Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! (5054 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by streetsoldier1(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2011
I thought it only happens in nollywood until i experience it!, Pls nairalanders i need your advice!
I lost my first relatioship because my babe claim i didnt give her enough attention rather than my studies and biz,
My second relationship crashed for almost same reason during my NYSC service year
Hence i gave my all to this present relationship: my time, my money,so much attention even at detriment of my work, just to make this relationship work!, only for me to find out my babe had sex with her ex 3weeks ago! I confronted her, she denied at first but later pleaded that it was a mistake, i forgave her,
Am really in love but so hard for me to forget! I feel its not safe to continue, pls advice meI thought it only happens in nollywood until i experience it!, Pls nairalanders i need your advice!
I lost my first relatioship because my babe claim i didnt give her enough attention rather than my studies and biz,
My second relationship crashed for almost same reason during my NYSC service year
Hence i gave my all to this present relationship: my time, my money,so much attention even at detriment of my work, just to make this relationship work!, only for me to find out my babe had sex with her ex 3weeks ago! I confronted her, she denied at first but later pleaded that it was a mistake, i forgave her,
Am really in love but so hard for me to forget! I feel its not safe to continue, pls advice me,
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by prettyjulie(f): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2011
Eyah,dats painful,if your girlfriend had the courage to sleep with her ex,that simply means she still loves the guy and right under your nose she will still be seeing the guy,i will tell you to quite the relationship and stop being a fool.
Don't worry,God would surely give you ur own woman soon

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by streetsoldier1(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2011
@prettyjulie, thanks, so much, av thinking maybe cos av not been commiting much of romance to the relationship, where do start from? Another relationship, am even thinking of impregnating her b4 quittin or do something more stupid as revenge!
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by Mynd44: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2011
Dump the broad girl jorh
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2011
how old is the girl in question?i don't think any guy should take a relationship with any girl below the age of 22 serious.they are immature and don't know what they want.
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by WebSurfer(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
you caught her and you forgave herrrrrrrrrr? absurdd,
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by Mcleo007(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
@op, its crystal clear she's still into the ex. There's little or nuffin u cn do abt it but ask ursef if u cn live with it.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by deniyor: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
Once a ho, always a ho. Your call.
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by streetsoldier1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2011
@careytommy, She's 26yrs and am 29,
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by streetsoldier1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2011
@Mcleo007, Av forgiven her, but very fresh in my heart and hard to forget, i often times reflect my mind on the issue and feel like i dont av much courage to carry on!, this is the first relationship am commiting my time into, had to reduce my hustle(8 months) in order to give her the needed attention
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2011
E ya, life is not always fair, u know, You devoted your time into a relationship for the 1st time and this is what you get? I suggest you move on, so many fishes in the ocean, u just keep trying till u get the good one.
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by obowunmi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ OP: Bleep her. How can you just dump without fucking ?!
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by streetsoldier1(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2011
@obowunmi, Yeah, severally i av, thinking of impregnating her before leaving sef
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by Talking(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2011
@ OP, it's all your fault angry angry angry. You left ha without enof servicing so dat congee will dry ha baa? Just step up and nyansh ha wella, then she will not sebe again. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by MMM2(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
op
What is ur problem here undecided

Do u need anoda GF or u what d old punn angryangry
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by kpolli(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2011
M M M:

op
What is your problem here undecided

Do u need anoda GF or u what d old punn angryangry

Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by chines4(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
Sorry ooo, Shit do happen
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by r231(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2011
you are not in love. . . . . . .

you are LOST
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by tunnytox(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hot romance Romance to gbona grin grin the OP doesn't know what he want, how can you forgive a LovePeddler?
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by chines4(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
tunnytox:

Hot romance Romance to gbona grin grin the OP doesn't know what he want, how can you forgive a LovePeddler?
Thou shall not judge. If she is sorry and the guy have forgiven her. why the question. Beside how are u sure that u'r babe is not cheating on u?
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by tunnytox(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
chines4:

Thou shall not judge. If she is sorry and the guy have forgiven her. why the question. Beside how are u sure that u'r babe is not cheating on u?

