Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. (37679 Views)

₦1,200 Tuber Of Yam In Ibadan (Pictured) / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) / The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by ahnie: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2023
I was taking a stroll yesterday when I saw this old mama selling this tubers of yam yesterday at cable point junction,close to cable market.

I priced #1400 per tubers but mama no gree shift grounds,she insisted it goes for #1500 per tuber,so I took 2 tubers.

When I m less busy I would use it to prepare ukodo,ripe plantain and meat/catfish meal as prepared by gloryhomemaker.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by CodeTemplar: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:
I was taking a stroll yesterday when I saw this old mama selling this tubers of yam yesterday at cable point junction,close to cable market.

I priced #1400 per tubers but mama no gree shift grounds,she insisted it goes for #1500 per tuber,so I took 2 tubers.

When I m less busy I would use it to prepare ukodo,ripe plantain and meat/catfish meal as prepared by gloryhomemaker.

Cc:
Gloryhomemaker
Mariangeles
nlfpmod
Dominique
Lalasticlala
chai... Naija have finish.

5 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by ahnie: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
The tubers are bigger, pics ain't doing justice to the tubers.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

The tubers are bigger, pics ain't doing justice to the tubers.
then place them near constant size object that's popular to help a wide range of people appreciate its size. The yams are diseased.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

Cc:
Gloryhomemaker
Mariangeles
nlfpmod
Dominique
Lalasticlala

Food stuff is so expensive now oooo
1 yam for 1,500
It is well.

Enjoy your Ukodo joor
A consolation for the high price.

5 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2023
I don't like to buy yam from women.. They never ever agree for a fair price. Instead i'd go to the mallams and gist with them in local dialect and tell them a story of how i used to farm yam and how i can link them up with a local supplier that can give them cheaper yam.

This enables them to develop a "because of say na you" thought process and then they agree to give me at the price i want them to give me.

Bye.

This one sold for 1,000.

34 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by mariahAngel(f): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
2 yams for 3k is quite expensive, but wetin person go do?
There's no substitute for yam.
No matter how expensive yams are, people will still buy them.
Na make e never rot for inside be the kOkO, otherwise, na more loss.

7 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by BigDawsNet: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

Cook and Pound it 😊
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by JoshTim: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chai

2 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Kingsize4eva(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wonderful
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by ecolime(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
This size of yam used to sell for N300 each few years ago. E no easy oo

15 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Spandau: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

Nigeria is experiencing famine. It's just that people are too stupid to realize this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by floss(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
It's nice ... Nigerians if you like don't vote wisely, by June this year, 1 tuber of yam will be sold twice this price.... make una continue dey play....dey play....

I just dey wait for these sets of people
" senior man anything for ya boy"
"Please can you help me with urgent 2k"
Almajiri beggars

Make una dey play

3 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by marlow1962(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cool
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Kingsley123456(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
You try bro, you fit add more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by sleek214(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=CodeTemplar post=120330416]chai... Naija have finish. [/quote
Una too complain

1 Like

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Candidlady: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cutehector:
I don't like to buy yam from women.. They never ever agree for a fair price. Instead i'd go to the mallams and gist with them in local dialect and tell them a story of how i used to farm yam and how i can link them up with a local supplier that can give them cheaper yam.

This enables them to develop a "because of say na you" thought process and then they agree to give me at the price i want them to give me.

Bye.

This one sold for 1,000.

Very ugly hand lipsrsealed

The yam looks doper than the hand holding it

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by phemmyfour: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

The first one has bad portion already. It should cost less than the other

4 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by sleek214(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Go and work hard and live the good life
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by EmmaLege: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
cry
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by FalseProphet1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nigerians if you don't vote wisely next month, and APC comes back into power, this yam would be sold for 30k.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Honchoslim16(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
All i see is demons

26 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by olahero(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Food you will not give person abi? 🙄
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Sirseedorf(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin

This is Daylight robbery, how can you bought this pako yam for 3k, even Lagos still get better yam with 1k each.

2 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Claraoby: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
I knew it must be ahnie who made this delta purchase as soon as I saw d headline
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Hatrick01: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cc:seun
This is exactly what i am talking about There would be better topics and some of ur mods wont see it. But when ahnie posts nonsense, it will hit frontpage...

7 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by CodeTemplar: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
sleek214:

Go and work hard and live the good life
OK o. So because of your expectation of yahoo blood money I should work hard and be comfortable with 20 tubers of yam as minimum wage?

5 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by mbahdi(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dis yam is suffering from tinubu bulaba

2 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Hatrick01: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

wetin concern us?

Is it because u managed to afford yam today?

3 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Almaigaa: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
This Yams are cheap. This Yams are worth over 8k here in the East. Things are extremely expensive here. A Cup of Rice is presently sold for #250 here in the East.

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Allisgud: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
I heard some farmers pay for permission to farm,that also is a reason why the yam is expensive
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
The tuber of yam in the middle seems to be in SHOCK! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Healthy Is Bobo Drink For Kids? / I Eat Dry Gari Everyday. Is This Healthy? / Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.