Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest (35630 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Would You Rather Keep Your Baby On Your Chest Or At Your Back? / When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
To d mods on family section,pls could you help me delete the thread/topics I opened! Pls its very important! Thanks
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 12:40am On Feb 03, 2013
I have deleted the 2.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 03, 2013
@Tgirl,thanks a lot!
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ayoolof,

Last warning. U will get banned if u make dis off topic post again.

U could create a thread in d ad section and advertise ur wares.

Thanks.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Step84(m): 12:19am On Feb 11, 2013
Good evening everyone out there! I believe I would get a very reasonable advise to this my mind burgling issue. Am in a relationship with a girl I met while she was in Jss 2, although we started like friend and I used to advice her not follow bad friends that could lure her into immoral acts, but before I knew it she fell in love with me and that was how we started. I asked if she has ever slept with a man and she said no and she used to come to my house and I decided not to do anything with her and rather I encouraged her to keep herself. But last year, 2012 which marked the 10th year of our relationship I discovered she is not a virgin and she sworn with everything including her mothers grave that she has never slept with a man in her life since she grew up and she never knew how she lost her virginity. My concern is that my mind was there that she is a virgin and am getting married to a virgin girl but since I discovered that I made up my mind to leave her, though she loves me so much and she can go to any length to satisfy me but I was so disappointed

Please help me with your advise on this issue because is really affecting me and when I asked her to leave my life, she cried profusely claiming that she never dated a man in her life and she wants only me. Please what should I do? Thank you for your anticipated contribution!
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2013
Hmmm... Steph84, why not open a thread to discuss this.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by royalistic: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
My heart is aching that i need to talk to someone so i can feel a little relieved. i have been married for atleast eight yrs, i have been so loving and caring to my husband and above all VERY FAITHFUL. he knows all these yet he most times shows little or no concern about it for the past 3 or 4yrs now. my most heart breaking problem now is his promiscuity is beyond what i can imagine my own husband to be part of. he flirts with both young girls and old ladies far older that him. He is 33+ n am 31 we have 4kids yes he foots our feeding bills but never worries about our looks nor spends time with us. rather he uses every little time he stays in house to chart with his laptop or pin with his bb. ones i decided to. have a proper check with d bb phone he use to use before he gave it to me 4 a new one my heart bleed with his promiscous charts pons and sms i saw. when i try to questions him concrning it he turn it into fight and later blocked the phone and i can only call. receive or sms. What can i do cause our marriage is gradually sinking cos no more life of relationship or romance in it. pls help with drastic ideas i can use to comfront him .realistically
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by iyawomide(f): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mods,
I'm not sure if this is the right process, but can you please close the thread:

"Can you take this as a man" by olamide1

It is in the Family section. The matter has been resolved and no further posts are needed or desired. Thank you
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by iyawomide(f): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
Thank you once again smiley
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
royalistic: My heart is aching that i need to talk to someone so i can feel a little relieved. i have been married for atleast eight yrs, i have been so loving and caring to my husband and above all VERY FAITHFUL. he knows all these yet he most times shows little or no concern about it for the past 3 or 4yrs now. my most heart breaking problem now is his promiscuity is beyond what i can imagine my own husband to be part of. he flirts with both young girls and old ladies far older that him. He is 33+ n am 31 we have 4kids yes he foots our feeding bills but never worries about our looks nor spends time with us. rather he uses every little time he stays in house to chart with his laptop or pin with his bb. ones i decided to. have a proper check with d bb phone he use to use before he gave it to me 4 a new one my heart bleed with his promiscous charts pons and sms i saw. when i try to questions him concrning it he turn it into fight and later blocked the phone and i can only call. receive or sms. What can i do cause our marriage is gradually sinking cos no more life of relationship or romance in it. pls help with drastic ideas i can use to comfront him .realistically
Sorry. I'll assume you are new and help you start a thread.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
I thot so Odunnu. Can u post d link here for her after creating the topic? Thanks.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
ok. How much will you pay me? wink
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
Step84: Good evening everyone out there! I believe I would get a very reasonable advise to this my mind burgling issue. Am in a relationship with a girl I met while she was in Jss 2, although we started like friend and I used to advice her not follow bad friends that could lure her into immoral acts, but before I knew it she fell in love with me and that was how we started. I asked if she has ever slept with a man and she said no and she used to come to my house and I decided not to do anything with her and rather I encouraged her to keep herself. But last year, 2012 which marked the 10th year of our relationship I discovered she is not a virgin and she sworn with everything including her mothers grave that she has never slept with a man in her life since she grew up and she never knew how she lost her virginity. My concern is that my mind was there that she is a virgin and am getting married to a virgin girl but since I discovered that I made up my mind to leave her, though she loves me so much and she can go to any length to satisfy me but I was so disappointed

Please help me with your advise on this issue because is really affecting me and when I asked her to leave my life, she cried profusely claiming that she never dated a man in her life and she wants only me. Please what should I do? Thank you for your anticipated contribution!
Please, click on this link and follow the thread up. It is well.
https://www.nairaland.com/1194123/me-out
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by ifyalways(f): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2013
Erhm,whatever happened to the reality show undecided
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2013
ifyalways: Erhm,whatever happened to the reality show undecided

Lol @ Ify. It's so bad, d comment thread has gone down sl pages. grin

My couples are real busy ni o and I haven't been able to get a new couple.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1208828/vikings-family-aro-mates#down

I beg you in the name if your creator .... Close this ^^thread! Very disgusting! somebody just died( shot) of cultism right now and they're still promoting it? What morals are they teaching?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Yooguyz: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
please help me move this topic to the religious section
http//:the-love-affair-of-Adam-of-creation.
Isn't it rather strange that i have only 1view since morning?
Something doesn't smell right?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tyra101101: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hi! Please does anyone know of any good marriage counsellors in Lagos? I'm trying to get one for my parents. Please help!!!
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2013
Tyra101101: Hi! Please does anyone know of any good marriage counsellors in Lagos? I'm trying to get one for my parents. Please help!!!

Check out this page, I'm sure he can help.

mobility.com.ng/mister/uncle-mo/

It is well.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Yooguyz: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=Yooguyz]please help me move this topic to the religious section
http//:the-love-affair-of-Adam-of-creation.
@moderator, could you pleeez move my thread to the religious section
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=Yooguyz][/quote]

OK
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2013
Yooguyz,

I viewed d thread and I see it's better 4 d lit section. I have moved it there.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by greatgod2012(f): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
@mod, i think you need to consider this thread for FP, its such an enlightening, informative and expository thread that both married and about to marry can learn from. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1223068/what-make-turn-partners-intimacy
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
greatgod2012: @mod, i think you need to consider this thread for FP, its such an enlightening, informative and expository thread that both married and about to marry can learn from. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1223068/what-make-turn-partners-intimacy

Ok. I will.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by GraceBestowed(f): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2013
~ Comment Deleted ~
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ok. I'll recommend it.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by GraceBestowed(f): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tgirl4real: Ok. I'll recommend it.

Thanks. :-)
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by PrebabyG(f): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2013
Pls can u consider dis being on the front page www.nairaland.com/1232898/what-earth-make-man-beat#14870987.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / Couple's Egyptian Themed Maternity Shoot Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.