Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (60466 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Pk001(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2007
Can u guys Remember Sunny MacDon. He use to be very fake.

I learnt he is now a producer.

Naija 4 u

From actor, to director, to producer, to marketer etc.
Che! NOLLWOOD
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by chychy(f): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2007
Lilian Bach is a horrible actress, she lacks attitude
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by HotsButs(f): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2007
I rarely watch nigerian 'movies' otherwise known as home-videos. But I can't stand Jim Iyke and Hank whatever,  they act like wanna-be americans just back from the East.
Ramsey is okay, at least he seems more versatile. Bimbo something or the other (can't remember her surname) is okay too.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by jayjhot: 3:36am On Dec 14, 2007
lol. grin, na wa ooooo. I swear I have never laughed this hard in my whole adult life. This is just too hilarious. You guys crack me up BIG TIME! cheesy,
Your comments are so real and funny, this is what I love about naija. I love you all, Keep on Keeping it REAL!!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by jayjhot: 3:44am On Dec 14, 2007
My people, form the look of things, JIM IYKE must surely go back into job market after this forum, he is overwhelmingly leading in the DISLIKE votes. Na wa oooo,
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Priscila(f): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2007
some acters can really annoy. how on earth did I forget Segun arinze and Chidi Mokeme?Chidi always appear dumb in all movies. I don't know why when he has those good looks
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by OEPHIUS(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2007
all of them are annoying
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by amylizzy(f): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2008
sj is fucking crazy
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by uchetobi(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2008
I like Jim iyke, I can buy a movie cuz I see him on the cover
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by lepa4real(f): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2008
seabreeze, i can see almost if not all the nollywood actors annoy you, who then is not annoying to you?if you can sound like this when you are not even a star, then am so sure if you eventually become one, you will be the most annoying actor.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by lepa4real(f): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2008
I don't think Omotola is annoying, it's just that people have mistaken seriousness for harshness or rudeness, check her very well, she's down-to-earth
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by sexyLeamon(f): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2008
Jim Iyke is so damm annoying especially the way he talk undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by olawonder(m): 3:47am On Dec 14, 2008
Most of these guys in Nigeria movie industry believe making films the American way is what we like to see, but they are damn wrong! We just wanna see good stories that make sense and natural actors for the roles. I dont' watch a lot of the English ones because the stories never always make sense to me (except maybe 'The Diamond Ring'). Tunde Kelani is one good producer/director I'd always nominate, few actors like RMD, Ramsey Noah, Adebayo Salami, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Dele Odule and Jide Kosoko are great actors. This guy in Yoruba movies called Saheed Balogun is the MOST annoying for me.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by bettes(f): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2008
Some of my most annoying are:Ramsey Noah,Saint Obi,RMD(acting roles meant for 25yr olds),Emeka Ike,Stephanie Okereke,, many more that i cant remember their names.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by saintkola(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2008
Clem Ohameze disgusts me anyday!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by otikpoko(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2008
I dislike all Nigerian Actors and Actresses(but Jim Iyke is the worst).I hate almost all Nigerian movies but Yellow Fever(Nkem Owoh-correct me if my spelling is wrong) would be an exception for now untill i remember the names of the other home movies i stumbled on and liked.Most Nigerian movies really really SUCKS.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by chyk91(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2008
hanks anuku, his accent is so fake.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by meldibson: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2009
so many peopl behind jim ike, oh poor guy. i used to hate him when I watched "shaltered illusion" but after seeing him in different roles, th guy is just too good!!! it's nt his fault if they just want him as an american wannabe!!!
I lik chioma in her acting bt I cant stand her dont know y,
oooh there's da one!!!! genevieve! oh gosh pretty face overrated!!! n her acting 4 me is not convincing, lik nkwm owoh Mr Ibu those short guys "vely" funny lol bt I thinks nairaland is good!!!
Im nt from nigeria, bt I luv it
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by chubyke: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2009
Guys am disappointed in u all.Even Jesus was not recognized from where he was born.U Guyz should be proud of what u got cos Rome was not built in a day.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by otikpoko(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2009
Clap for yourself!!!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by chubyke: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2009
Nobody is perfect ,not even Hollywood nor bollywood.I live in swiss iand i must confess they make me feel at home.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by tohloo: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2009
i dislike hanks anuku,once i see his face on the pack of a film i'll neva watch it
that nzeribe girl( i think her first name is jennifer or so),she sucks!!!!!!!!!!!
chiege alisigwe and nkiru sylvanus - ibo accent toooo conc.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Lcoolbabe(f): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2009
my dislikes:
stephnie okereke fakes her accent
eucharia is artificial in appearance from head to toe
tony umez keeps a mumuish face cos of women
Aki and Paw-paw are too saucy
Nkiru sylvanus has a pitish look and cries a lot
segu arinze, woops! big eye balls(dnt blame him na so God create am)
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by AfroCynic: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2009
Stephanie Okereke is my number one, I do not dislike her as an actress, as a matter of fact, I think she can be a fine one if she drops that fake yankee accent, she cannot even pronounce some of the words properly, couple that with the fake accent, it makes her almost unbearable.

