Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America (843 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by ShyOne(f): 4:41am On Sep 07, 2011
I hear all the time that black people are scam artists.

When I was in high school - I worked for a clothing store - A Huge Chain - Called L.S. Ayres and it was on the same scale as Macy's or Hudson's - a step under Lord & Taylor's.

The Head of Security who was a White man - told me that more whites in this country are caught stealing than any other race in America.  Yet, I was always told that blacks were the main perpetrators.

When I saw this photo by one of my FB Friends - I laughed so hard and the words came rushing back to me - what the Head of Security said to me some years back.  Nigerians - whenever you are able to visit the U.S. - be careful of people that you see - no matter their color.  It isn't just blacks that scam.  Some of the biggest crooks and most common ones are whites as well.

Re: White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 07, 2011
Very romantic

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by ShyOne(f): 5:03am On Sep 07, 2011
I know - you are so right

It isn't romantic

But I didn't know where to post the thread

I thought it was hilarious and wanted to post it and I only post in this section or the properties section or the equipment section

I know the moderators will put it somewhere

I just didn't know where to put it. So I will just have to wait for them to move it. I wanted you guys to see this. I thought it was funny.
Re: White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 07, 2011
Cool dear. .
Re: White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 07, 2011
LOL very funny but who is gonna be dumb to fall for that?
Re: White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 07, 2011
Shy-One you know you are the coolest person on this forum.

@Roki I have business proposal for you
Re: White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 07, 2011
LOL business proposal?
Re: White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 07, 2011
Ya business proposal. . Its about Tima, I want you to sale her to me ^slavery^ I will pay any amount.
Re: White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 07, 2011
@Topic that white dude is dumb cuz no one is buying this shit. I hope he don't get slap for this
Re: White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2011
REALITY101:

Ya business proposal. . Its about Tima, I want you to sale her to me ^slavery^ I will pay any amount.
LMAO!!

You two really need to cut it out. tongue tongue
Re: White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2011
Cute what out? I don't have any problem with her or do I?
Re: White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by pendo89(f): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2011
Shy-one hes not dumb.He's playing with people's pychology.
'A gift for baby' thats so touching.Who wouldnt buy baby a gift
Re: White Man Wants Money From Us For Beyonce's Baby - Welcome To America by MrsChima1(f): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2011
Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover / Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? / Why Do Girls Play 'hard To Get'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.