Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk - Islam for Muslims (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (164515 Views)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by muhammedbilal(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
missyQween:

Look like one ? I don't remember uploading my picture, So,How do you know?
I never said Hausa girl's are bad
i have seen your picture sometimes before i was allowed to comment on the thread
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by missyQween(f): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
muhammedbilal:
i have seen your picture sometimes before i was allowed to comment on the thread

Okay,I am not Hausa
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by muhammedbilal(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
missyQween:

Okay,I am not Hausa
ok o which tribe u come be?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Fulaman198(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
For me, ideally, I would love for my wife to be beautiful, intelligent, and inspirational.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by missyQween(f): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
muhammedbilal:
ok o which tribe u come be?

Ebira
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by muhammedbilal(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
missyQween:

Ebira
wow that's cool,I have who is ebira also,he does cheat me with the language sometimes.lol ;Dö
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by missyQween(f): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
muhammedbilal:
wow that's cool,I have who is ebira also,he does cheat me with the language sometimes.lol ;Dö

Really? That's great
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by muhammedbilal(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
missyQween:

Really? That's great

Yes of course nah real bad guy he be[color=#990000][/color] coolhappy Jumah

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by missyQween(f): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=muhammedbilal post=63095622][/quote]
Same to you
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by muhammedbilal(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
missyQween:

Same to you
hmmm thanks tongue.can we chat off here ?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by SuccesYear: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Have got a cousin who teaches by profession with other staff who happens to have a daughter at her final year in the same high sch.

Na'am, nephew is interested in this student Islamically in which he have decided to divulge and discuss with the mother afront (who is likewise a staff).

Is it Islamically and morally sound?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Zulikha(f): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hello,am zulikha by name a new nairaland user..hope am welcomed here smiley

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Talkingboy: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Zulikha:

You're most welcomed ...

Please , Refrain from dropping your phone number on this faceless Forum ...

That Aside, Welcome ; What shall we serve you ?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by loshybab(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Talkingboy:

You're most welcomed ...
Please , Refrain from dropping your phone number on this faceless Forum ...
That Aside, Welcome ; What shall we serve you ?
On her behalf,kindly serve her Dabino,kunun gyada. I'm sure she's gonna appreciate the combo.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maradelkitchen(f): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2018
Zulikha:
you're welcome
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Mjsod: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Good evening. I am a muslim by birth, but not really grinded in it, if you know what i mean. Although, I work in a muslim org. Well, I would love to make acquaintances.

Also, is there anyone here around Ojota, Ketu axis in Lagos? I wish to know how accommodation is around that venue.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by akande80(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2018
Iam a new member here, iam very glad to be among my family (muslim) cheesy[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Raintaker(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2018
SuccesYear:
Have got a cousin who teaches by profession with other staff who happens to have a daughter at her final year in the same high sch.

Na'am, nephew is interested in this student Islamically in which he have decided to divulge and discuss with the mother afront (who is likewise a staff).

Is it Islamically and morally sound?
How far about this issue.
Islamically, I have no idea what the rule is.
But Morally, it's wrong, he should wait till the girl leaves the school.
Presently he's d girl's teachers, directly or not.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Mjsod: 3:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Mjsod:
Good evening. I am a muslim by birth, but not really grinded in it, if you know what i mean. Although, I work in a muslim org. Well, I would love to make acquaintances.

Also, is there anyone here around Ojota, Ketu axis in Lagos? I wish to know how accommodation is around that venue.
So, no response all these while. Guess the thread is obsolete/ obviously not frequented.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mjsod:

So, no response all these while. Guess the thread is obsolete/ obviously not frequented.
Send me an email
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by skipo01: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
salam alaykum. I am in need of serious Muslim sister for who is ready for nikah. Interested person can mail me through my nairaland profile
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Mjsod: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
casioten:

Send me an email
Well, you are offline whenever I'm online...I can be reached on 08094541185
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Mofpearl: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Salam alaykum,

I have a question and I would like both male and female prospective. So my question is, should spouses share how they spend their finances with each other? For example a man who is providing for his family, does his wife have to know how he spends the rest of his earning after providing for the family?

