Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online (2138 Views)

7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Four Major Reasons Behind Nigerians Negative Attitude To Insurance Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by JAZES(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2011
I want to use this thread to show you the basic things you need to do
online to succeed but before i go on, i will quickly like to tell you a little bit
about my journey in d online world.

I have been making my living from the internet for the past 6years right from
when i was in school. I finished in 2007 and have never worked for anyone.
I have to confess that it has not been all rosy but it has been very fulfilling because i get
to learn a lot as i grow as an entrepreneur.

I started out online with exchange(I was an e-gold merchant) and later learn how to trade forex
and boy i went through a lot trading forex till i was able to get a proper hold of it.It wasn't easy at
all i can tell you but today i don't think i can do without trading.

After i have gained a proper understanding of the forex market, i later proceed to start my exchange business
again(Buying and selling of Liberty Reserve) but remember that am still trading forex making it two sources of
income for me.

Now i have added another source of income to my income which is what i want to teach folks here.
Please note that this has taken me 6 good years to build. One of the major reason many people will never make
any money online is because they simply lack focus.

My philosophy has always been to stay with one course at a time (for at least one year) before i pick up another
thing. Most people are found of jumping from one thing to the other without ever building one first and with the rate at
which information is flying about online today, you will be doing yourself a great dis service if you don't learn to stick with
one thing at a time.
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by JAZES(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2011
Now lets proceed to the main reason why i started this thread.
My next source of income for the past 6months has been marketing
information products.

Selling information products is a killer today because of the huge presence of people
online and the crave for information in our world today.

If i ask you to give me the name of the number one website i know you will not miss it
because everybody knows it is GOOGLE . There is no other reason why it is so because
people are craving to know today more than any other time and as such they go to the website
that will give them what they are looking for "INFORMATION".

The only reason people use the search engine is to search for INFORMATION and as such
you will do yourself a great service if you learn how to package that information in a way they can buy.
Believe me people are willing to pay any amount for information as long as it solves their problems.

So if you want to make money online, there are things you must do and just going to lay them out for you
in 4 simple steps:

1. You must have your own website:
This is where a lot of people get it wrong.
The importance of having your own website cannot be over emphasized.
Having your own website will give you the credibility you need online.
A blog is not enough. Your own website should be your “shop” online.
Your website is your online identity. It is what you will be promoting and
it is where people will be visiting to know more about you.
Setting up your own website is no big deal.
Just register a domain name for only $8 and get a web hosting account for $10 a month or less.
Design your website with a FREE tool at NVU. com and upload
using it’s in built FTP. You can do all these in less than an hour.

2. You Must Create Your Own Product:
Google adsense and affiliate marketing is a good place to start but
your key to success online is to create and sell your own products.
Granted, you surely can make decent money from affiliate marketing and adsense,
the future of your business however depends on your own products.
Take a cue from the affiliate marketing and adsense experts.
They have their own products. Top affiliates like Ewen Chia and Rosalind Gardner have their own products.
Also, adsense experts like Joel Comm and Michael Cheney have their own products.
It’s very easy to create your own products especially if you sell information products.
You can conduct an interview with an expert in your niche and convert it into a manual.
You can also buy private label rights and have your own product up online within an hour, without writing!

I will tell you about the remaining two things you must do to make
money online later on.

PS: Make sure you take action on these points dont just read it alone
but take actions.
CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by zogo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2011
yeah, yeah, ya correct. one thing at a time!
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by JAZES(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2011
Sorry guys, na seun spam bot no let me post but he be
like say the thing don free me small. So, i hope to continue
soon
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by JAZES(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2011
Hello Guys,
Its so good to be back here. I hope you all had a
lovely week?
I am going to continue from where i stopped the last time.

LETS MOVE ON,

3. You Must Build Your Own Email List:
Having a List is the best thing that can ever happen to you online.
The popular saying in the information marketing world is "The Money
is in the list". Believe me that is still very true today.
Your list are those people that have opt in on your website and have indicated
that they want to be receiving your mails. As time goes on you will earn their trust
and they will see you as an expert.

