Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Want To Open A Gas Cylinder Refilling Plant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Open A Gas Cylinder Refilling Plant (10685 Views)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you / LPG Refilling Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Open A Gas Cylinder Refilling Plant by Meristem: 1:14am On Sep 08, 2011
Please who knows about this business? What do I need to get before I start?
Re: I Want To Open A Gas Cylinder Refilling Plant by niapay(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2011
click on this link you can see quotation for our gas cycklinder refilling plant model https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-625617.0.html
contact at sales@primatronics.eu
Re: I Want To Open A Gas Cylinder Refilling Plant by stanlolo85: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2012
Meristem: Please who knows about this business? What do I need to get before I start?
visit existing plant in your location and see how it works then I am into LPG tank fabrication and we build gas plant contact stanforall2009@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Open A Gas Cylinder Refilling Plant by duzz: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2012
click on the link below or contact at matheworama@gmail.com for quotation of different models of LPG bottling plant

https://www.nairaland.com/807547/lpg-cylinder-filling-plant-offers

Re: I Want To Open A Gas Cylinder Refilling Plant by stanlolo85: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
duzz: click on the link below or contact at matheworama@gmail.com for quotation of different models of LPG bottling plant

https://www.nairaland.com/807547/lpg-cylinder-filling-plant-offers
the bad thing about all these skids here is that it is not aproved by DPR, so you cannot use it here in Nigeria. Contact me for more information stanforall2009@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Open A Gas Cylinder Refilling Plant by fanshi2005(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
We are the manufacturer and exporter of LPG Cylinder and LPG Cylinder accessories in China. We have been in the field for many years. I give you the LPG Cylinder in lower price and higher quality.
Tony(tonysundy(AT)gmail(DOT)com)
Re: I Want To Open A Gas Cylinder Refilling Plant by integrityfood: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
I need a partner. C of O as security for your investment and get 25% ROI
contact me at integrityfood@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Business You Can Start With 10k, 20k , 30k , 40k And 50k! / Lake Rice: Lagos Signs Pact With Distributors / Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.