I have mixed views when it comes to this. I feel like being transparent with how spouse spends his/her money builds trust but at the same time it can cause problems if the other party doesn't agree with the way the money is spent. More so, if the man is providing for his adequately family, I think he has a right his money. This is the same way I feel that a woman must not always tell her husband how she sends her money. Plus, sometimes we may need to spend money in private things and each spouse has a right to that privacy as long as it does not affect the family.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Raintaker(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Some things are meant to be private, I'll only tell my wife on how I spend the rest of my income after providing for the family on a need to know basis.
If, there is a need for her to know how the money is spent, she'll be duly informed but if there is no need for her to know, then so be it.
I'll also expect the same from her.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Alennsar(f): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mofpearl:
Salam alaykum,

I have a question and I would like both male and female prospective. So my question is, should spouses share how they spend their finances with each other? For example a man who is providing for his family, does his wife have to know how he spends the rest of his earning after providing for the family?

I have mixed views when it comes to this. I feel like being transparent with how spouse spends his/her money builds trust but at the same time it can cause problems if the other party doesn't agree with the way the money is spent. More so, if the man is providing for his adequately family, I think he has a right his money. This is the same way I feel that a woman must not always tell her husband how she sends her money. Plus, sometimes we may need to spend money in private things and each spouse has a right to that privacy as long as it does not affect the family.

wahaleikum salam waramotullah wabarakahtuh. you see transparency depends on the way you want to plan your home; some women are very considerate and some are not. a woman that knows how much her husband salary is, she should be able to endure and manage somethings for the family but some will use it to frustrate the man's life.

on the other hand I don't think a man should have any b business with his wife salary as long as he's financially stable even if he's not rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Mofpearl: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2018
Alennsar:

wahaleikum salam waramotullah wabarakahtuh. you see transparency depends on the way you want to plan your home; some women are very considerate and some are not. a woman day knows how much her husband salary is should be able to endure and manage somethings for the family but some will use it to frustrate the man's life.

on the other hand I don't think a man should have any b business with his wife salary as long as he's financially stable even if he's not rich.

I agree a 100%.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by rolaniyonu(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2020
My name is Olawale, a muslim, graduate, working and reside in Lagos looking for a beautiful lady for serious relationship preferably graduate, undergraduate or working class btw 22-26yrs
call or whatsapp 08137782628
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by fu91t1v3: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2020
rolaniyonu:
My name is Olawale, a muslim, graduate, working and reside in Lagos looking for a beautiful lady for serious relationship preferably graduate, undergraduate or working class btw 22-26yrs
call or whatsapp 08137782628
All ladies are beautiful but the religious ones who also have good qualities are great and most beautiful. Know what you seek for, just an advice.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by leekiano(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Watch this beautiful and sonorous Quran recitation by Muhammad Abdulhameed

https://www.facebook.com/100008155570677/posts/2665017647113395/
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by toyoson0(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
I need a Matured lady preferably from 27-30years for a serious Relationship. Am 30 yrs. She must have something doing and at least have secondary school certificate though am a B.sc holder

She must be Lagos based, any tribe. Am a yoruba guy. I live in baruwa ipaja, Lagos.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Globalk: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Salam aleikum, I am a 34yrs working class Muslim single mother of two based in ibadan, I have been divorced for 7years ,I think it's high time for me to remarry. I need a devoted Muslim man for a relationship that would lead to marriage soon, the man must be educated at least Bsc, financially ok , good looking, based in ibadan , age 38-48yrs. Pls don't call me , text me your profile on 08085299314,then I will reply if you can call me or not , pls respect yourself. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (Reply)

Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy / Islamic Names And Their Meanings / The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.