Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1209731 members, 1563878 topics. Date: Friday, 25 July 2014 at 04:46 AM

Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World - Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics / Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World (18261 Views)

Igbos Always Desired To Dominate This Country. Never Trust Them. / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair / 'black Women Are Less Attractive Than Others': Controversial Lse Psychologist (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by quid(m): 4:23am On Sep 05, 2011
This is how Adolf Hitler developed his (horrible) theory of races which became the Official German Theory of race from 1933 to 1945, leading to the slaughter of millions.

This yeye professor should be made to recant all these his misguided 'researches' ASAP.
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by Ranoscky(m): 4:27am On Sep 05, 2011
Falling asleep
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by tpia5: 4:34am On Sep 05, 2011
for some, the internet reveals their brilliance.

for others like the op, the internet reveals their d.umbness.
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by ShyOne(f): 4:55am On Sep 05, 2011
@ Poster

How dare you!!!

You have inverted my thread and created this horrible monstrosity and now you say black women are the least desired as are Asian man.

I want you to kiss my, @#%, !!

And you can turn over and eat my ##$#_@+!

And you can bend back and lick my ()$#@!

You can put some flavor in it and chew my _+(*#.,ouo

You wretched, wretched beast of a man.
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by Lax75(m): 5:00am On Sep 05, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Poster

How dare you!!!

You have inverted my thread and created this horrible monstrosity and now you say black women are the least desired as are Asian man.

Heavens to mergatroids! Are we ok. . . . UP there?? ^^^^
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by MrsChima(f): 5:05am On Sep 05, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Poster

How dare you!!!

Chile. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by ShyOne(f): 5:07am On Sep 05, 2011
@ Lax

oooo - ok - maybe it was too strong

I do have outbursts some times - I too sometimes wonder where they come from as well.

I'm ok - just the poster talks like we black women are undesirable and that is FALSE

We are beautiful, we are desirable, we are sexy, we are sweet, etc.

I just didn't appreciate him opening a thread putting us down and aligning our fabric to target us as "unwanted"

I thought it was a good idea - that thread - seemed like a good idea to me at the time.
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by ShyOne(f): 5:08am On Sep 05, 2011
ok - break time over

back to work for me

have a good evening everyone.

wink
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by claremont(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2011
It's interesting to observe the kind of people who react negatively to a simple research copied and pasted from the Internet. Absolutely amazing that with a stroke of the pen, a writer can make even the most taciturn persons reveal their personal inadequacies and weaknesses.
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by Nayah(f): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2011
the most imortant is to be loved y the one you love, my heart is big enough for my African brothers wink
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by pendo89(f): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2011
claremont:

It's interesting to observe the kind of people who react negatively to a simple research copied and pasted from the Internet. Absolutely amazing that with a stroke of the pen, a writer can make even the most taciturn persons reveal their personal inadequacies and weaknesses.

catalyst.
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by claremont(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2011
^^
kiss kiss
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by MsPotato(f): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2011
I DO NOT believe that:

Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World

But yeah, the statistics of Black Women and Asian men hooking up is very less compared to others  its because

1) If you notice, you dont have that much African women travelling abroad out of their country compared to African men. Infact, even the Asian women and White women travel more than African women!

2) Asian men these days are starting to look more feminine. Try and see what happen to Japan, Korea, THIALAND!! They do eye liners and they make their hair all the time to look like some tornado female like hair styles, they do manicure and pedicure even now Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore are starting to follow the trend and I believe only a Asian woman herself can handle him!

3) Black women are stronger than Asian men. By the looks of genetics, obviously we all know Asian men are shorter, smaller in body size and so on

HEY! I dont think theres much WHite women and Asian men either! Check your statistics again
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by Goldieluks: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2011
tpia@:

for some, the internet reveals their brilliance.

for others like the op, the internet reveals their d.umbness.

Must you always be mean?
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by claremont(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2011
paris10:

Who's left in the world then if these two are least desired? Don't forget Indians are Asians too!
Don't believe the hype and every silly study out there. Indians have the most attractive and beautiful women in the world.

1. The only reason why a white man would come out with this silly research is because black women are not attracted to white people.
Don't get me wrong, occasionally they would give the likes of Beckham, George Clooney, Brad Pit some sweet p.u.s.s.i.e, and that's all.

2. Black women are fine and beautiful, and when you see those that God took extra days to make, you be like "wow, where have you been all my life".

Even white people are trying to be black these days: the fake tanning, lips job, booty job, hips jobs and most of all, gangster rap.

