Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Rafaela - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rafaela (27772 Views)

Little Summary On Rafaela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rafaela by Natasha2(f): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2011
@psaamuel it was more than devastating. I just hope nothing happens to him was trying to get the whole film but I couldn't. As for Anhel I just feel pity for him Rafaela is still much in love with Osemaria   
Re: Rafaela by Phony200(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
lol. Get home by 10pm, only things i do are eat and watch Rafaela. It's getting drawn out now jor.
Re: Rafaela by marvel10: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
Talk about dumbing down, It ought to be banned! The terrible acting is akin to those in bloody Nollywood films. It is intended for monkeys not human beings. Rubbish soap, rubbish acting, rubbish audience. Cock Crow at Dawn, Village Headmaster and Nchioku any day over this kelebe soap.
Re: Rafaela by maclatunji: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
I don't know Rafaela but I know Rafael Nadal.
Re: Rafaela by MAYORAUTO: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
Rafaela!!! Ma mum can do anyfin not to miss rafela I wonder watin the old woman see for the programme.
Re: Rafaela by PeeBee: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
Glad to see this thread, i hav'nt watched 'rafaela' for one week now and i really miss it. Although its not as cool as 'untamed beauties' to me, its usually a nice way to end my day.
Re: Rafaela by oneuniquemind(m): 12:40am On Dec 31, 2011
I be tipetipe viewer of d soap opera.
Re: Rafaela by Nosyke(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2011
Rafeala is very intriguing.
Jose Maria has actually recovered his memory but nobody except Carloz Louiz knows.
@Natasha, exactly,Personally, I am beginning to dislike Rafeala too, She seems very confused, but I feel she still deeply loves Jose Maria, has anyone noticed the way she reacts anytime Josemaria's name is mentioned or she comes in contact with him? I have always said it that she rushed into the marriage with Angel Gonhalez to spite Josemaria, which I am sure she is regretting now. Dr Meria is a devil incarnate
As for Chocho, the guy has turned into a player extraordinaire, playing to babes at the same time but Olisia deeply loves him.
But the level of gossip from the nurses is shocking, I have never seen anybody as garrulous as Amanda, she needs her mouth sewn with a needle and thread permanently.As for Angel Gonhalez, i feel nothing but pity for him, he invested his love in the wrong person, look at the way he jumped out of his bed when he heard that Rafeala was discussing with JoseMaria(the guy is one jealous dude).
Re: Rafaela by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2011
Second chance.
Re: Rafaela by jify(f): 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2011
Anhel was very stupid 2 av jumped out of bed like dt, I bet his jealousy will help 2 driv rafaela and favour jose maria
Re: Rafaela by mikron(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2012
the best soap on AIT presently. I dont miss it. Jose marea baez my man anyday anytime. He ll get his baby (rafaela) bck. A nice soap.
Re: Rafaela by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
I am so luvin dat soap opera.am so rooting 4
jose maria
Re: Rafaela by Psaalmuel(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2012
Rafaela in prisön,datz d wrst past,she shuld start remembering al wat hapnd in victor's house, al d voice she heard in dt misterious house nd shuld drop dat her childlish attitude, as 4 anhel nd biaz dis iz wen dey are needed mst,
Re: Rafaela by vohndams(f): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
can u pls get mi up dated on wat is hapn in rafaela
Re: Rafaela by Psaalmuel(m): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2012
Evrytin going gud n bad,rafaela's mother caridad hair iz already falin off due 2 d cancer,biaz putin hiz lyf in danger jst 2 save rafaela, de la vega nd hiz daughter left d huge house wat a pity 4 moriela she's getin crazy everyday i tink she worths more dan dat, fingerprint test on gun used 2 kil victor wil soon b found out, is it rafaela or mireya?
Re: Rafaela by samhay: 1:37am On Feb 02, 2012
Plz wts going on about rafaela,it seems d nations cup is affectin d soap,is ait no more showin it or has d tym change?somebody help me out am i missin anytin?
Re: Rafaela by Kolapo: 9:54am On Feb 03, 2012
It was aired last night on AIT
Re: Rafaela by collinsfbi(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
Wowww! Today's episode was very lovly. Rafaela has told her mother that she never loved her hubby(anhell) and decided to make it know to him as soon as possible. I think I like her courage this time after her previous childish behaviours. Rafael expose his divource proposal @d board meeting after being forced to loose his temper. Doctor josemaria is back on track to find out the outcome of his divource ealier filed @ a court in miami. Hmmmm, it's getting more interesting everyday.
Re: Rafaela by Psaalmuel(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
Wow, rafaela av said it all, anhell don't even knw ow his going 2 react 2nyt, i pray he does nt get mad, d poor guy, i can't do half of wat anhell iz sacrificing 2 rafaela nd at ends he gains ntin, telenovela must find sum1 2 luv d guy if nt, d storywriter iz nt getin ryt, watch woman of steel, u get wat i mean,
Re: Rafaela by vohndams(f): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2012
I luv ur post on rafaela.am in skul.if u dont mind i lik 2 kwn wat is hapn.u can send it tru naira land or fb.popoola damilola
Re: Rafaela by Kolapo: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2012
This soap opera is gradually coming to an end. There are about 120 episodes in all. About 109 have been aired so far. Tonight episode, being episode 110, Angel would invite Rafaela to eat with him before saying goodbye. He (Angel) would hand over a very important document to Rafaela which will bring about the renewal of Rafaela relationship with Rose Maria. Happy watching.
Re: Rafaela by vohndams(f): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2012
How do u knw
Re: Rafaela by Kolapo: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
I have the summary in Spanish. With the aid a translator I have an idea of what is likely to happen. Watch tonight episode to confirm what I have said in my post.
Re: Rafaela by vohndams(f): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
so wt is going 2 hapn 2 rafaela Am in skul.i heard dat she waz ask 2 go 4 pre test.so wat hapn
Re: Rafaela by collinsfbi(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
I must confess, today's episode is one of the best episodes I have ever watched on rafael. I am glad to see rafaela and jose maria togather again. Thanks to anhell for his maturity and selfless efforts in bring jose maria and rafaela back together, he sacrificed so much and gained nothing. It's hard nowadays to see any guy doing what anhell did to make rafaela happy.Hmmm I love the movie rafaela.
Re: Rafaela by Kolapo: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
Re: Rafaela
« #57 on: Today at 09:28:18 PM »

