Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? (10110 Views)

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Murphy870(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Help, I’m a call member serving in Ibadan, i want to learn a skill but I’m confused about the type of skill to
lean and I don’t waste the whole year..All suggestions would be appreciated!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Trinitycoy(f): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Murphy870:
Help, I’m a call member serving in Ibadan, i want to learn a skill but I’m confused about the type of skill to

I will advice you to break yourself down and check which skill is what you think is perfect for you based on your personality, lifestyle and personal and regular activity that you don't get tired of. There will be something you will love to engage yourself with without getting tired even if there is a problem you always love solving the problem that will lead you to what you can learn as a skill.
Also you can contact me to put you through where to do it as one of your [b]SAED facilitator [/b]in Oyo state so you can learn from a mentor not just trainer. Urs [b]@Trinityagro.[/b]Thanks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Louis8796: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
U can learn so many skills,contact me on watsapp,let me explain more to u (09167148671).
Murphy870:
Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Murphy870(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2023
Trinitycoy:

Thanks so much sir, can I have your whatsapp number so we could talk better on there
I will advice you to break yourself down and check which skill is what you think is perfect for you based on your personality, lifestyle and personal and regular activity that you don't get tired of. There will be something you will love to engage yourself with without getting tired even if there is a problem you always love solving the problem that will lead you to what you can learn as a skill.
Also you can contact me to put you through where to do it as one of your [b]SAED facilitator [/b]in Oyo state so you can learn from a mentor not just trainer. Urs [b]@Trinityagro.[/b]Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Newyorkitis(m): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2023
Murphy870:

Hello Murphy..... I'll advise you to learn a skill that you can set up from home when you are through with it.

Maybe bag making
Shoe cobbling
Tailoring

Or agricultural activity like animal rearing if you are not scared of being dirty.

5 Likes

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by NwaNimo1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
......how to pound yam.

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by merits(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Murphy870:

Fuckertechniques of course.

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
You can learn how to make akamu and fry akara, or how to tap palm wine, those businesses are very lucrative especially for youths.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by sibepoc(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tech.. Go for any tech course. Online or physical

7 Likes

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Nichotivity1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Jennyclay(f): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
If you're a lady, I would advice you learn fashion design

If you're a guy, I would advice you learn how to tiles floor or Learn how to fix solar.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Ologundudu2020: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
And I hope people are here to suggest or workable and viable hustle to this copper, before these online workers without ride takes over this post
Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Programming, Web design, fashion designer make-up etc

3 Likes

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by OboOlora(f): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Op
Carve a niche for yourself and just learn PowerBI reporting.
Come and thank me in 1yr’a time when u start earning in $

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Reading, thinking and building effective communication skill.

De-clutter your brain filled with the nonsense that crime pays and forget the bobo that there is short cut to success. It is going to be a long hard walk.

If you finished with from 2.2 and below in a non lucrative course especially in a lowly rated glorified secondary school, abeg you, start considering going back to school for a second degree in a lucrative professional course in a top university like UNILAG.
check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
A
Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by lazynairalander1: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tech skills. You can check my soggy.
Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by ARAS(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
I’d advise you go for production.. You can learn how to produce methylated spirit, nail cleaner, chalk or soap.. You won’t run out of cash..

5 Likes

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by ojoadeola: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Digital Skills - you can use these to create jobs, work independently or travel abroad

Apply to https://jmtechcenter.org/ to access one. It is a programme designed by 3 ICT companies, including Microsoft, for Young People.

It is cheap and designed for Corpers, Students, etc.

It is flexible and virtual

Make a click and find out more about it.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Homefingers: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Farming
Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by free2ryhme: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Murphy870:

Learn whatever skill picks your interests
Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by seanwilliam(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bricklayer and plumbing

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Tboymessiah(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
NasoLifeBe

Barber, Cobbler (Shoe making), I.C.T.
Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Winters23: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin

If you're a girl start ashawo business

If you're a boy na yahoo u go end las las

Vote Peter Obi and I tell u the next-gen skill

Vote Bulaba and u end up an armed rubber

Vote spv and you'll be killed during your robbery operation
Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by nkpommpko(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
It's quite unfortunate, after spending years and money in the university You come out to look for skill to survive with. What a waste.

9 Likes

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by alvincruse(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
I will advise you learn a tech skill and the best I can recommend is Cybersecurity. I learnt it during my service last year. I passed out in October and got my first job by December last year in a good organization in Lagos.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Tboymessiah(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jackinsonn:
Learn to fry akara and thank me later

Una wan cast this business....

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can Call Member Learn During The Service Year ..? by Richardodi: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Learn how to trade etfs and stocks

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

edit / Diamond Bank, Groups In Face-off Over Workers’ Retrenchment / A Look At The Nigerian Textile Industry Resuscitation Bill 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.