Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship (2621 Views)

When A Girl Keep Saying No Sex Till Marriage / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by seanet02: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2011
Nairalanders please what do i do, am dating a girl, a muslim lady, i have been faithful and honest since we started this relationship four years ago.
With all honesty, this lady disvirgined me, but we keep fighting over her unfaithfulness now and then, the problem is she is actually the one that causes problems and yet always adamant, never apologizes and when she seldom does is in a very unfriendly manner, i really don't know how to make our relationship works any longer, her unfaithfulness is our main problem, she is so dishonest. I keep being patient with the hope that she will change but alas it is the other way round. The last time we broke apart, for the whole three months we were apart i just could not let her off my mind, it is really frustrating, i have met more faithful ladies in life but they are christians and my Father is never going to allow me marry a christian. I just don't know how to get out of this relationship, it is like the whole world falling apart when ever i tried getting out, i love her but she is so unfaithful, yet the marriage pressure is heaping on my head from my family. I hate double dating and have not done so since graduating. Please what can i do, a real live story i tell you it is really frustrating, i have met more faithful ladies in life but they are christians and my Father is never going to allow me marry a christian. I just don't know how to get out of this relationship, it is like the whole world falling apart when ever i tried getting out, i love her but she is so unfaithful, yet the marriage pressure is heaping on my head from my family. I hate double dating and have not done so since graduating. Please what can i do, a real live story i tell you
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by MrsChima(f): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
Where did you meet this girl? Muslim girls gone wild convention? undecided
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by coogar: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2011
seanet02:

Nairalanders please what do i do, am dating a girl, a muslim lady, i have been faithful and honest since we started this relationship four years ago.
With all honesty, this lady disvirgined me, but we keep fighting over her unfaithfulness now and then, the problem is she is actually the one that causes problems and yet always adamant, never apologizes and when she seldom does is in a very unfriendly manner, i really don't know how to make our relationship works any longer, her unfaithfulness is our main problem, she is so dishonest. I keep being patient with the hope that she will change but alas it is the other way round. The last time we broke apart, for the whole three months we were apart i just could not let her off my mind, it is really frustrating, i have met more faithful ladies in life but they are christians and my Father is never going to allow me marry a christian. I just don't know how to get out of this relationship, it is like the whole world falling apart when ever i tried getting out, i love her but she is so unfaithful, yet the marriage pressure is heaping on my head from my family. I hate double dating and have not done so since graduating. Please what can i do, a real live story i tell you it is really frustrating, i have met more faithful ladies in life but they are christians and my Father is never going to allow me marry a christian. I just don't know how to get out of this relationship, it is like the whole world falling apart when ever i tried getting out, i love her but she is so unfaithful, yet the marriage pressure is heaping on my head from my family. I hate double dating and have not done so since graduating. Please what can i do, a real live story i tell you

if she's cheating on u, cheat on her!
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by cold(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2011
Wow!I can't believe what i'm reading  shocked The die hard Igbo basher can't keep his girl in check (more shocks  shocked  shocked  shocked )Simply goes to show things are not always what they seem.Virtual life is far removed from the real world.Anyways I feel for you sha,if she's not ready to mellow down my best advice would be to man-up & move on.You'd be surprised the number of girls from your faith that would be willing,ready & happy to settle with you.Pele o sogbo
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by pendo89(f): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2011
How difficult is it for you to date another cool muslim lady? you say that you only meet faithful ladies but they happen to be christians.
Where are the nice muslims since religion is a big issue her? Don't do stuff out of pressure unless you want to die early out of stress.
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by webcam(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2011
drop this girl and move on, will your dad manage your marriage with you?try to take decision that will make you happy at all time, religion and tribe sentiment do harm relationship
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by coogar: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
pendo89:

How difficult is it for you to date another cool muslim lady? you say that you only meet faithful ladies but they happen to be christians.
Where are the nice muslims since religion is a big issue her? Don't do stuff out of pressure unless you want to die early out of stress.

poster is a wimp!
if i were him, i would travel north side and get me a nice muslim damsel.
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by cold(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^Yorubas seldom marry outside their tribe,especially the Muslims but you knew that already
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by omega25red(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2011
poster

you should never contemplate even marry this woman who you say cheats on you. if you are so worried of what your parents think, then let them know what she is about that way they will stop pressuring you. also, since religion is important to you then you must be a member of a musque somewhere right? ask your muslim brothers to hook you up with a nice woman who you can try to cultivate a relationship with.

stop stressing and dump the cheat already
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by pendo89(f): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
wow so a yoruba cannot marry an Arab muslim?
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by claremont(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
Guy, take a deep well-earned breath, breath out easy, and move on; life is too short to waste it with a philanderer. If I were you, the moment I have just a sneaky suspicion that my partner is unfaithful, I let her go!
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2011
Is she the ONLY muslim lady around you? Are you telling me there are no decent muslim ladies around you? Why put up with such promiscuity because of religion and pressure to get married, bros abeg, put an end to the relationship and I bet that would make way for another relationship(s).
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by Russialane(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2011
DUMP her ARSE ? tongue tongue
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by deniyor: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2011
Has it ever occured to you that you are still too immature for a relationship?

