Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the school fees? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the school fees? (2008 Views)

Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School / See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like / Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the school fees? by stankonia(f): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
By utilizing my own advice and methods discovered through extensive and rigorous research, I GAINED ADMISSION into the MBA program of the Lagos Business School (LBS) , Pan African University. I have personal proof of the effectiveness of my methods and advice.

SOME OF MY CLIENTS FOR THIS YEAR'S PART-TIME PROGRAM, JUST GOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE FINAL INTERVIEW AFTER SCALING THROUGH THE 1ST STAGE.

Hi Nairalanders,

I am an Independent MBA Admissions Consultant with a specific focus on the MBA programs of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

I offer Consultancy and Advisory Services for prospective students applying to the Lagos Business School (LBS) for either the Full-time or the Part-time (Executive) MBA programs.

My services will provide guidance on the entire admissions process and go a long way in increasing your chances of gaining admission* by as much as 90%. I will also show you how you can get the LBS MBA, AT LITTLE OR NO COST*!!!.

TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:

CALL: Stanley on 08037181831 or 08051408344 or email: poeticescape1@yahoo.com NOW!!!
Re: NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the school fees? by stankonia(f): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2007
To know, is to have power. I am only trying to empower and help people who cannot afford the N1.5 million fees for the MBA. An MBA from such an reputable world-class institution must not be the exclusive preserve of the rich.
Re: NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the school fees? by stankonia(f): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2007
Big problems become small when you look at them in small bits and pieces. One step at a time and you can bring down the biggest mountain. Nothing is impossible to the man who believes.
Re: NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the school fees? by stankonia(f): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2007
Every Big problem, has small solutions. You just need information on the small solutions
Re: NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the school fees? by stankonia(f): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2007
Expexting your calls and emails
Re: NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the school fees? by stankonia(f): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2007
I just recorded success with my clients for this year's application for the Patr-time MBA program. They just got shortlisted for the final interview.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State University To Begins New Academic Seccession By October 2009. / Nigeria, We Hail Thee ! / Admission@ospolyiree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.