Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,779 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? (4489 Views)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Gtbank Recruitment 2013 / GtBank Recruitment Process. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by mengolo: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2007
i learnt that the result of the aug 4th exams was out, only 4 me to check their site on saturday to find out my result, but found out dat there was nothing as such, but a friend of mine confirmed that the result was there on 21st aug. why then did they remove it again

Did anyone do an interview today
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Sexyuhlala(f): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2007
We were told to bring our crendiatials,cv's and passport,on getting there,we were given a data form to fill and also a write up to do.

Look for sammie77's post on gtb result,the guy was kind enough to copy the names from gtb site so u can check if ur name is there.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by mengolo: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2007
My sista, which of the branches did u go to? I went to the one in my state and there was nothing like a data form or write up. They only verted my credentials, Sombody help, I passed as i was told but wen i visited their site to confirm, i didn't see any stuff like 4th August result.

Please wat is the data form like Was the write up on a specific topic Just hint me more.

Did they give u guys at the head office any other information Or are the various state branches not effective as to do exactly wat their mates are doing,

Slightly confused,
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Sexyuhlala(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
Dont be confused ok?

l went to their head office at oyin jolayemi,its on the Island. The data form contains ur names, address,nysc details,referees,schools attended with dates and qualifications.

The write up was on any current or international issue,thats u are to give ur opinion on it.

A lady who l believe is dupe,checked my credentials and told me they were ok and that they would get back to me but she didnt tell me when.

Dont worry,since u are sure u passed the test and u submitted ur credentials,they would surely get back to u.

l wish us all the best.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Everbright(f): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2007
Their career site isn't opening.
Can some one please assist?
I heard it's closing very soon.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by xammy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2007
check out GTB aug 4 result here
good lock

Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by mengolo: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2007
@ xammy
Thanks alot, u r d best. I just confirmed wat my friend told me. My name is there.

@Sexyuhlala
U r a darlyn. Meet you at training school. Takia. Sure keep in informed anytym u hear anytin 4rm them. As i said earlier, in my state they only checked my result, there was no data form or write up,
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Sexyuhlala(f): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2007
Thanks mengolo

l received a text not quite long,my interview is on the 31st of August,friday to be precise.Am so scared but l Know my God will see me through.

And see u at training school too.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Matured26(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2007
You don't have to be scared.
It's a really friendly Bank
Just read a little abt them from their website.
It'll surely help
Not like some others.
All the best
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Sexyuhlala(f): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ Matured26

Thanks for ur post,got some stuffs from their site and l know l'll do well. Would let u guys know the outcome.

Thanks alot
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by mengolo: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2007
AH! WHICH LEVO why have they not invited me now Please oh, has anybody in the house been invited for the GTBank Interview

@ Sexyuhlala
No fear, God Dey. Just tell them how much you love their bank, The rest shud be for you to master your CV very well. Dress Smartly, and if you r asked anything you dnt know, dont guess, just smile and tell them you cant remember.

Show them you have a mind willing to learn, Evolving ming, Passionate etc.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by HYBRIDX(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ mongolo or whatever ur name is , tyhe result are at the site, check out the link,

http://www.gtbplc.com/display.php?mtd=latest_results.php?
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Matured26(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2007
Whatever his name is
NOW THAT'S VERY RUDE OF YOU
Change Ok?
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by mengolo: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2007
@ Sexyuhlala
How was the interview? I hope you gave them your best? How was the number that came for the interview? Since after the "credentials verification" i have not been contacted, dont know if the branch i went to didnt forward my stuff to their head office,

@ House
Has any other person been called for the GTBank Inverview? Especially those who went to their state office from 27th thru 31st
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Sexyuhlala(f): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2007
The interview was ok,l had fun. Two ladies were on the panel and they were fun. We were just 5 oh,l was wondering why,anyway maybe its in batches.Dont worry,u wud soon be called ok?

Cheers
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Obykings(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ Sexyuhlala
Good to hear that you had fun during your interview. May your fun neva cease again,

@ mengolo
dont worry, as long as you passes the test, you must surely be called, i can bet for that. GTBank is one bank that i consider very transparent in their recruitment process along side Diamond bank. As sexyuhlala said, i strongly believe the interview is in batches, i did my certificate presentation in my state of residence and haven't been called yet, so my guy, NO CAUSE FOR ALARM.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Sexyuhlala(f): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2007
Mengolo how far with u?

i have been invited for medicals tomorrow
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by mengolo: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2007
na wa oh! which levo Shei you wrote your exams on 4th August I dont know why i have not heard from them.

Is there any person that wrote the test on 4th being called for an interview or medicals

Expecting ur reply,
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by mengolo: 12:44am On Sep 13, 2007
Is it that there is nobody from the whole lot 52 candidates that passes the GtBank 4th of August test apart 4rm Sexyuhlala that belongs to Nairaland Or the rest are just observing

I just want to know if there is anyboby that has been called for an interview after presenting his or her certificate from 27th thru 30th August

At least the number of persons that has viewed this page is much and yet none wants to contribute either +vely or -vely, That's not too good oh!!!
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by sojay(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2007
@Mengolo,
guy,cool down.U will be called.I just had mine yesterday.

@Sexyuhlala,
Congrats,girlfriend.I had my interview yesterday at Tiamiyu Savage branch.We were meant to be Four but the last person did not come.Messers Paul and Kayode took us.It was fun.where did u have urs and how did it go?After the interview,how long did it take before u were called again(medicals).Sorry for the numerous questions.Pls ur response is urgently needed.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by mengolo: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2007
@ sojay
THANKS FOR RELIEVING MY CONCERNS, JUST KEEP UP IN TOUCH IN CASE OF ANY HAPPENINGS,
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Obykings(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2007
Please i want to enquire if anybody that took the GTBank Test at Illupeju on the 4th of August, 2007 been called for another test by KRyan

Got a text from them saying that "KRyan invites u 4 d next stage in recruitment process 4 GTBank on Fri, 21/09/07@4b Louis Solomon Clse, Bhd S/Bird Cinema V/I.

PLs call 8121009 for more info"

PLease i need your prompt response to this as this is pretty strange considering those that have done their interview & medicals even started training,
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by sojay(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2007
@Obykings,
I got the same message too.Are u in the training school now.I just had my second interview last week.pls keep me posted on events as they unfold.
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Obykings(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2007
But have you tried contacting anybody u know if they got the same text too Who interviewed you
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by 24spicy: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2007
pls does anybody in d house the entry level age for GTbank and their test format. thnx
Re: Gtbank Recruitment: What's Happening? by Obykings(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
As for age, it is 26yrs. The Test Format is English, Maths & Diagramatic Representation or u can call it spatial orientation. The test is very simple only that the timing is very little. The clue to passing the test is quickly answer the ones you know, dont waste time brainstorming in the exam hall. The Maths is the cheapest all u need do is to be fast in ur RATIO.

Wen r u writing ur test?

@ Sojay
Have u been called for medicals

(1) (Reply)

After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? / The 5 Most Powerful Things You Can Do On Linkedin (that You May Be Missing) / Highest Paying Federal Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.