Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal (6408 Views)

Supreme Court: PDP Members Accuse Ihedioha Of Plotting Onyereri’s Removal / Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections / Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by mafasito: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Former Commissioner for Technology Development in Imo State, Meekam Mgbenwelu, has resigned from his membership of the RebuildImo Organisation, a political vehicle reportedly established for the re-election of former governor Emeka Ihedioha.

The former commissioner under the seven months short-lived administration of Ihedioha was appointed spokesperson of the organisation three months ago.

In a statement dated January 17, and addressed to Ihedioha, through Dr. Vin UdoKwu, Director General of the RebuildImo Organisation, Mgbenwelu said that he was resigning due to “the internecine conflicts within Imo State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)”.

He noted that the internal wranglings had “significantly impeded my ability to communicate effectively to the various stakeholders that constitute the broader collective.”

Mgbenwelu decried the Supreme Court disqualification of Jones Onyereri for the Imo West senatorial seat, which he said was “precipitated by a fellow PDP party member.”

He alleged Ihedioha masterminded the removal of Onyereri, described as the people’s choice and loved across party lines by every Orlu zone man and woman. Noting that “Injustice against one is injustice against all if allowed to fester,” he said that his decision was “predicated on unflinching principles”.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/19/former-commissioner-dumps-ihedioha-over-onyereris-disqualification-as-pdp-imo-west-senatorial-candidate/

Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Moferere: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Party scatter undecided

2 Likes

Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by merits(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2023

Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by xquire(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Imo is on lockdown for Tilumbu APC

Vote for Tilumbu otherwise you will eat soaked bread for the rest of your lives.

Raising cost of livelihood including fuel and bag of rice is non of our business, all we want is Tilumbu because is his turn to chop

Vote Tilumbu for President Nigerians, we will not like to remind you again.

On Tilumbu mandate I stand
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Adesina18111(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
H
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Chijeep(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUMBLE SELF.

Proudly OBIDIENT...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by michlins(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
This Emeka Ihedioha has a penchant taste for controversy

First Obi,now this guy
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by ATEAMS: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
E don B
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
The only language we understand in Imo state is Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka Sam Daddy for Governor .

Imolites have agreed.

My mentor Sam Daddy carry dey go

1 Like

Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Jchi9876: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ihedioha is naked

1 Like

Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Neduzze5(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ihedioha, Soludo and the Supreme Court Governor will be retired soon.

For now, we are focused on retiring the duo of the perennial leeches, Atiku and Tinubu in February.

This task is one that must be accomplished.

We must see to it that the Nigerian Ship is steered away from the murky waters of nepotism, corruption and high handedness and towards waters of growth, competence and great achievements!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Opportuneke(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Politics is so terrible and dirty.

Political clime is very filthy, I’m not sure if the saints or the righteous can survive such circus.
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Wickedfact: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ihedioha should leave politics and go and be selling asun in Owerri. Politics is not his thing.
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Ofunaofu: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
cheesy
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Cantonese: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
They will sort themselves out.

Obi for President anyway
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Bobotic(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Labour Party news I want to be hearing not all these noise makers cool lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by damite94(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Stop Losing Payments!!! GET YOURSELF A FULLY VERIFIED & APPROVED PAYPAL ACCOUNT

You'll Send & Receive Money From Any Part Of The World Easily

I'm going also going to be giving you the below bonuses:

1.Paypal(Worth-N15,000)

2.1yr fully paid VPN to make your acc long lastin(Worth-N20,000)

3.Strong ID+ Strong Gmail (Worth-N10,000)

4.How To Withdraw Into Your Nigerian Bank Acc Regularly At N700/$+ (Worth-N15,000)

5.FREE documents from my graphic designer to help you restore limitations if you ever have any (Worth-N15,000) Total=N70,000 || Price=N30,000 || Discount Price For 3 people=N15,000

Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by ASHIWAJU2023: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Nbote(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
michlins:
This Emeka Ihedioha has a penchant taste for controversy

First Obi,now this guy

He'll end up like Ekeremmadu
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Frosheer(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Jchi9876: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Neduzze5:

For now, we are focused on retiring the duo of the perennial leeches, Atiku and Tinubu in February.

We must see to it that the Nigerian Ship is steered away from the murky waters of nepotism, corruption and high handedness and towards waters of growth, competence and great achievements!!

Who are the "we"? Enyin I know you are an IPOBIAN and meth user but quit heating up the polity you only have 1 vote
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Bubu4Sea: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ever since Rochas took over Imo state, Imo state became a curse
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Idiotseverywher: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Another propaganda and lies post by anti IMO people, we are waiting, let us see who is Sam daddy to wrestle power with emeka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Esales(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ihedioha has lost it, I even doubt he can reclaim the position in another election.
Meanwhile, to dey browse for interesting posts no dey Taya you? Save yourself the stress and time, Join my WhatsApp TV for hilarious content right on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the phone number.
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by fuckJones(f): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Neduzze5:

because they didn't support Andrew liver party
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by abobote: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
So many battles for Ihedioha, I pray he survives them.
Its obvious Hope Uzodimma is sponsoring most of them
Re: Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal by Passionate888: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ihedioha na Atiku boy na, just dey betray people anyhow

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s Time To Work With Tinubu – Omo-Agege To Atiku, Obi / Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014!. Said By NASA / Breaking: Gov Wike Installing boundary gates in Obio-akpor & PH city Lgas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.