right with the creator. only then will the burden and yoke of demonic bondage and living be lifted from our lives. only then will the west crumble and the true physical representation of heaven manifest itself. we are currently behind enemy lines. its rough out here i tell ya. industrialization is not a tool of God. industrialization and capitalism are tools created by dark powers to swiftly bring this world to its knees and to bring misery and suffering.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by redsun(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
The west is running out of relevance,it has reached its peak and it is bouncing back.It is the faith of all that goes up.

Africa is just beginning its adventure,full of things to create, things to reshape and manipulate,works to do,precedents to set,lives to save and living to make.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by asha80(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2011
buzugee:

you do not get it do you ?? you simple minded person. listen, the way the world is laid out today is not a physical representation of heaven. this is not how we are supposed to be living. the world as it stands today is totally alien to the original people. we are all behind enemy lines. we are aliens to this system and as such will never thrive in it. what we have to all do is to collectively get ourselves together, get our spirits right with the creator. only then will the burden and yoke of demonic bondage and living be lifted from our lives. only then will the west crumble and the true physical representation of heaven manifest itself. we are currently behind enemy lines. its rough out here i tell ya. industrialization is not a tool of God. industrialization and capitalism are tools created by dark powers to swiftly bring this world to its knees and to bring misery and suffering.

'yawn'
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by redsun(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2011
buzugee:

You are transcending,he is not in your realm,so he can't get it but he can,if he thinks otherwise.There are limitless possibilities but the key thing is survival.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
okada_man:

Buzugee, stand down bro!!   angry grin

You don't want to play that unemployment game with us bro.

Can you unemployed Black Americans beat this ? --> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-437408.0.html

People fainting and shiit. . .

Don't try to steal our complain thunder or I'll assault you with more "unemployed" images angry

Having said all that, I agree, Nigeria is Wayy better than America, at least for black folks grin

bros dunno why i missed this post. my bad cheesy ermm the point is that america is not the bed of roses people make it out to be. thats all a brother is saying Bros grin
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
redsun:

The west is running out of relevance,it has reached its peak and it is bouncing back.It is the faith of all that goes up.

Africa is just beginning its adventure,full of things to create, things to reshape and manipulate,works to do,precedents to set,lives to save and living to make.
I cant agree with you more.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
asha 80:

'yawn'
yeah take yo butt to sleep. you are tired. your stress induced stupor is making you blind crazy and crippled. angry
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by redsun(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2011
buzugee:

yeah take yo butt to sleep. you are tired. your stress induced stupor is making you blind crazy and crippled. angry

Don't be too hard on him,it kind of making you feel like him when you are too harsh,stressed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get An Oil And Gas City And Guilds Certification In Nigeria / Idleness After Youth Service. / I Need 5 Peeps With Bsc 2:2, With Proficiency In 2 Local Languages! URGENT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.