Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

God's Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Miracle (6610 Views)

Do You Believe In God’s Miracle, Have You Ever Experienced Any? Share Your Exper / I Asked This Question How Poor People Always Believe In God’s Miracle To Be Rich / Understanding The Sharing Formula Of God’s Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Miracle by benqo01(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
WHAT WAS THAT MIRACLE GOD PERFORMED THAT EVEN TILL NOW YOU ARE STILL SHOCKED.

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU

HAPPY SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Gift96: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
I have not had a miracle. I am hoping on Him to turn the situation in my life to better.
My work and financial life has always been in shambles.

I can hardly make any sense of it all. If my life could change, that'll be a miracle for me

5 Likes

Re: God's Miracle by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Gift96:
I have not had a miracle. I am hoping on Him to turn the situation in my life to better.
My work and financial life has always been in shambles. I can hardly make any sense of it all. If my life could change, that'll be a miracle for me
Jesus Christ said those who come to Him have to abandon everything in order to become worthy of Him. You are looking for Him to do that which is against Him which is turn around your financial life in order that you can hold on to the world... are you certain Jesus Christ is who you need at this point in time? undecided

2 Likes

Re: God's Miracle by Gift96: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said those who come to Him have to abandon everything in order to become worthy of Him. You are looking for Him to do that which is against Him which is turn around your financial life in order that you can hold on to the world... are you certain Jesus Christ is who you need at this point in time? undecided

In the bible, there are curses and there are also blessings. You chose that which you desire. You get what you pray for and wish.

I don't want luxury, I only want God to grant me comfort and success so that I can help others too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
What is the definition of a miracle?
Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
God is doing many miracles, but we don't see. God doesn't sleep nor slumber. He always make sure it is well with you. These are miracles we enjoy from Him.
1. If you have received the gift of salvation, you have received the greatest miracle. Only if you know what it means for someone to give his/her life to Jesus Christ. A lot of people are heading for destruction because they don't have salvation.
2. Sleeping and waking up daily. This is another great miracle. I know this personally.
3. For not allowing the evil ones to have total control. If you don't understand this miracle yet, wait for the time of Great tribulations.
Psalm 103 will remind us of the many things God does.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gift96:
My work and financial life has always been in shambles.

I can hardly make any sense of it all. If my life could change, that'll be a miracle for me
Start by appreciating what God has done and what He is doing in your life.

7 Likes

Re: God's Miracle by Gift96: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
terrezo2002:

Start by appreciating what God has done and what He is doing in your life.

Tht will be pretense. I will to be honest with my feelings. The most high is a father,
Re: God's Miracle by terrezo2002(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gift96:

Tht will be pretense. I will to be honest with my feelings. The most high is a father,
That means you are saying God hasn't done anything for you. Right?
Re: God's Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
benqo01:

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU

HAPPY SUNDAY.

Ah many eg na me finish Uni, buy moto, marry inspite of being the most hated in my family and neighbour hood.

Till I die na so I go dey talk am.

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaephoenix:
What is the definition of a miracle?

Abnormal good thing which you know would have been impossible for you to acquire.

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Spare124: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
benqo01:

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU

HAPPY SUNDAY.
It's shameful but it will be a miracle if God can use you or anyone to help me with 550N
It looks small but it can literally safe my life this moment.
Re: God's Miracle by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gift96:
■In the bible, there are curses and there are also blessings. You chose that which you desire. You get what you pray for and wish.
■I don't want luxury, I only want God to grant me comfort and success so that I can help others too.
The curses described in God's Law are not heaped on a one when one prays for them. Instead they are heaped on those who are bound under the Law yet walk in disobedience of it. In the same way, the blessings listed do not come to you because you ask for them. Those blessings only come to you when you prove yourself worthy of them through submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments aka His Law. undecided

2. Again, God said if you want to become worthy of Him you have to be willing to abandon all you have to do so. So you aren't even facing the right direction as far as God is concerned. undecided
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
terrezo2002:
God is doing many miracles, but we don't see. God doesn't sleep nor slumber. He always make sure it is well with you. These are miracles we enjoy from Him.
1. If you have received the gift of salvation, you have received the greatest miracle. Only if you know what it means for someone to give his/her life to Jesus Christ. A lot of people are heading for destruction because they don't have salvation.
2. Sleeping and waking up daily. This is another great miracle. I know this personally.
3. For not allowing the evil ones to have total control. If you don't understand this miracle yet, wait for the time of Great tribulations.
Psalm 103 will remind us of the many things God does.

