Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE (48505 Views)

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Lai Mohammed Launches Campaign Against Fake News In Nigeria - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Cyynthia(f): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE

506 Likes 59 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Cyynthia(f): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
I am voting Obi in order to send a message to Nigeria political class that will commit different kinds of atrocities and hide under a popular political structure and contest and win election..
They will stop taking Nigerians for granted and they will also realise that power is with the people not the STRUCTURE

Nigerian politicians must learn a lesson !!

1115 Likes 110 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by peter0071(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
obi for ASO rock

684 Likes 50 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Obalacam(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is going to be the mother of all rallies, which will mark the beginning of a new and possible Nigeria

774 Likes 63 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.

101 Likes 29 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ElSudani: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
This was my idea. I said it here on Nairaland.
This should attract fun seekers from different political leanings. But at least it will get some people to finally attend a Labour party event.
Tinubu is still going to win. Jagaban all way.

64 Likes 18 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Total shutdown in sabinus voice

192 Likes 15 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:
Don't Provoke Nigerian youths

We have been pushed to the wall by PDP and APC..

We are now Obidient

Mynd44 Nlfpmod nlfpmod Seun

I saw flavor own too somewhere

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Mrfixitt(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
This news will send many urchins into serious pain. Nigeria must be redeemed from the vultures

364 Likes 32 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by wordbank(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin
Make BP no kill moh247 and him vulture friend oo
This neck pressing fit kill urchins 50 miles away
What a town hall meeting of super Nigerian youths

407 Likes 38 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by BiafraAburi: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mrfixitt:
This news will send many urchins into serious pain. Nigeria must be redeemed from the vultures
Yeah!! Your z00 must be redeemed with a fulani on your foolish Peter Obi's card. When have you ever known fulanis as positive and progressive people.? With which constitution will this your so-called redeem happen? Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Well, Biafraland is under lock and key. Carry your useless election to nigeria because it will never be allowed to happen in our land. Sudden fake love of Peter Obi. Is he no longer an Igbo? One of those you z00gerians love to hate.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Dreal1247: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
The Chatham House presentation has left Nigerians with no other choice but Obi. Some of the contestants have to start studying his presentation in order not to disappoint themselves. But the truth be told. Obi is the Obama of Nigeria.

374 Likes 30 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chiwendu, You're voting Peter Obi because you're tribally bigoted not because of his antecedents.

You see Obi as the only way to Igbo's UNACHIEVABLE Presidency
Cyynthia:
I am voting Obi in order to send a message to Nigeria political class that will commit different kinds of atrocities and hide under a popular political structure and contest and win election..
They will stop taking Nigerians for granted and they will also realise that power is with the people not the STRUCTURE

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by BATified2023: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:

We are now Obidient

if we check am now we go see say na another Igbo fake

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by BATified2023: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:

I guess u are talking about this political class

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by BATified2023: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy
it will soon b discarded as fake as usual

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by derecho(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kikikiki...una just wan kill all the BATstards.

Aye Tinubu ti run patapata...one week to election.

But hope this is not the handy work of BATstards?
Only to come debunk it later

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by bender79: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
shattap! What else do you know other than spewing tribalism.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by BOYS2MEN: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi of aso rock...
Cyynthia:

We are now Obidient

8 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 00FFT00(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Yoruba musicians are Nigerians too. They drive on the same dilapidated roads, their relatives buy foodstuffs at the same market with other Nigerians. If this is true, it will be a confirmation of the trust youths of Nigeria have in Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed.

The ultimate endorsement.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
bender79:
shattap! What else do you know other than spewing tribalism.

Odè cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Jogs1900: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Make Wizkid, Tiwa, Seun,Burns boy etc go cash out jare....Mediocres...Make dem chop from campaign fund too.

10 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
00FFT00:

Yoruba musicians are Nigerians too. They drive on the same dilapidated roads, their relatives buy foodstuffs at the same market with other Nigerians. If this is true, it will be a confirmation of the trust youths of Nigeria have in Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed.

The ultimate endorsement.

Yea agreed but they will collect their show money from Obi cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Felabrity: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:

We are now Obidient

lol, I don't think Wizkid will involve in anything politics, even if you give him 20 million

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Felabrity: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Anticipating the rally anyway

Obi Datti train need to leave a footprint there

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lol... someone is playing with graphics here

Where is Arise TV

Foolishness is when you make up eba as cake

17 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by NothingDoMe: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
ElSudani:
This was my idea. I said it here on Nairaland.
This should attract fun seekers from different political leanings. But at least it will get some people to finally attend a Labour party event.
Tinubu is still going to win. Jagaban all way.
Congratulations for your brilliant suggestion. Please suggest to BAT to stop licking things. Thank you

30 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Pakute: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lol.. Those twins ibo failed artistes was a massive fail that their dead career could not boost Obituary caimpaign. After they performed at an empty stadium in PH, they ran away from Obituary rallies. Peter Obi has decided to gather Yoruba artistes to give a little push to his failing caimpaign

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Mrfixitt(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Yeah!! Your z00 must be redeemed with a fulani on your foolish Peter Obi's card. When have you ever known fulanis as positive and progressive people.? With which constitution will this your so-called redeem happen? Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Well, Biafraland is under lock and key. Carry your useless election to nigeria because it will never be allowed to happen in our land. Sudden fake love of Peter Obi. Is he no longer an Igbo? One of those you z00gerians love to hate.
Get out of my mention you nitwit. You will be alright Las las

9 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 00FFT00(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Yea agreed but they will collect their show money from Obi cheesy grin

A good worker is worth his wages. But I suspect this will be pro-bono in support of the gospel according to Peter. They are all Obidient.

6 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by brainint: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Seun Kuti:I sorry sorry oh,I sorry for..

A Week Before Election

E go LOUD

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador / Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.