Hank Anuku, the guy is a fraud, I have seen a couple of films were he sounds like a regular naija dude, all of a sudden he's yanked up

Desmond Elliot, that lover boy thing is so tired now. With this said, he was pretty good in reloaded which is the best nollywood film i have ever seen, i recommend it to anyone. it's new and I watched in online, I am gonna buy it now.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by MrCrackles(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2009
AfroCynic:

Stephanie Okereke is my number one, I do not dislike her as an actress, as a matter of fact, I think she can be a fine one if she drops that fake yankee accent, she cannot even pronounce some of the words properly, couple that with the fake accent, it makes her almost unbearable.

Hank Anuku, the guy is a fraud, I have seen a couple of films were he sounds like a regular naija dude, all of a sudden he's yanked up

Desmond Elliot, that lover boy thing is so tired now. With this said, he was pretty good in reloaded which is the best nollywood film i have ever seen, i recommend it to anyone. it's new and I watched in online, I am gonna buy it now.

LMFAO!!

Add Jim Iyke, Ini SLut-DO, RITA DOMINIC and some other bloke who has a very wide mouth, to your list
! grin shocked grin
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by AfroCynic: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2009
Oh, my list was rather short before,

There's this dude, he wears glasses, I think he's called Tony Umez or something, dude always has this begging for kitten face, I hate it. Mumu, Odeh.

Those two Aki and puf puf or whatever it is they are called, I cannot stand them, 4 foot nothing chasing full sized women, nonsense.

I absolutely abhor Eucharia with her ronald mcdonald make up, she and Clarion Abiola Peters Chukwura.

I really like Rita Dominic, I think her accent ( as well as Genevieve's) is the best in Nollywood, it's Nigerian but it's an educated one, I love it.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by otikpoko(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2009
I dislike most Nigerian movies to the CORE!!!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by homegirl1: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2009
rita dominic and nkiru sylvanus. the former is not attractive in anyway then the latter is so dull for my liking not smart. pete edochie is not supposed to be in that list. he is a born actor any time any day.then aki and pawpaw the duo piss me off a lot.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by honsule(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2009
u people are here complaining whereas the actor/actress are busy making their kool money.Tell me who among the actress/actor even know ur own names.Complain complicates matters.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2009
john okafor is my best actor.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by kmarvey: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2009
having read all una opinion on this issue,
l am gald to say dat one's man likeness
is another man dislikeness.
Some have like e.g jim lyke and
some have dislike him
some have called Chiege alisigwe igbotic
while some have asked she drop the accent she borrowed
well, this is people for us.
let us watch their movies and 4get der personal character
or u and l shld belong so dat other will talk abt us.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by chixybebe: 11:35pm On May 27, 2009
hmm. u guys seem 2 4get da most annoyin actress.
who else bt ini edo. wit her long witch craft nails. n her over make-up. n manner of talkin 2 pple wen acting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.