Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? (62595 Views)

Poll: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro?

Yvonne Nelson: 42% (3 votes)
Yvonne Okoro: 57% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by anonymous6(f): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by aloyemeka2: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
Both are fugly.
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by ijawgirl: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
Yvonne Okoro
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by anonymous6(f): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ aloy Emeka

LOL, wow cheesy
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Larrey(f): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
dey re both pretty,yvonne okoro has dis innocent while yvonne nelson has dis wild luk bt i likeeeeeeeeeeeee okoro cos i jt watched her film 4 d 1st time(d game) cos i dnt watch ghanina's films due 2 d nonsense d use 2 do in movies

1 Like

Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by MeGaStReEt: 1:59am On Sep 04, 2011
Yvonne Okoro, the smally make brain die
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by rezzy: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2011
Yvonne Nelson
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Nellyon(f): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nelson
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Goldieluks: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nelson.
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
Beautiful Okoro. . . sexy Nelson.

1 Like

Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Nellyon(f): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hate Okoro's fingers. Really hate em
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by MissyB3(f): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2011
I had been meaning to launch this thread, but was too lazy to. Good to see it's up.

Both of 'em have got a big fan in me and they are actually beautiful but, I think I'll give the crown to Yvonne Okoro. Aside being beautiful, she's got this aura and diction that I like.  Something about her just says woman, class. . . .Need I also add that she's a good actress.  kiss

1 Like

Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by larix09: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2011
they are both pretty, Nelson has dis wild,party gurl look but mehn Okoro's style is mature, chick,gurly,etc.*nods* wink wink for Okoro
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Bestglo(f): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2011
Nelson all da way
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by anonymous6(f): 2:34am On Oct 28, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I had been meaning to launch this thread, but was too lazy to. Good to see it's up.

Both of 'em have got a big fan in me and they are actually beautiful but, I think I'll give the crown to Yvonne Okoro. Aside being beautiful, she's got this aura and diction that I like.  Something about her just says woman, class. . . .Need I also add that she's a good actress.  kiss

True, even though both are pretty, Yvonne Okoro has a uniqueness that I don't see in Yvonne Nelson
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Nayah(f): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2011
Yvonne Nelson is really cute, she's pretty and has great body
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2011
Yvonne Nelson.
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Temi231(f): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2011
Yvonne okoro always. I love this lady she is one of my best actress in ghana
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by kayalla(f): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2011
Yvonne Nelson
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Ofido(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2011
Yvone Okoro all the way, Wow.!!!!!! Cant u see the girl is a goddess. Nelson ve a great body fine but Okoro is wifey material and nelson girlfriend material.
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by ElmA1(f): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2011
I'ld pick Y.Nelson. Shes pretty,and very tall. She would turn more heads than the other lady.
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
Okoro all the way. Nelson is not even fine. She is at most ok.
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2011
michelin89:

Okoro all the way. Nelson is not even fine. She is at most ok.

Of course Yvonne Nelson's pretty. cool

1 Like

Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by anonymous6(f): 12:49am On Dec 29, 2011
Please vote people
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2012
Nelson
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by safarigirl(f): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2012
Okoro
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by dasparrow: 3:56am On Jan 22, 2012
@Poster

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder so it depends on the individual.

With that said, my vote goes to Yvonne Okoro. I like her facial features and she is a pretty girl.

Yvonne Nelson is pretty too especially her height and physical frame but aestically speaking, Yvonne Okoro takes the crown. For me at least.

1 Like

Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by norame(f): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2012
okoro joor!
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by nikkyshyne(f): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
Who the hell is Yvonne Okoro? undecided

I think Nelson is more beautiful though.
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by Stevez32(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
Yvonne rokiatu is the bomb
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by yme1(f): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2012
Yvonne Okoro for me
I just love that lady kiss kiss kiss and her acting skills is superb smiley
Re: Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? by BlackKenichi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
Missy_B: I had been meaning to launch this thread, but was too lazy to. Good to see it's up.

I think Yvonne Okoro is prettier. However Yvonne Nelson is also a hotty as well. As you can see from the top pic they both kinda look alike. Understandable, they both have "typical" Ghanaian facial bone structure. However you can clearly see the Igbo Nigerian influence on Yvonne Okoro's facial features like her nose, cheekbones and lips (her father was Igbo!)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.