You don't know me so forget about my babe BTW you sound like someone in HOT ROMANCE grin grin grin no oofeinse lol
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by omega25red(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2011
street-soldier:

@prettyjulie, thanks, so much, av thinking maybe cos av not been commiting much of romance to the relationship, where do start from? Another relationship, [b]am even thinking of impregnating her b4 quittin [/b]or do something more silly as revenge!
what exactly would impregnating her prove? If you forgave her then move on if you can't forgive and forget then get off the train abi na by force?

forgiving and forgetting is easier said than done i know but if you are not able to foget and move on with your life then you might as well let her go and dont think for one second that you sleeping with someone else will justify anything,
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by chines4(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
tunnytox:

You don't know me so forget about my babe BTW you sound like someone in HOT ROMANCE grin grin grin no oofeinse lol

Indeed, I'm married with kids. And have being around and places to know. That most time when it comes to women, you will be the last to know. beside the Devil you know is still better than the Angel you don't know.
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by Mynd44: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^^
I would rather take my chance
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by tunnytox(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
chines4:

Indeed, I'm married with kids. And have being around and places to know. That most time when it comes to women, you will be the last to know. beside the Devil you know is still better than the Angel you don't know.

Good for you man! what ever rock your boat, for me I'll rather avoid the devil altogether. grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by HighChief4(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2011
@OP---You cant make a hoe a house wife. Dump her a[i]s[/i]s and move on, whatever you ignore in your relationship will end up to be the cos of your broken home. She is creepy and will be diggin it all the time with that her h[i]o[/i]rny ex boyfriend
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by tellwisdom: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
angry angry what is this nollywood this wan dey shout about, U re seeing it live and direct, u dey here dey compare reality with nollywood, DO YOU SMOKE?? sad
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by Mynd44: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hmmm
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by streetsoldier1(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2011
@all, really at a crossroad, though am gathering thoughts from ur contributions and i wil come out with a meaningful conclusion soon!
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by HISchild: 2:04am On Sep 07, 2011
friend,
Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but GOD shall destroy both it and Them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.”- 1 Corinthians 6:13

"For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live." - Rom 8:13

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by streetsoldier1(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2011
@HISchild, Whatz ur suggestion.? Av forgiven her should i forget about it and leave her or carry on, if am choosing the later option, how best can i do this?
Re: I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! by HISchild: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2011
@street-soldier,

humbly, but truly and assertively, 

we pray in the prayer that The Lord JESUS CHRIST teaches us, that GOD, our FATHER should "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us."  GOD also teaches and commands that we should forgive everyone who offends us infinitely,  "Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven." - Matthew 18:21-23.  So forgive, if you feel you have been offended.

Having stated that, i tell you frankly, as intended in my first response,  we all have no business in physically intimate relationships outside of marriage (fornication),  i tell you, it comes with physical (like diseases from promiscuity, and stress, financial trouble, drama, etc),  and more important, spiritual consequences before GOD, as it is sin. We should seek GOD first, by HIS grace and mercy alone,

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33

and if GOD be so pleased to bless you with a wife, HE will.

"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD." - Proverbs 18:22

I note you said "Hence i gave my all to this present relationship: my time, my money,so much attention even at detriment of my work, just to make this relationship work!"

as the holy word of GOD commands, by HIS grace,  seek GOD first and according to the perfect will of GOD, all will follow and you will find that you won't be wasting your money on that which does not profit, for trust in man is useless, for people will fail you, but GOD is Faithful and True and does not fail.

"Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD." -Jeremiah 17:5

The number one commandment is this - "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." - Mark 12:30

So friend, please, by HIS grace seek GOD first.  Read your Bible earnestly and "pray without ceasing" (1 Thess 5:17).  May The Lord GOD bless you and all who read.
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7
=============
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” - Psalm 119:103-105

"I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.  With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments." - Psalm 119:8-10

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With Sexkillz. / For How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before Marriage? / My Great Fear For Many Nigeria Spinsters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.