Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Girls Are Turning More Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Turning More Evil (2638 Views)

Top Reasons Why Our Ladies Are Turning Into Lesbians And Runs Girls / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Turning More Evil by dealordea(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2011
I used to think that almost all girls were nice and decent and pure,  But boy was i wrong,  In these days girls are becoming more and more evil,

We have The gang girls, they are frikkin more hardcore then guys , they frikkin bash small girls heads for something as silly as a jacket or a bag,  And these girls are sometime as young as 14-17 years old,

And we have the Bitches that threaten u with date-violation, if u do something they dont like, man i hate these kinda Bitches,  grin grin grin

Then we have the lying manipulating girls that only use u for your money, aka gold diggers, they marry u fu'-ck u for 4 or 8 months then take half or more of all your assets,

then we have the sometimes college high school girls that seduce teachers then threaten to report teachers/lecturer if they don't give them good marks or like that,

And more and more of these kinds are showing up. I know i will be bash for this post but i don't mind.

PEACE OUT.
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by r231(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by bolseas(f): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
@ Poster, hw is wifey who had an accident on her way to work this morning?
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by MMM2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2011
huh

i like 2 see d bad girls undecided
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Jackieugo(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2011
Stop chasing immature little girls then and go after women undecided
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by dealordea(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2011
bolseas:

@ Poster, hw is wifey who had an accident on her way to work this morning?

She is doing great and recovering well, i will be travelling to see her tommorow.
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by dealordea(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
Jackieugo:

Stop chasing immature little girls then and go after women undecided

lol, am no longer interested in them, Just saying what i see about the young girls
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Jackieugo(f): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
deal_ordea:

lol, am no longer interested in them, Just saying what i see about the young girls

Ok good decision grin
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2011
. . . . . . .And then we have the dumb clueless unreasonable men that are st[b]u[/b]pid enough to chase after these kind of girls and even aggravates their gullibility, by falling for the antics of these girls! And then, when they realize their unbelievable stu[b]p[/b]idity, they turn around and cry WOLF!. . . . . So damn immature and unarguably PATHETIC! undecided undecided
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Mynd44: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^
I agree. It is a two way street
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
OP i understand ur pain o grin
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
deal_ordea:

I used to think that almost all girls were nice and decent and pure,  But boy was i wrong,  In these days girls are becoming more and more evil,

We have The gang girls, they are frikkin more hardcore then guys , they frikkin bash small girls heads for something as silly as a jacket or a bag,  And these girls are sometime as young as 14-17 years old,

And we have the Bitches that threaten u with date-violation, if u do something they dont like, man i hate these kinda Bitches,  grin grin grin

Then we have the lying manipulating girls that only use u for your money, aka gold diggers, they marry u fu'-ck u for 4 or 8 months then take half or more of all your assets,

then we have the sometimes college high school girls that seduce teachers then threaten to report teachers/lecturer if they don't give them good marks or like that,

And more and more of these kinds are showing up. I know i will be bash for this post but i don't mind.

PEACE OUT.
sexkillz:

. . . . . . .And then we have the dumb clueless unreasonable men that are st[b]u[/b]pid enough to chase after these kind of girls and even aggravates their gullibility, by falling for the antics of these girls! And then, when they realize their unbelievable stu[b]p[/b]idity, they turn around and cry WOLF!. . . . . So damn immature and unarguably PATHETIC! undecided undecided

What we have are people, humans, not men and women!
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Russialane(m): 1:27am On Sep 06, 2011
undecided
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by nassiwa: 6:04am On Sep 06, 2011
Not all girls are like that. Some are just the opposite of what you have said.
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2011
somebody got his azz [size=18pt]whipped[/size] by a butch! grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^^
And his backside is still sore
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by 190smh: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2011
NIGERIAN WOMEN AGAIN

Why wont they allow someone rest in his house angry angry
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Goldieluks: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by 190smh: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Tosinville(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2011
lol
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2011
GOLDIE how far na
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by splitnaija(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2011
Matured ladies or young girls? don't even know which is better these days undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Nayah(f): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2011
My dear ordea, the World is becoming an evil with his children, believe me women are not the only ones who's changing wink
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by dealordea(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2011
Nayah:

My dear ordea, the World is becoming an evil with his children, believe me women are not the only ones who's changing wink

HUH?? and who are the evil behind it all? men generally will say women are the evil behind it all but the world won't be a sweet place without them. grin grin
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Nayah(f): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2011
heheh let's guess
Annabelle Mbock is Cameroonian from her father she's just telling me that she's not a calabarian lol grin grin
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by dealordea(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2011
Nayah:

heheh let's guess
Annabelle Mbock is Cameroonian from her father she's just telling me that she's not a calabarian lol grin grin

Hmmm.You are a friend of Mbock? huh, That is weird
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Nayah(f): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2011
What's weird on that? is she an alien? grin
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by dealordea(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2011
Nayah:

What's weird on that? is she an alien? grin

Seriously, have never heard of such name, check my profile you will see my id, inbox me, i think i need to ask you some personal things, will check on you later.
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by MrsChima1(f): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

somebody got his azz [size=18pt]whipped[/size] by a butch! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by ebonyvibe(f): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2011
Correction SOme girls have always been evil depends on who you get. REmember Eve, Sheba, Mary Magdeline
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by MrsChima1(f): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Correction SOme girls have always been evil depends on who you get. REmember Eve, Sheba, Mary Magdeline

She was evil? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls Are Turning More Evil by Mynd44: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2011
goldie!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahala - My Husband Is Not The Father Of My Three Kids & Current Pregnancy!!! / No Kiss!no Love! / I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.