Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1209672 members, 1563755 topics. Date: Friday, 25 July 2014 at 12:02 AM

Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! - Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics / Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! (53225 Views)

Ethiopian Woman Says Some Negative Things About Black American Women / Why Are Nigerians So Damn Black & Ugly - And Ethiopians Are Beautiful? / Why Are Nigerians So Damn Pompous And Arrogant? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by chakde: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2011
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by saiyaman: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2011
Wupeviasco lol you can drop the act grin
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by Ybutterfly: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2011
Ok, how is this relevant to Nigerian$$$$$$$$$$$$$$s, go to the Ethiopian forum please
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by quid(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2011
Are you sure that these chics are not Boko-Haramic in behaviour?
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by nolongTing: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
Are you MuwatnEri?

===> http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia

Wikileaks: Ethiopia eyes access to sea, territo, 17 min BuLa 74
woyane sent many cadre wwide to create gaps a, 22 min MuwatnEri 1
Why do Ethiopian women Love Intimacy with Eritrean ,  (May '10) 35 min MuwatnEri 127
ethiopian men are the lowest weakest scum on earth (Sep '10) 36 min MuwatnEri 55
White guy in luv with Ethiopian women! 40 min MuwatnEri 92
  Muslim victims of Arson need your support 1 hr Alex 61
HARARI : Ethnic tenssion between OROMOS & ADERES 6 hr Showa 26
The Front for Independence of Oromia (Sep '07) 7 hr Sab-boonaa Oromoo 164
  Are some Ethiopians taking heritage too far whe,
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by Ybutterfly: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2011
lol, Ethiopians and horn of africans are always fond of these type of topics, I just wish they keep it in their own forum.
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by pleep(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
^ lol grin

@poster where did you get all these pictures? its kinda weird.  But the last 10 girls were great!

As for marring one of them, why would you want to do that? Beauty is good, and some of them are really exotic, but its no subsitute for a good personality and worldview. And these people have like a million derogatory words for other Africans & a messed up worldview.  I heard they even insulted the Kenyans while refugees that country!
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by Ybutterfly: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^^^ exactly, they always talk about Bantu people and negroid features as a bad thing, their inferiority complex is off the charts
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by MrsChima1(f): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2011
Some of the girls are okay but some of them were pretty scary. Just because you have lighter skin and straight hair doesn't determine whether you are beautiful or not.

Beauty is in the eye of beholder. I have seen pretty West African women that look better than those girls posted above and their skin are dark in color.
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by saiyaman: 3:04am On Sep 08, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Some of the girls are okay but some of them were pretty scary. Just because you have lighter skin and straight hair doesn't determine whether you are beautiful or not.

Beauty is in the eye of beholder. I have seen pretty West African women that look better than those girls posted above and their skin are dark in color.

I agree with you, some of them are not pretty at all tongue Beauty comes in all forms grin
The guy who posted is obviously Ethiopian himself because I doubt the average Nigerian knows what Habesha is and I doubt Black Americans know what it is either, guy is a troll wanting attention. If its the guy who I think it is, he goes around non-Ethiopian women videos on You tube calling them ugly and that their negroid features are ugly, that guy is a half Indian-Ethiopian that if you see his pic you see why he's mentally unstable. Looks like an Afghani refugee with a unibrow grin
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by pleep(m): 3:13am On Sep 08, 2011
Omg. . . your talking about the wupefiasco from YT. I think ive seen that dude, on some sorta vid about if Ethiopians were blk or white. grin
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by saiyaman: 4:44am On Sep 08, 2011
Yeah that guy, he has a serious inferiority complex, in one video with Nigerian and Ethiopian models any Ethiopian model that was too dark or didn't have narrow features he claimed they were not Ethiopian.

The reason why I think its him is because he posted pictures in this Ethiopian women thread on this other site and the photos are exactly the same and in nearly the exact same order as the other site, the coincidences are too much.

Here's the hottie right here lol

And here's the link to the other site lol

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=892364&page=35
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by MrsChima1(f): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2011
Ethiopians are mixed with white, black, and arab.
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by pleep(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
^cool, noone already knew that.
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by anonymous6(f): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2011
@saiyaman, thanks for the info
wow the op has some serious issues, for sure this dude must be on some type of anti-depressive medication:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twhvtzd6gXA
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by ababda: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Ethiopians are mixed with white, black, and arab.

I beg to differ with this statement. How are they mix, i may ask? Ethiopians, Eritreans, Somalis, Northern Sudanese, and many of the people in Upper Egyp, for all practical purposes basically look nearly identical to each other. We have the history to prove we basically look like our ancestors, which is not arabs.

