Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (34439 Views)

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:46am On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
I used to want light men so that I would have light skinned babies "with green eyes and GOOD hair" ~~~Mz Darkskin

Oh but because they was callin you ugly and goin after lightskin girls....Now you madd??

Oh ight i understand son...Lmfao

Oh you mad cause they called you ugly?...Well life is Harsh Hug Me wink

You on this cry me a river garbage...

I have a question...Why is it that when darkskin chicks get called ugly they always blame it on being Darskkin!?!?!?

MAYBE YOU JUST UGLY!!!!...LMFAO...did you eva think of that?...Why is it always about skin color wit dark women?

*yawns* How does "maturing" as in growing out of childishness equal being dissed by light skinned men? Now you have to make up shiet to clean the egg on your face now huh? I emphasized my man's complexion to show you that IF i TRULY hated who I was, there would be NO WAY that I would have chosen him as my partner. Get it together. Now you are trying to nit pick. Yeah, desperate times call for desperate measures. Ugly lol. You are far from hot so let's not go there.

Let me school you and those same two guests who been following the thread for the last 30 minutes tongue on some REAL *ish. I have all the time in the world. After noticing my issues that STRONG black woman I have for a mother make it an obligation every day after school to start taking me to the library at a young age to read up about Africa, about slavery and self esteem. The more I understood, the more I became more interested in me. The more I became interested in me, the more I appreciated >>> ME. So by doing that she erased all false notions and perceptions. I am lucky to have had the opportunity unlike some folks. Your mom didn't give you that solid foundation, learning the light don't mean right. She failed you which you gladly advertised about on this forum. I am on this site as a result of my "journey" to understand my history while you are here solely to troll. So you see, I win either way. kiss
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:47am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:49am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:54am On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
khoisan did come before Darkskin Blacks....

Khoisan have the oldest DNA of modern man....

smh....

Its starting to become apparant you are just a racist and hate anything to do with lightskin...because now you are challenging science and african genetic studies...

All based on your obsessive biased towards darkskin people...

Lol whatchu think we two different races?....yo this chick got problems lmfao

I knew you had a Complex about skin color...but damn not this bad.

mschew. SURE.
Here we go with the "I figured out MzD" story... wink
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:54am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:59am On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
Your man's skin color being darker then yours does not make you any more pro black then Tiger Woods you fool...

Yo lmfao omg the level of low intelligence in this women is astonishing

You keep equating "skin color" as a means of self love....

One does not have anything to do with each other..

For example....there are black women in hollywood with chocolate men...

Yet..THEY CUT OFF THEIR NOSES..AND GET PLASTIC SURGERY To make themselves appear european...

They wear fake hair(which im sure you do)...They bleach their skin

They do all this....How is that not self hate?

You think your "Darkskin man" JUstifies that fake garbage INDIAN asian hair you wear on your Head you black fool

Im schooling you right now...and its saD BECAUSE im pretty sure im at "least" 10 years younger then you....Lmfao

You can try to beat around the bush and paint it out how you want to but I am spot on.
What exactly does self love mean if it doesn't mean loving yourself inside and out...EVERY bit? are you really that damn daft? How are you schooling me? two pages ago you were spitting all kinds of venom against dark skin people. You can't fight fire with a lighter child. You could never win this. You're the one that's bitter. For real. You followed me from one post to the next to get my attention ALL because I said I have a preference for chocolate. grin And real talk: What does other dark skinned women "in Hollywood" (worst of all!) have to do with me and my personal life? You hell bent on trying to group us all into one box. Get it together.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:01am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:03am On May 30, 2012
^^You keep repeating yourself. OVER AND OVER - same shiet.

And I answered all of your baseless accusations with facts.
I'm not going to keep going around in circles and reading your chapter books worth of sermons.

Call me MzKoon and You shall be dubbed Baboonlipz cheesy VERY fitting title if I may add.

Sounds like a plan. smiley
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:04am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:07am On May 30, 2012
LMAO AND HE IS STILL COMING grin

[size=28pt]SOMEBODY IS HURTING!![/size]

Dude you clearly don't have a life. grin
Why you so fixated on my man being dark? I told you "don't die" oo! grin
Looks like you're catching a heart attack. Sorry for ya....

Baboonlipz.

