Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? (8348 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / Preventing Infidelity In Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by BABEELOVE(f): 2:39am On Aug 30, 2007
olanajim:

Mmmmm!

Na you sabi oh! If you think I am going to stare at just one dicky for the rest of my life---you must be ourra ya cotton-pickin' mind! Oh hell to the no!!!! angry
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by Dalby(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2007
It takes 2 to tangle cool
When a man professes undying love to a woman, she still decides to go out with the sugar daddy, cos money she says is needed to keep her beauty. Now she gets married and wants to use a chain and a padlock on her husband because she says she has embrased biblical norms and the believe in the western culture of one man one wife. The world does not always revolve arround her needs lipsrsealed
Let us all tell ourselves the truth and the truth shall set us free grin
"iyes" thanks for your comments on the issue
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by Dalby(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2007
It takes 2 to tangle cool
When a man professes undying love to a woman, she still decides to go out with the sugar daddy, cos money she says is needed to keep her beauty. Now she gets married and wants to use a chain and a padlock on her husband because she says she has embraced biblical norms and the believe in the western culture of one man one wife. The world does not always revolve around her needs lipsrsealed
Let us all tell ourselves the truth and the truth shall set us free grin
And it is not restricted to only the men o!!!
Even the women, na who them catch be thief. The culture over here kind of supports it, so the man does not have to take the extra! extra!! extra!!! precaution to hide it. Society frowns at it for the woman so they are more discrete while at it.
"iyes" thanks for your comments on the issue
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2007
Maybe if you werent a loser, your girl wouldnt being doing runs on you

in other words, not every girl is into the sugardaddy crap

Find better company.
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by uyilicious(f): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2007
lipsrsealed there is no cure,its a disease and its wost than aids.
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by lovemajek(f): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2007
I can smell experience here, but the cure is trustful among both parties.
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by fatty27: 5:35am On Sep 02, 2007
There is one potent cure for infidelity. It had never fail to deter second occurence. It is MAGUN. Try it and you would thank me.
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by oceanblue(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2007
Loadz of factors contribute to dis, how ever the common factor is communication break down. when the man no longer finds happines or satisfaction in his home he will simply look for it outside same goes to the woman. Solution to this is by talking, getting both of u to understand that the relationship is no longer working & discuss on how to ammend. re organize ur routine, spend more time 2geva, have loadz a sex, go 4 dinner, buy her flowers, cook his favorite meal, this simple fins wont make us bankrupt. Howeve they will go a long way.
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by omekele(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2007
What i know about this discourse that the reverse is the case.
Ladies case are more worst than that of men.
Well with time every infidelity will will stop if only
we allow God to take control
WOMEN HAS ISSUES
well life goes on
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by omekele(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2007
babeelove can i have your email mine is olajuwon_major@yahoo.com
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2007
omekele:

What i know about this discourse that the reverse is the case.
Ladies case are more worst than that of men.
Well with time every infidelity will will stop if only
we allow God to take control
WOMEN HAS ISSUES
well life goes on

omekele:

babeelove can i have your email mine is olajuwon_major@yahoo.com

Come oh - Omekele, this one that you are calling God anyhow so.  I do not use the Lord's name in vain oh.  I can only give you my e-mail address if you are a "young, good looking, weight - lifting pastor"----nothing over 45 years old please!!!!!!!!  I no like old dudes.  Profile pix please!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Then I can allow you to "preach" to me! cheesy
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by lovemajek(f): 1:33am On Sep 06, 2007
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by osisi5: 1:50am On Sep 06, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Na you sabi oh! If you think I am going to stare at just one dicky for the rest of my life---you must be ourra ya cotton-pickin' mind! Oh hell to the no!!!! angry

God forbid bad things.
who is this unlucky hubby of yours grin
I hope this is not my sister inlaw.
babeelove I hope you're kidding,if not you need Jesus!!
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:00am On Sep 06, 2007
+osisi:

God forbid bad things.
who is this[b] unlucky hubby of yours ;[/b]D
I hope this is not my sister inlaw.
babeelove I hope you're kidding,if not you need Jesus!!

