Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. (1248 Views)

See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It / Please Help! :- I Caught My Boyfriend Sleeping With My Mum's Friend / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. by xynerise: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2011
My cousin sister invited her boyfriend home and her mum was d only one at home. He begged the guy to sleep over in her room. She and her mum had a little quarrel cos of her mum's disagreement. Her mum was d one telling me. This isnt right is it?
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. by iyatrustee(f): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2011
Oops! Not again?
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. by xynerise: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2011
Just watch and see how it will make d homepage. grin
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. by iyatrustee(f): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
Home page? I am begining to suspect u bribe to get ur threads to dat front page angry angry
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. by Mcleo007(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
Won't be surprised neither.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. by xynerise: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
@iya. Seun is my in-law. He married my elder sister. Joke apart.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. by iyatrustee(f): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
So therefore? But I tot seun is 27yrs old? How old is ur elder sister and how old could u possibly be? *so na one small pikin u be sef. undecided undecided
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
iyatrustee:

Home page? I am begining to suspect u bribe to get your threads to dat front page angry angry
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. by xynerise: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
Seun 27? With his big tummy? I dont believe u. BTW what is so therefore? Blunder lady. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Turns You On And Off In Nigerian Women? / Why Do Single Ladies Become Unmarriable & Ungovernable Once Financially Free? / Upload Ur Picture! Don't Be Shy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.