Also, Arab is not really a race. You can be white and arab or black and arab as well. Most of the people in the Middle East were something else before they adopted islam as a religion. Also, more than half of Ethiopia population is christian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BTqb77Psto&feature=related
Northern Sudanese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb19MFctgUs&feature=channel_video_title
Ethiopians

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj5pG7384zs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7gdxg6zTI
Upper "Egypt
We are basically the same people.
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by Nayah(f): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2011
I'm wondering when this type of thread will end, Ethiopians are beautiful then I'm glad because they're African but seriously what this thing bring to you poster?

A part from creating this Bantus vs Horners useless stories? Africa has many issues and problems and we should focus on that instead of making such comparisons which leads nowhere
For example I really want to know more about Horners and their political, social or Historical pb or wealth, relevant things I can enjoy to learn because
First African woman is beautiful by definition and not only Ethiopians as some could think ( Tanzanian, Cameroonian, Nigerian has nothing to envy trust me)
Secondly, that will not give us solution for this part of Africa, affected by dryness and extrem poverty, I wish we could talk about these issues to find a solution to erradicate this

Think about it

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by zolzlolz(f): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2011
Seriously, those women aren't that beautiful. I mean, it is possible to be light-skinned and ugly, didn't you know?
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by zolzlolz(f): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2011
But I will concede that the first four pictures are nice though
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by kony1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2011
East african women are gorgeous
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by poweredcom(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2011
damm preety i have one name zohar she is based in Israel mwn dat gals and her sister too fine, kai, well they have the essene genes in them .infact Jesus was an Ethiopian race an essene jew
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by Ybutterfly: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2011
k.o.n.y:

East african women are gorgeous

^^^^^^^you mean horn of africa, other east african countries don't have the features you black american men admire in horners
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by zolzlolz(f): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^you mean horn of africa, other east african countries don't have the features you black american men admire in horners
quite true grin
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by Ybutterfly: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2011
^^^^^^^yup black american men love women with non-negroid features, and majority of horner women have non-negroid features so that's why they admire them; the rest of sub-saharan africa has beautiful negroid features
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by zolzlolz(f): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2011
Yep, have definitely noticed the obsession with the "Horners". They are chosen as the epitome of African beauty, like I've noticed that when people talk about black (African) beauty, people like Liya Kebede or Yasmin Warsame are brought up. These women are extremely beautiful, but it gets weird when they are overrepresented as African beauties. Why don't I here about West African beauties. I here even less about Southern African beauties, but that's not really a problem, because I live in South Africa and here we have beautiful women.
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by zolzlolz(f): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2011
In conclusion, I really don't blame horners if they have a superiority complex. If you constantly being put on a pedestal, if someone's constantly kissing your a$$, you are bound to feel like you better than other people.
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by Ybutterfly: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2011
zolzlolz:

Yep, have definitely noticed the obsession with the "Horners". They are chosen as the epitome of African beauty, like I've noticed that when people talk about black (African) beauty, people like Liya Kebede or Yasmin Warsame are brought up. These women are extremely beautiful, but it gets weird when they are overrepresented as African beauties. Why don't I here about West African beauties. I here even less about Southern African beauties, but that's not really a problem, because I live in South Africa and here we have beautiful women.
zolzlolz:

In conclusion, I really don't blame horners if they have a superiority complex. If you constantly being put on a pedestal, if someone's constantly kissing your a$$, you are bound to feel like you better than other people.

^^^^^^^I agree, that's why I don't even consider them when I think of black african beauty
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by lagcity(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2011
I've seen some pretty ethios. I especially like the dark skinned ones.
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by kony1(m): 5:55am On Oct 10, 2011
Ybutterfly:

Ok east african horners are gorgeous
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by Nayah(f): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2011
zolzlolz:

So let's try not posting or ignore these knid of thread then maybe their behaviour would change, as for me I've never understand this need to spread or convince people beauty or supremacy in terms if beauty, beauty is everywhere, in every country and as long as some people will think light skin+ smooth hair+ thin nose= beauty you'll never move on from that kind of useless debate seriously
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by pendo89(f): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2011
yeah but the eritreans top grin
nway if you want to marry any just know that the men are very protective of their women. most of their marriages are arranged and they like sticking to their own.
propagating the race. i love their coffee and injera.
Re: Ethiopian Woman Are So Damn Pretty! by morpheus24: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2011
E be like say una never travel go Ethiopia. many wowo girls full thre

DOn't let picture spamming fool you. I have seen first hand o!

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Light Skin Girls Are Better! / Why Do Many Famous Black Men Date White Or Mixed-Race Women? / South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.