Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians (20033 Views)

10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time / Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by naijays: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
In honour of late music legend, Christy Essien Igbokwe, a novelty match was held on september 3,2011 (saturday) at the Tesleem Balogun Stadium in Lagos filled with about ten thousand spectators. 

Two matches were played "TEAM SWAN VS TOP ENTERTAINMENT WRITERS and THE STARS OF MUSIC VS THE STARS OF NOLLYWOOD" . The first match was won by Team Swan (Sport Writers Association Of Nigeria) beating Entertainment writers by 3 goals to nothing.

The second match: It was a tough battle between Musicians and Nollywood Stars.
While the likes of Konga, Jahbourne, Ikechukwukillz, African China, Zaki Azay, Baba dee (captain) and others played for The Stars of Music Team, Osita Iheme and Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki & Pawpaw), Segun Arinze, Fred Amata, Jeta Amata, and other nollywood actors played for The Stars Of Nollywood Team. The Musicians defeated Nollywood Stars 3-2 after a penalty shoot-out. And Governor Godswill Akpabio presented the musicians with the golden trophy.

Stella Damasus, Zara, Fragrance, Shan George, Annie Macaulay, and other female stars were also at the novelty match

CHECK MORE PICTURES HERE
http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/09/pictures-christy-essien-novelty-match.html?m=1
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by aloyemeka2: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2011
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by aloyemeka2: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by aloyemeka2: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2011
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by aloyemeka2: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 06, 2011
[size=38pt]Why is almost everybody fat?[/size]
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Finecat(m): 3:00am On Sep 06, 2011
These guys are very much annoying, Bunch of fatso.
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Princek12(m): 3:14am On Sep 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Iyan, akamu, amala, fufu, lafun, semovita, eba,

guinness (odeku), gulder, harp, star, 33 lager

bokoto (cowleg), cow head, saki, edo, fuku, goat head, goat feet, goat nyansh, cow nyansh, ponmo--orisirisi
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by olaolabiy: 3:15am On Sep 06, 2011
. shocked
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Rastamann: 3:49am On Sep 06, 2011
Why is almost everybody fat?

Evidence of good living with eba and fufu combined with odeku (Guiness stout) and isi ewu etc.
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by http(m): 3:59am On Sep 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I guess the answer is
Princek12:

bokoto (cowleg), cow head, saki, edo, fuku, goat head, goat feet, goat nyansh, cow nyansh, ponmo--orisirisi

Ileke, i nearly stumbled, collapse and waka comot from this epicenter when i make mistake peep look ur profile, my head swollen lesekese, when i see awon Iya Oshoronga, the eye fear me, eyin iya ema binu pe moshi aso loju oro o, omode lon se mi, eyin iya ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 06, 2011
Who is the guy on the left in the first pic? He looks like he's wearing spandex. He probably came on for the 3 minutes of stoppage time before fainting.
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by okadaman2: 4:31am On Sep 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Na una sabi we like them like that. All you Naija abroad should keep your slim hollywood-like tastes out of our big belle business. We like our celebrities fat, big, owambeish and fleshy. tongue   

Life expectancy here is 45 years, let them enjoy before they die abeg.  embarassed

BTW, I think Aki n Paw Paw should be cloned.

Princek12:

All join.
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 06, 2011
Aki and Paw Paw need to be fitted at Victoria's Secret.
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by odumchi: 5:18am On Sep 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You are you slim?

Nna leave them alone. It's evidence of the good life they're living. Between film rehearsals and family time they hardly have time to exercise, however I do agree that they should invest in a treadmill or workout routine. grin
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by rasputinn(m): 5:19am On Sep 06, 2011
Princek12:

Heheheheheheheh LWFM
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Martins4us(m): 5:52am On Sep 06, 2011
they aint many at all. Are this all the naija nollywood actors and musician we've got in naija . . .
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by itiswell1(m): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by mallorca(m): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2011
nice pictures
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2011
Dare I suggest a mass boycott of Nollywood movies, so as to get these Blobs Actors
to slim down?

Let's call it NSSP "Nollywood Starvation Stimulus Package".
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Basics007: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2011
http:

Ileke, i nearly stumbled, collapse and waka comot from this epicenter when i make mistake peep look your profile, my head swollen lesekese, when i see awon Iya Oshoronga, the eye fear me, eyin iya ema binu pe moshi aso loju oro o, omode lon se mi, eyin iya ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
OMG!!! Nairaland wont kill me!
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Exponental(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2011
Let dm be. Fatness is a sign of goodliving.
I watchd d clip on ait, n i enjoyd it.
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Exponental(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2011
Let dm be. Fatness is a sign of goodliving.
I watchd d clip on ait, n i enjoyd it.
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by claremont(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2011
I wonder why it is the face-less characters on this NL forum that always end up negatively criticizing the pictures of anyone put on here. They never seem to see anything fine in their sad lives; everything is ugly, fat, stale. What a sad and lonely life for someone to live when he/she never sees nothing good in anything!
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by lillyveezy: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2011
@ exponental;fatness is not evidence of good living but that of indisciplined living.
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by juman(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2011
Some are not fat.
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Greenslim: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2011
Tell them about the slimming capsule from Green world today. they can get their shape back
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by Goldieluks: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2011
shaun george looks like a house girl to me.
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by fesse(f): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2011
Fatness is not evidence of good living at all. Well, na dem sabi.
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by AkanA1(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2011
it is well:

grin grin grin grin grin

Thats probably y they all showed up. 2 come do some exercise and get back in shape.
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by favouredjb(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2011
seriously these pips need to go on a diet,especially femi ogedengbe

why is he jersy so tight embarassed
Re: Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians by favouredjb(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2011
jersey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Tattoos "Jim Iyke" On His Arm (Photo) / Nigeria Veteran Actor, Saint Obi, Is A Year Older Today. / Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.