so wt is going 2 hapn 2 rafaela Am in skul.i heard dat she waz ask 2 go 4 pre test.so wat hapn

Nothing will happen to Rafaela. How could she be pregnant when she did not allow Angel to make love to her throughout the period they were togther. From tonight episode(110) you can possibly quess what will eventually happen in the final episode(120) between Rafaela and Rose Maria now that they are back together for good. Keep watching. Tomorrow is episode 111.
Re: Rafaela by PeeBee: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
Why do I have the feeling that Maria is about to have cancer for real?
Re: Rafaela by Kolapo: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2012
No way, Mireya is not going to have cancer she is only suffering from fear of loosing Rose Maria and also being arrested for the murder of Victor. In the final analysis, she will loose her mind and end up in mental Hospital.
Re: Rafaela by BVK: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2012
u guys hav realy missed alot, de la vegas operated on Raphaela's mother, she almost died wen moriela told Caridad to return her family to her, or told her something else, she was been operated on yesterday's episode and alos, Raphael told her father dat he culd regain d hospital back with d shares dat VICTOR left in her name, has been transffered to her dad's account. so d hospital is no longer goin bankruptcy. am so hapi, i can't wait to watch 2day's episode.

IDIGU BLESSING
Re: Rafaela by collinsfbi(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
u guys hav realy missed alot, de la vegas operated on Raphaela's mother, she almost died wen moriela told Caridad to return her family to her, or told her something else, she was been operated on yesterday's episode and alos, Raphael told her father dat he culd regain d hospital back with d shares dat VICTOR left in her name, has been transffered to her dad's account. so d hospital is no longer goin bankruptcy. am so hapi, i can't wait to watch 2day's episode.

IDIGU BLESSING

I guess maria will soon be exposed, at the same time Morelia is getting mad gradually after being presented with divorce paper from Raphael. I just wish Caridad survives and take care of her children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe / Mr. Oreo Iyanya Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood / Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.