Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Should I Build A House For My Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Build A House For My Dad (1261 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Build A House For My Dad by gasplant: 1:17am On Sep 05, 2011
Re: Should I Build A House For My Dad by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 05, 2011
Where does your mum live now? in a rented apartment or her own house?

What is your relationship with your mum?
Re: Should I Build A House For My Dad by tpia5: 4:31am On Sep 05, 2011
Now I am in a fix,What do you guys think

usually a sign of a scammer but let me reply anyway.

build it.

the money will probably dry up after that, but at least you'll know you did a good deed.
Re: Should I Build A House For My Dad by nassiwa: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2011
At least first build for your mum a house. I believe She needs it more than your dad and his wife.
Re: Should I Build A House For My Dad by isod: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2011
If I were in your shoes, I think I would consider my Mum first. Settle her, then my Dad. But as you say - you owe your dad a duty, , If God has put this in your heart to do, I think you need to do it because you may find yourself struggling with your consience for a very long time.
Re: Should I Build A House For My Dad by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2011
//
Re: Should I Build A House For My Dad by gasplant: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2011
Thank you all for your response,

I have a very good relationship with my mum and she lives in a rented appartment,I already started building for my mum,but it got stuck along the way,you know how slow it is to get a land from Lagos state govt

@chaircover, I already built for myself and my family
Re: Should I Build A House For My Dad by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2011
It got stuck along the way? You haven't even started building for your mum yet and you are here talking. My friend c'mon go and make that woman comfortable.

What arrant nonsense. Your mum is there in a rented appartment , you claim you have started building, and you are still here talking about getting land from govt. Go and settle that woman.
Re: Should I Build A House For My Dad by ayomifull(f): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
jennykadry:

It got stuck along the way? You haven't even started building for your mum yet and you are here talking. My friend c'mon go and make that woman comfortable.

What arrant nonsense. Your mum is there in a rented appartment , you claim you have started building, and you are still here talking about getting land from govt. Go and settle that woman.

seconded!
Re: Should I Build A House For My Dad by sleekdot(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
Build for your mom alone,cos it seems your dad is rich enough to take care of himself

After building for your mom, continue building for yourself and your mom,

Cos in the long run, what you build for your mom belongs to you and your maternal siblings while the one for your dad you would start fighting with your half brothers for it and they might even attemot to hurt you over a property you built with your own money

Take care of your mom, All the care she was denied of, You are the husband that she never had and as you do more for her God would continue to bless you.

Did you mom re-marry?
Re: Should I Build A House For My Dad by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2011
chaircover:

@poster the people that you owe most are your unborn children by making sure that you dont put them through the type of trauma that you went through when you were growing up.

As regards building a property, build one for your own self first if you already dont have one.

Always on point
Re: Should I Build A House For My Dad by armyofone(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2011
Please go and take care of your mom. now that she is renting, make sure she lives in a good apartment fully equipped with everything.
then complete that home you are building for her (only if you have the money and more of it and not make your own family starve in the process o). give your dad money when he needs it but don't bug yourself abt a home for him.

your dad ma be looking for way to have a new home to show off to his friends and make them miserable undecided.
Re: Should I Build A House For My Dad by horny4u(f): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2011
Men should read and learn, do not maltreat your children's mother if you must part ways do it in such a way that your kids respect you and aim to emulate you as the main man for being fair.

Poster
Build for your mum and if you can then, build for your dad. It is not a coincidence that he is your dad , as for the step madam, do what you can for her too.

Donot be afraid that she can harm you, the more you do for her the less power she has over you,

Sympathetic understanding says you are a man and you know how he be down in the trouser : not an excuse to throw the mother of your kids into penury sha o but just understand with him , one day he will be gone . the pain will be gone too and you will wish you showed him how much you loved him even though you do not realise you love him now,

Baba ba P lo ni: not his fault women sweet well well.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Only Son, Burns Wife With Hot Pressing Iron. / Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? / How To Deal With Infidelity In A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.