1. The author of the report is herself an Asian, so that makes your first assumption, wrong; secondly, I don't believe black women are NOT attracted to white men, because they are. The only difference is that black men choose to express their attraction for white ladies, as compared to black ladies who prefer keeping their fantasies to themselves.

2. The author did NOT say ALL black women are unattractive. As far as I know, Naomi Campbell has one of the best looks and body in the whole of female evolution; this is just a statistical report generated from survey data, there will definitely be persons who are deviants.

Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by MsPotato(f): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2011
claremont:

Naomi Campbell has one of the best looks and body in the whole of female evolution; this is just a statistical report generated from survey data, there will definitely be persons who are deviants.

And Naomi Campbell is not fully black. She has some Chinese genes in her as well. wink
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by Nayah(f): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2011
Seriously people should not take it too personal these kind of "research" is made for us to react/overreact, everyone has his own taste and the fact that White people are "chosen" rather than Asia does not change to this fact: Black people are super the only problem is that they don't even know it, I mean really don't aware about it

We should stop taking in account what the other communities are thinkg about us, but just be proud of ourselves, the rest will follow
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by claremont(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

And Naomi Campbell is not fully black. She has some Chinese genes in her as well.  wink
If this report is to be believed, I think the solution may be for more Blacks and Asians to marry/inter-breed with people from other cultures. Everyone knows how cute a child born by inter-racial parents is, and who wouldn't want a cute baby. The bottom line is that Blacks/Asians need to inter-breed with more whites, let's stop this irrational aversion to other cultures. There is nothing more appalling than to hear Black people verbally express reverse racism to people from other cultures, these new breed of "racist blacks" are NOT different from the KKK party themselves!
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by MsPotato(f): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2011
claremont:

If this report is to be believed, I think the solution may be for more Blacks and Asians to marry/inter-breed with people from other cultures. Everyone knows how cute a child born by inter-racial parents is, and who wouldn't want a cute baby. The bottom line is that Blacks/Asians need to inter-breed with more whites, let's stop this irrational aversion to other cultures. There is nothing more appalling than to hear Black people verbally express reverse racism to people from other cultures, these new breed of "racist blacks" are NOT different from the KKK party themselves!

There are alot of Blasian couple on this planet just that its more towards Black men and Asian women dating.
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by Ranoscky(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
Long as it doesnt put food on my table, then it's NON of ma bizness !!!
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by quid(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
This Western habit of running down anything/group/culture that they do not understand is really disgusting.
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by Nayah(f): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2011
Quid maybe it's because we mind them
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

There are alot of Blasian couple on this planet just that its more towards Black men and Asian women dating.

WHERE?  grin giiirl in the caribbean and latin America an Asian man will wife up a black woman in a HEART BEAT.  grin I know so many 'Delroy Chin's and 'Tammy Lees'!  grin  grin

There are soo many of us coolies (half east indian) and blasians (half asian) in the caribbean and it's usually a black mother.  Take famous Jamo people like Sean Paul (black/Chinese mother - portugese father) , Naomi Campbell (black mother - half black/chinese father) and[b] Tyson Beckford[/b] (half chinese/black mother - black father) for examples. All of them have a blasian parent and the mother's of the blasian parents are all black. cool

Shy-One:

@ Poster

How dare you!!!

woah!  shocked hewwwhewwwwww!  grin  grin

IS THIS REALLY MY SISTER SHY? LMAO!  grin

@claremont I read where you asked someone if they read the article. Obviously you didn't. You keep referring the writer of the article as SHE, when it's a man. Well I cannot blame you because he did make a 'btch move'  tongue
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by claremont(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@claremont I read where you asked someone if they read the article. Obviously you didn't. You keep referring the writer of the article as SHE, when it's a man. Well I cannot blame you because he did make a 'btch move'  tongue
I agree I may have gotten the sex of the author wrong, but I fail to understand what that has got to do with this argument?!

[/quote][quote author=quid link=topic=751439.msg9082472#msg9082472 date=1315222043]
This Western habit of running down anything/group/culture that they do not understand is really disgusting.
The only difference is that in this case the so-called "western habit" has factual evidence to back it up. I am yet to read any counter-argument from a black researcher; moreover, I don't understand why you guys just can't accept the fact that this is NOT about skin colour!
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2011
claremont:

The only difference is that in this case the so-called "western habit" has factual evidence to back it up. I am yet to read any counter-argument from a black researcher; moreover, I don't understand why you guys just can't accept the fact that this is NOT about skin colour!

DUDE, SIT DOWN!!!!

