Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One (929 Views)

So What If We Want Only Rich Guys? / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One by licensed2k(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2011
Nairalanders i really need your advice, i fell in luv wit ds beautiful gal u cld eva lay ur eyes on but d problem was she knows she's very beautiful wc i think makes her crave for attentions. She loves the attention very much wc led us to break up, after a month i began datin ds gal who used to be my hallmate's gal4rnd tho it all started like a joke or more of a dare (he told dey were jst 4rnds). But the problem is my ex and i want to start all over again cuz it seems like we never stopped lovin each other but my current galfriend has made me sworn to marry her. My ex has 2boi 4rnds already (wc i know for fact) and she knows abt my current gal4rnd too but we have promised each other to get rid of our partner(s) and she has gotten rid of one of her own boi4rnd and has started a fight with the other but i just couldnt summon up enof courage to fulfil my own part of d bargain.
Dont call me a fool. I know that without being told already. I just need your opinions. Thanks
Re: I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2011
You are quite gullible. Why don't you save yourself the headache and move on,
Re: I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One by Mynd44: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2011
Guy pick the one you feel more comfortable
Re: I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One by Andrew3(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2011
A deal is a deal, you have lured her into fighting her boyfriends just to gain a quit
You must do d same.
Re: I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One by Ranoscky(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2011
::Andrew:::

A deal is a deal, you have lured her into fighting her boyfriends just to gain a quit
You must do d same.
Lol. . .Am tellin you, whether he likes it or not! grin

Oya, OP, han lele. . .
Re: I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2011
Wel, tk your time. You v 2 lyk 1 better!
Re: I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One by licensed2k(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2011
its not as simple as that. i want my ex back because i love her so much (vice versa) but i cant let my current galfriend go cuz she made me sworn to her wc mean my future and life is at stake. im a yoruba boi, so i know the repercussion of breakin an oath
Re: I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One by Ranoscky(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2011
licensed2k:

its not as simple as that. i want my ex back because i love her so much (vice versa) but i cant let my current galfriend go cuz she made me sworn to her wc mean my future and life is at stake. im a yoruba boi, so i know the repercussion of breakin an oath
Oh! You knew about all that and stil agreed in reconcilation with your X?. . . .Ti e ba e ni yen!

Carry your cross cos na you nail am!
Re: I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2011
What makes a MAN is the ability to control his mind.

You are not a man
Re: I Just Want Only One But I Dont Know Which One by MMM2(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2011
guy pick d both

(1) (Reply)

If A Friends Mother Is Interested In U. / Conservative Family Ties: / His Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.