1. Who created the concept of sin? Christians! Who created the concept of 'salvation'? Christians!
Ask yourself what if those 2 concepts don't exist, how would your life be?
Putting this in perspective, there are countries that have relatively fewer Christians in this world, but more peaceful and moral. So salvation is not a necessity. Now you're gonna tell me 'Oh What about the afterlife?' You haven't been there, neither have i. And if you believe those that said they've been there and back, then you conscript your scriptures to the waste bin, because it said after death is judgement, no coming back.

2. No, sleeping and waking aint miracles. Your brain has a diurnal clock that runs a sleep and wake cycle which is attached to your RAS . Its not controlled by any supernatural.
3. What evil ones? Another product of your religion which isn't evidence in the real world.

I know christians and theists generally are very poor in science and logic, but get a grip on things, bro

6 Likes

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
terrezo2002:

That means you are saying God hasn't done anything for you. Right?
No he hasn't

2 Likes

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah many eg na me finish Uni, buy moto, marry inspite of being the most hated in my family and neighbour hood.

Till I die na so I go dey talk am.
Thats not a miracle

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Abnormal good thing which you know would have been impossible for you to acquire.
Be more specific. What abnormal things?

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Be more specific. What abnormal things?

Are you a primary school boy? ah as I was beginning to suspect, you are not really a medical doctor. Too many things are off with you and with your asking these stupid questions, it gives credence that you have not yet grown. Every adult knows what a miracle is and has experienced one.

But we do understand that children will be perplexed at miracles.
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you a primary school boy? ah as I was beginning to suspect, you are not really a medical doctor. Too many things are off with you and with your asking these stupid questions, it gives credence that you have not yet grown. Every adult knows what a miracle is and has experienced one

I'm not particularly inclined to toss around insults today, so, I'll let that slide.
When you say 'abnormal good' things, you tie yourself up in a knot, bro. There are many things you call abnormal which may be called perfectly normal by another man. Reason why I need specifics.

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Thats not a miracle

That is because my life is not yours.
Re: God's Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'm not particularly inclined to toss around insults today, so, I'll let that slide.
When you say 'abnormal good' things, you tie yourself up in a knot, bro. There are many things you call abnormal which may be called perfectly normal by another man. Reason why I need specifics.

I was not insulting you but was penning down my observation and even now you are still proving my observation right.

Every adult knows that miracles are personal to a person . Portable's miracle is not Dj cuppys miracle every adult knows that.
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is because my life is not yours.
People do much more than that, yet, they don't regard it as miracle
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I was not insulting you but was penning down my observation and even now you are still proving my observation right.

Every adult knows that miracles are personal to a person . Portable's miracle is not Dj cuppys miracle every adult knows that.
… yet you have yet to say the specific 'abnormal event'
Re: God's Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

… yet you have yet to say the specific 'abnormal event'

Is specific abnormal event not tied to a specific person in view?
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Is specific abnormal event not tied to a specific person in view?
Do you think sleeping and waking up is a miracle?
Re: God's Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

People do much more than that, yet, they don't regard it as miracle

Yes there are people who do much more than that but there are also people who have never acquired any one of these things. That is just the life we have seen and we have been given and then in it we have the abnormals which we call miracles if good and curses when very bad.
Re: God's Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do you think sleeping and waking up is a miracle?

It is and it is not. It is a gift called grant.
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is and it is not. It is a gift called grant.
Care to explain?

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Care to explain?

An insomniac will tell you that he had a miracle last night he slept all night but for you who sleep and wake it is normal.
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

An insomniac will tell you that he had a miracle last night he slept all night but for you who sleep and wake it is normal.
Its rare for insomniacs to just sleep spontaneously. And even if they do sleep, its shallow and they easily wake up and never go back to sleep

1 Like

Re: God's Miracle by Dtruthspeaker: 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Its rare for insomniacs to just sleep spontaneously. And even if they do sleep, its shallow and they easily wake up and never go back to sleep

That is not the issue and I know you got the point that it is a miracle to him if and when he slept deeply and richly and undisturbedly all night like most people have sometimes.
Re: God's Miracle by jaephoenix(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is not the issue and I know you got the point that it is a miracle to him if and when he slept deeply and richly and undisturbedly all night like most people have sometimes.
And I'm trying to tell you its not likely to happen.
You dodged the question I asked Is sleeping and waking a miracle?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Oyinbos "White Women' In White Garments (PHOTO) / What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades? / Let US Make Man In OUR Own Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.