BLACK, WHITE OR ASIAN: WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO CONDUCT SUCH RESEARCH TO BEGIN WITH? LMAO!
the guy claimed to have done the research by survey and yet had NO proof of that which resulted in HIM losing HIS JOB as obviously this was his personal views! the poster of THIS thread added in Asian men NOT the guy who created the article.

He said BLACK WOMEN ARE UNATTRACTIVE BECAUSE WE ARE MASCULINE BOTTOM LINE!

Even ASIAN and WHITE/Non black students at his school requested that he RESIGNED from teaching! SIT DOWN!

listen it's obvious you share the same views so just go find yourself a non black woman and be quiet. Deal?
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by quid(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
claremont:

I am yet to read any counter-argument from a black researcher; moreover, I don't understand why you guys just can't accept the fact that this is NOT about skin colour![/b]
This scientist has not personally encountered up to 0.5% of the [b]worlds [/b]black females, not to talk about Asian men. It is very unscientific of him to draw such conclusions.
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2011
quid:

This scientist has not personally encountered up to 0.5% of the worlds [/b]black females, not to talk about Asian men. It is very unscientific of him to draw such conclusions.

[b]THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

but I just realized Claremonts is an atheist so no need. He's a lost cause. tongue
they believe EVERYTHING scientists have to say.
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by claremont(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

DUDE, SIT DOWN!!!!

BLACK, WHITE OR ASIAN: WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO CONDUCT SUCH RESEARCH TO BEGIN WITH? LMAO!
they guy claimed to have done the research by survey and yet had NO proof of that which resulted in HIM losing HIS JOB! Even ASIAN and WHITE/Non black students at his school requested that he RESIGNED from teaching! SIT DOWN!

listen it's obvious you share the same views so just go find yourself a non black woman and be quiet. Deal?
No Deal! You have every right to walk away if you don't agree with the author or the article. I have my own personal views about this article, but that does NOT stop me from debating it with objectively minded persons who may/may not agree with it's conclusions. You can simply ignore it rather than taking it personally, it's just another scientific research!
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by quid(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
claremont:

I agree I may have gotten the sex of the author wrong, but I fail to understand what that has got to do with this argument?!

How can any man look at the black women in  these threads:

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-705073.0.html
http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-704697.32.html

and not get excited

This is not scientific research. Just a classic case of cultural bias blocking the mind's reasoning ability.
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by claremont(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
quid:

This scientist has not personally encountered up to 0.5% of the worlds [/b]black females, not to talk about Asian men. It is very unscientific of him to draw such conclusions.
[b]The scientist conducted a simple statistical survey which is used by scientists all over the world to draw conclusions/correlations. What matters is the statistical significance of the sample size selected and analysed; statistics does not mean that the whole world population has to be sampled in other to draw conclusions, that defeats the overall logic of it being called statistics in the first place!

quid:

and not get excited

This is not scientific research. Just a classic case of cultural bias blocking the mind's reasoning ability.

And how can you look at the above-mentioned threads and draw a conclusion that ALL black women are pretty. You are indeed more biased than the researcher if you do so, because you have no evidence whatsoever to back up your opinion!
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
claremont:

No Deal! You have every right to walk away if you don't agree with the author or the article. I have my own personal views about this article, but that does NOT stop me from debating it with objectively minded persons who may/may not agree with it's conclusions. You can simply ignore it rather than taking it personally, it's just another scientific research!

soo when they said the Negro is (according to old science) 1/3rd HUMAN do you believe that? Some of them still do. In fact in 2007 two white guys claimed to have traveled the world and found black people to be mentally inferior to other races claiming we evolved but not up to par when it comes to brain functions and intellect. tongue

or what about the issue that black men are born predators of white women and genetically inclined to r@pe and resort to violence than any other race?

if you want to I could post up links in which scientists claim to have proof? You want me to? Didn't think so.

when black men are criticized black women nearly tear off our weaves (or real hair) in the name of defending our brothers, sons, fathers and lovers  but when it comes to black women being disrespected. . .smh. And then they ask us 'WHY ARE YOU SO LOYAL TO BLACK MEN'. i REALLY have to ask myself that.
Re: Black Women And Asian Men Are Least Desired In The World by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2011
quid:

and not get excited

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Vr8Xl0cbUZA/SXpzdcNS3DI/AAAAAAAAF6A/-PVE9uuVnlw/s400/Image+%3D+GRU+%3D+The+swearing+in+of+President+Barack+Obama+received+a+standing+ovation+at+Town+Hall,+%3D+-22.jpg[/img]

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blacks Are An Inferior Race - PW Botha / Are Nigerians As Disgusted By African-American Culture As Somalis Are? / 'sack Oduah And We Will Turn Our Back On You' - Igbos Tell Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.