First things first - get out of the relationship before it crushes you too deeply. If you think this is bad enough, wait till you see how it ends.

If your father is the one who determines the religion of your future partner, then I think you do not know what you want yet. Why don't you juust stay off relationships and ask your father to pick a girl for you when you are old enough to marry.

From experience, I assure you this, if you don't leave that girl now, it will be one of the worst decisions of your life.
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by seanet02: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
Am almost thirty, not immature at all
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by BodyKiss(m): 3:02am On Sep 05, 2011
cold:

Wow!I can't believe what i'm reading shocked The die hard Igbo basher can't keep his girl in check (more shocks shocked shocked shocked )Simply goes to show things are not always what they seem.Virtual life is far removed from the real world.Anyways I feel for you sha,if she's not ready to mellow down my best advice would be to man-up & move on.You'd be surprised the number of girls from your faith that would be willing,ready & happy to settle with you.Pele o sogbo

LMAO with my anus.
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 05, 2011
seanet02:

embarassed
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by toyemz(f): 4:23am On Sep 05, 2011
@op

you need to search deep in your heart if you truly want to marry this kind of girl,you are not married and she cheats to your face.Basically there is no respect in that relationship
but i wonder,is she the only Muslim girl in your area?
go out and look for one
and tell your girlfriend that on the wedding day you will be marrying two brides,
her self and another wife
watch her reaction then
( but never reveal who the other girl is oh)
what might happen:
1,she will calm down and realise what she is losing.
2.she will end the relationship and you will be free to marry the other girl
on the other hand you could always do a no-show at your own wedding
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by MMM2(m): 5:04am On Sep 05, 2011
op
i will love 2 meet dat ur GF angry
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by Andrew3(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2011
M M M:

op
i will love 2 meet dat your GF angry

I hope not to nyash her angry angry angry angry
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by edivinity9: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2011
She can never frustrate if you have read this powerful ebook below. Peace be with U.

Do you need to true love? Get the powerful secrets on how to make anyone you desire to fall in love with you. On this ebook, you would learn how to soften anyone you seem to admire and possibly make him or her to fall in love with you. Visit www.connect2love247.com so as to get this wonderful ebook immediately.
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by Goldieluks: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
Dump the diddy.
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by MMM2(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
::Andrew:::

I hope not to nyash her angry angry angry angry

just 4 chating wink
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by sleekdot(m): 1:11am On Sep 06, 2011
OP,

If beaf should catch you ?

Maybe you should beg those Ibo ppl to give you some good Ibo girls. Talk to chyz, Onlytruth or Andre Uweh
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 06, 2011
OP if na igbo man ur girlfriend dey sleep around with den ur own don finish o grin
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by nassiwa: 5:52am On Sep 06, 2011
let her go and find another girl who will be faithful and ready to marry you. there so many good girls out there, why should you stay in a relationship that hurts you.
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by gree212: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2011
@ op
At matters like this you have to be very careful. I understand the fact that you love this lady but I need you to remember, you can never change anyone. I would advice you not to marry someone who you are very sure is unfaithful, marriage is for life and not something to joke about. In your case, you probably lost your virginity late in life, this would have made you a little insecure about going out with another lady but you need to think out side the box. Understand what you want, You are not even married to this lady and you are using the word frustration to describe your situation. A word is enough for the wise, think deeply!
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by PHILEOLOVE(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2011
Bolt out of it,i prayed 4 u in Jesus name to loosed now from the soul tie,i command healing of the hurt n emotions.Dont ever attempt to go back to her or else she will ruin your life.Believe God,,are u not a man,go for what u believe,when it happens even ur family wont able to solve the problem.
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
The OP don enter one chance
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by seanet02: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2011
Am very grateful for all the suggestions, i have to be sincere, Your Suggestions are definitely the best to choose,
Already i have started ignoring her calls to start with, seems i can remove her from my heart at a go, so i will do it Step By Step
Re: Help Me! My Girl Keep Frustrating Me In Our Relationship by Ariyke: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2011
U can still opt out nw cus if u get married 2 her under pressure i dont pray u regret o, Allah will see u thru.

(1) (Reply)

10 Characteristics Of The Perfect Woman-true Or False / Most Handsome Footballers On Earth / So, What Do Normal Boys And Girls Talk About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.