BTW you take it up with them chicks wearing the weaves, that's not my problem.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:08am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:12am On May 30, 2012
LOL my messages are getting smaller so I can emphasize how jobless you are.
EVERY two second you come back with 1,000 words worth of replies repeating yourself.

it's amusing. I'm known to "get it in" and can go in all night but I'd rather watch you do all the talking
because I know why you mad! grin grin I know exactly why! grin And why you showed me your picture. grin grin grin grin
BIG mistake! But I know. kiss kiss

"Indian hair...perms" well you are dissing many women on this forum but unfortunately you are missing your prime target by a LONG shot grin keep it coming. and keep getting mad.

SONNED!!

No get backs!

ONLY ATTEMPTS! cheesy

lol@ "waves hand"....only homos3xual men do that my love not to mention argue with women all day. BOY STOP!
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:15am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:16am On May 30, 2012
[size=38pt]LMAO!! OMG!! SEE JOBLESSNESS! [/size]

hilarious.

No hunny you WISH I wanted you that's the REAL problem.
Look at how you describe your girl as being as "black as south Sudan".

And I only mentioned color because that is the topic. What type of bush-logic is "talking
about color, after i brought it up means she has a complex" is that?

LOL! Please keep it coming! grin grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:16am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:18am On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
oFFtOPIC.....nobody says says sonned no more...

Stop using 1999 New York city slang..

<---Nyc/Nj niqqah...

Stop it lmfao...Unless you 40 chill lol...who still says that?

lol

Actually I am from the NY/NJ area...SOOOO

SONNED IT IS. cheesy cheesy
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:19am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:21am On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
Yeahhh Im jobless but you got two accounts in this thread both with 7000+ plus post counts....

..........?

....LoL

Yup. Been a member since 2010. Baby!
Got all the time in the world when not working. smiley
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:21am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:22am On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
Ohhhh thas why you stawkin me...Lmfaooo ohhh I see...lol

Not only are you a bitter DARSKIN chick...You a tristate Area Bitter Darkskin chick

ohhh ighhhttttt.....

smh And i thought that complexion garbage was for the birds downsouth lol

Nigga you LIVE up North and on a thread about color...WHAT YOU MEAN?! grin grin grin

LMAO!
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:22am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:23am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:24am On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
So you unemployed and hang out on these forums and bash lightskin niqqas because you use to hate yourself and be physically attarcted to them?....

Wth..lmfao what kind of forum did i join...This crazy ish

??How is my being a member mean I am jobless? There is habitual logging in/interacting...and there is jobless trolling.
Besides, I DO have other ways of logging on here other than a laptop or PC. Which means
being on the move and just checking sh.t out.

I mean really though.

Royal-VII:
I came to this thread cause it was one of the first few topics slapped across my screen lol

Sure. wink
And "SOMETHING" made you click the thread...perhaps casper the ghost. cheesy
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:26am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:27am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:28am On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
Real tawk tho..i got a serious question...

Milli Vanilli....Debarge....How old are you?!?!?...Lmfao i aint hear those names 1st grade...lol

and those were the "first" names you thought of?...LoL...

Theres allot more recent Lightskin Niqqaz you coulda named lol you must be a OG Rotlmfao

Whatchu bout 37-38?

No I am in my early twenties...

I'm between 18 - 24. That's ALL I'ma say.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:31am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:33am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:34am On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
Tha girl in ya picture looks `12

..Thas you or ya Daughter? lol

If one more person asks me that! angry grin
No. That's me. GOSSH!

Royal-VII:
Fuckkk outaaaaa Hea....lol 18-24 and you mentioned Milli Vanilliii?!!?...

Damn...You must be a vh1 head or something...i dont even remember how that niqqa looked.

What part of Jersey you from?..

SMH what are the chances of this....

I come here..figuring ima talk to some african chics...and a chick from ma area starts battlin wit me lol

Small World

Nah I don't watch VH1 lol. I'm old school that's all. smiley
And Im not gonna tell you where I am from in Jersey/New York! Especially not on NL. grin grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:39am On May 30, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:41am On May 30, 2012
Royal-VII:
Hmm Interesting

If you a teenager and what you wrote about your self hate issues and all that, im sorry for clowning on that part of it...

But shid..you a tri state area Gurl so you tough u can handle it lol.....

You have an older lady swagger and soul..I had imagined me battling a 37 year old woman for sum reason lol.

LOL HELL YEAH! @ bolded!!!!!

And it's cool. It's what ever.
It's human nature to argue and bicker online and off. No hard feelings on my end. smiley
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 3:45am On May 30, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / Leaked Sex Video From Lagos City Polytechnic Students Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.