Ah-ah!!!! +osisi how can you say my hubby is unlucky? You know say I dey take good care of ya brother nauuuuuuuu!!! cheesy The good news is that I can yarn anything I want on Nairaland. The best news is that "anything" said here can never be verified!!!!! he he he he he he!!!! cheesy kiss
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by MP007(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2007
first of all infidelity is not a disease, addiction, thats what is it , u peeople just l;ike making me angry ,

The reason why marriages dont work is becos its based mainly on love love and love. The secret to a successful marriage is commitment. It is the commitment that makes the other partner ur "one and only", news flash, u can fall in love with anybody at anytime but commitment takes time, thats the trick cool
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2007
MP007:

first of all infidelity is not a disease, addiction, thats what is it , u peeople just l;ike making me angry ,

The reason why marriages don't work is because its based mainly on love love and love. The secret to a successful marriage is commitment. It is the commitment that makes the other partner your "one and only", news flash, u can fall in love with anybody at anytime but commitment takes time, thats the trick cool

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, committment takes time----but at what cost tongue A lot of sacrifice!!!
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by ssRhino: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2007
Then, be patient, dig deep inside of you to make the sacrifce and all will be well.

MP00, u are a real dude, feeling you like Bush is feeling Oil in Iraq
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by weebee(f): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2007
babeelove are you married or single?
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by ClimieNH89: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2007
The only cure is cheat, cheat and cheat.

Men: until your abunna has lost all it's power

Women: urs is forever! (I am not being feminist but well nature has made it this way)
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by osisi5: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2007
weebee:

Only God knows
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by obonyunmi1(f): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2007
cure is AIDS.
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by osisi5: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2007
obo.nyunmi:

cure is AIDS.

Kai.
this one na 6 feet under
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by ono(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2007
Two thumbs up for pmdaboh. Plenty of food for thought.
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2007
weebee:

+osisi:

Only God knows

The answer my friends is blowing in the wind!!!! He he he he he he he!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by omoge(f): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2007
just cut off his blokoss (the sinning apparatus) and throw it away.
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by osisi5: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2007
omoge:

and send a dog named bingo to go fetch it. grin
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by omoge(f): 12:16am On Sep 07, 2007
and send a dog named bingo to go fetch  it.  grin

then bingo will chew some of the head off and throw the left over away  grin

best solution ever!!! cheesy
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by osisi5: 12:17am On Sep 07, 2007
That'll be enough punishment.
The surgeons will now be forced to make the man a transvestite
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2007
omoge:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

+osisi:

and send a dog named bingo to go fetch it. grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

omoge:

and send a dog named bingo to go fetch  it.  grin

then bingo will chew some of the head off and throw the left over away  grin

best solution ever!!! cheesy

+osisi:

That'll be enough punishment.
The surgeons will now be forced to make the man a transvestite

Chei! Chei! Chei!   Oja people don finishi me!!!!! Hochos - Pochos - Poor -  Blokoss!!!!!!!

Omoge, +osisi-------una no well at all!!!! One or all of your brothers may fall into this category! wink If you decide to carry out your threats, there would be serious "state of emergency" shortage oh in the world oh!  And we cannot have that! grin Abi una wan turn "Lebanese" grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy grin  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by Mystique(f): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2007
@ Topic: Nope, there aint no cure to infidelity in marriages. . .

Its an unavoidable fact (sadly), lol. . . . . undecided
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by toks81(f): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2007
thief of hearts( ole of hearts)

I take what you said personally well i dont blame u i balme the 'fool"cotton who said Nigerian women should be used to men cheating. Nigerian women are the most prestigious, elegant and "moralistic" beings.A typical Nigerian woman knows what submission is all about and would do all she can to satisfy her man,but men being the horrid creatures they are like local dogs.No matter what you do to satisfy them they still stray and go eat shit laid out on the streets.

To weebee i think adultery does have a solution.And it is PRAYER.To all my sisters out there who have been laboured with ungrateful straying men just PRAY.PRAY PRAY PRAY.one day his head will be correct,most times the end for them is always a sham but it's for better or worse abi.Dust him turn the other cheek pick the pieces u can and move on.

People should not just write for writing sake.AH AH!
Re: Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2007
yes pray and after contacting a STD, pray even more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / Oldest Possession In Your Home!! / My Husband Is Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.