Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Where Do People Go. . . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do People Go. . . (847 Views)

Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do People Go. . . by bingbagbo(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2011
. . .when they die?
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2011
maybe heaven/hell undecided
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by HISchild: 2:28am On Sep 08, 2011
All human beings (virtually all being born physically alive), are born spiritually dead since the fall of man from Adam.  The Lord JESUS CHRIST, who came to pay for the sins of many to save them from death/righteous wrath of GOD for sin, says,  "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." - John 10:10.  That life is eternal life in our soul/spirit existence. A truly saved person, when he/she physically dies goes to be with The Lord JESUS CHRIST immediately.

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" - John 11:25-27

"We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord" - 2 Corinthians 5:8

Only GOD can do this through the hearing of HIS holy, life-giving word

So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD.” - Rom 10:17

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." -Hebrews 4:12
============
if a person dies in his / her sins without GOD's mercy and justification by The Lord JESUS CHRIST, they will perish and cease to be.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment”:-Heb 9:27

For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.”  - Rom 6:23 

"The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence." - Psalm 115:17
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by dorox(m): 3:41am On Sep 08, 2011
HISchild:

All human beings (virtually all being born physically alive), are born spiritually dead since the fall of man from Adam.  The Lord JESUS CHRIST, who came to pay for the sins of many to save them from death/righteous wrath of GOD for sin, says,  "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." - John 10:10.  That life is eternal life in our soul/spirit existence. A truly saved person, when he/she physically dies goes to be with The Lord JESUS CHRIST immediately.

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" - John 11:25-27

"We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord" - 2 Corinthians 5:8

Only GOD can do this through the hearing of HIS holy, life-giving word

So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD.” - Rom 10:17

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." -Hebrews 4:12
============
if a person dies in his / her sins without GOD's mercy and justification by The Lord JESUS CHRIST, they will perish and cease to be.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment”:-Heb 9:27

For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.”  - Rom 6:23 

"The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence." - Psalm 115:17

One long ramble with the question still unanswered
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:40am On Sep 08, 2011
reincarnated.
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by manmustwac(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2011
You came from dust. So you return to dust
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2011
Î didnt come from dust. the fella above me must have come from dust. tongue
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by claremont(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2011
Dust to dust, ashes to ashes! cool
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by nsodo: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2011
No were! All those who died are still in their graves resting until that day when the trumpet is hard as the bible tells us that when the will resurrect either for hell or Heaven. It is only Jesus who is heaven and those like Elijah. But the rest check their graves properly you will find them there.
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by benodic: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
@ poster

the practical answer to that question lies in your nightly dreams. @ poster

the practical answer to that question lies in your nightly dreams.
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by jayriginal: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2011
Probably nowhere
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by 5solas(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2011
[Quote]
if a person dies in his / her sins without GOD's
mercy and justification by The Lord JESUS CHRIST,
they will perish and cease to be.
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment”:-Heb 9:27 “For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our
Lord.” - Rom 6:23 "The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence." - Psalm 115:17
[/Quote]
Haba , HISchild , if a person ceases to exists when they die in their sins , what judgement would they be waiting for?
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by Jenwitemi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2011
Back to where one came. Have you ever wondered from whence you came to this world?
bin gbagbo:

. . .when they die?
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by HISchild: 1:26am On Sep 09, 2011
@5solas

sadly, but righteously (because GOD is The Righteous Judge), they die and cease to be after the judgment / wrath of GOD, as a result of said judgment / wrath for sin.

-----
The Lord [is] gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, And of great mercy.” - Pss 145:8
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by 5solas(m): 6:37am On Sep 09, 2011
@HISchild
I would be very delighted if it were so, unfortunately the Bible does not so say. It speaks of a lake of fire for those who die as unbelievers, and that, for the manifestation of His JUSTICE.
Re: Where Do People Go. . . by poweredcom(m): 12:53am On Sep 20, 2011
[quote][/quote]Wheer else.There is no Heaven or hell its just a state of Mind, dont mind what these westerners use to brainwas you, no place like that exist, even if our creator created us and only to throw us in eternal fire, how could that be, ater al why did he allow sin , here, funny talk, Hell and heaven is on this earth, if you are rich hat heaven for you and poor , to hell for you,

(1) (Reply)

The Chase For Money By Christians / What Does "Church" Mean? / Tb Joshua Said It. Chelsea We Will Champions League.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.