Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Souljaboy Apologies After Bashing Us Army In Song. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Souljaboy Apologies After Bashing Us Army In Song. (1162 Views)

#GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram / Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Souljaboy Apologies After Bashing Us Army In Song. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2011
Soulja Boy says he "let my words get the best of me" when he released a new rap video saying, "F**k the troops" , and now he's issued a full apology to the entire U.S. military.

Soulja Boy just posted a new blog on GlobalGrind.com , titled, "I Am Deeply Sorry To All Members Of The United States Military Services And Their Families."

In the post, Soulja writes, "As an artist, I let my words get the best of me. Sometimes there are things that we feel, things that we want to express, and when we put them on paper and speak them out loud, they can come out wrong."

"When I expressed my frustration with the US Army, not only did my words come out wrong, I was wrong to even speak them."

He adds, "So, I write this to give my sincerest apology to all members of the United States military services, as well as their families that were offended by my most recent lyrics."

http://www.gidilinks.com/2011/09/souljaboy-apologises-after-us-army-bash.html

(1) (Reply)

Singer Soul E Finds Wife / Do You Think D'banj & The Rest Deserve The Coveted National Award? / Goldie's Cause Of Death Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.