Note the word i use "EARN", you will have to earn their trust from them to buy your products
and the only way you can do that is to send them quality mails. Mails that they will learn
something from, am talking about mails that you can even sell for money.
There are people i am on their list that i don't joke with their mail, i study their mails like
the Bible and their are some that i delete immediately they come in.

When you go to some websites, you’ll notice that they ask you to put down your email address
in exchange for a gift or subscription.
Your name and email address is stored in a program called an auto-responder
which makes it possible for them to contact you about new offers over and over again.
Building and making money from mailing lists is the most important aspect of this business.
You simply have to build your list as well

4.You Must Promote Your Offers: Build it and sit on it i.e Let people know about it.
The guy that makes more money is the guy that shouts about is product and let
others know about it.
There are billions of websites and countless products out there,
what makes you think people will look for your products?
You simply have to get traffic to your websites and offers.
Find out where the kinds of people that will likely buy your products are and
put your products right in front of them ( I don’t think I can say it better than this)
Are they at the forums? Go there and make relevant posts? Are they reading a particular type of magazine?
Go there and place your adverts. Are they looking for free e books?
Create one with your links in them and distribute.
That way, your offers will be seen by those who want to buy them in no time.
That’s it. Do these things and I guarantee you will build a sustainable business
that will stand the test of time and regularly make you big money.

Go out there and grab some money on the Internet.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by swiftLR: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
Good Good stuffs.
This is worth more than 100$ if packaged as an info products.

Thumbs up man.
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by JAZES(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
Kudos man.
More to come man
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by LagBlogger(m): 4:22am On Sep 14, 2011
Well done with this post OP
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by JAZES(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
LagBlogger:

Well done with this post OP

Thanks man.

I do hope you are taking action. Truth is, there is no point
of having access to an information if you dont make use of it.

Cheers
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2011
though i dont know your intention, nevertheless, that was a nice one. Wouldnt mind if we can get to hook up. Here is my mail trutok@hotmail.com, cheers
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by JAZES(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2011
Izachk:

though i dont know your intention, nevertheless, that was a nice one. Wouldnt mind if we can get to hook up. Here is my mail trutok@hotmail.com, cheers

Intention ke? Must every thread have an ulterior motive?
There are no intentions here other than to let folks know that
there are abundant opportunities online today to make money.
Cheers
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by seedoff007: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
great productivity,
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by george31(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
nice one poster,i dont mind sending me valuable stufff esp on blogging,easy ways of building a website,etc

george31300@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by JAZES(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
george31:

nice one poster,i dont mind sending me valuable stufff esp on blogging,easy ways of building a website,etc

george31300@yahoo.co.uk

You welcome man, let me recommend one blogger i have been following
for some time now and because of this guy am launching my own blog soon.
You can check incomdiary.com, mike is a great guy and am sure you will learn
a lot from him.
Cheers
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by yungchap(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
@JAZES,

Splendid information.

Keep it up.
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
The art of making money online has been so thoroughly dealt with, to the point that we no longer feel it necessary to maximise the potential over the basic things for which we have absolute control (our local business), rather, we strive to find extreme reasons why we have to be a part of; the flock of online money making fellows.

Making money online is not a bad idea, especially in this present age, which is known as; the Jet Age, but what if you are leaving a lot of unexploited income earning opportunities on the table, by neglecting your local business, and you don’t even have a clue of what you are truly missing.

Download the ebook below

Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by JAZES(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2011
yungchap:

@JAZES,

Splendid information.

Keep it up.

Thanks bruv
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by mrinfo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
You can check a nice resource on building income online,

http://nairabrains.com/2011/09/three-best-ways-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria/
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by jaywalk: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
@Jazes,
This is a very good write up. It is about the best i have seen on the business section of Nairaland, it explains the act of making money online in its simplest form and all i can say is that following this simple method is enough for anyone to make money on the internet.

Keep up the good work man.
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by sherif1: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2011
one thing at a time , as simple as it is, it is always very had to practise
Re: Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online by ufobabe(f): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2012
@ jazes
thanks 4 such information. I am determined to follow dis ur procedure up as soon as am done wit fixing up my system.
Also, i want u 2 mentor me in biz. Thanx

(1) (Reply)

Information Marketing Is The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online / Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery / FREE Tutorial: How To Make $30-$50 Daily By Selling SEO Services Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.