Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:56 PM

Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal (3577 Views)

Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk / I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. / Charcoal Export In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by asiancontainer(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2011
hello i need 20ft load of charcoal or timber from nigeria to senegal. I live in senegal. But i have someone in nigeria that can check it there. I am a nigerian. Pls if any one knows to get it and the prices let him/she post it here. I dont contact email pls so that others will if it is for real. I want it to be shiped this month of sept. Thank
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by Dgroove: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2011
I can be of help and get for you any quantity and quality at farm gate price once you can pay the price.
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by asiancontainer(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2011
Dgroove:

I can be of help and get for you any quantity and quality at farm gate price once you can pay the price.
thank u for that but what is the price
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by NVasion: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2011
@asiancontainer, I can get you a better price for all your needy, I presently work with an Asian man as a field and operation manager, we export Teak Wood to India. You can reach me on 08098323038 if you wish to discuss with me before I get back to you, Moreso, I will like you to link me with your contact person here for more discussion. Thanks
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by asiancontainer(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2011
NVasion:

@asiancontainer, I can get you a better price for all your needy, I presently work with an Asian man as a field and operation manager, we export Teak Wood to India. You can reach me on 08098323038 if you wish to discuss with me before I get back to you, Moreso, I will like you to link me with your contact person here for more discussion. Thanks
pls i said i dont want any thing hidden pls i dont want any contact now just post it here so that when something fishy is there others can see it
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by NVasion: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2011
asiancontainer:

pls i said i dont want any thing hidden pls i dont want any contact now just post it here so that when something fishy is there others can see it
@asiancontainer, I got a text message now and I dont know if it is you or your contact person in Nigeria, I also read through your previous posts on the business advice giving to you by the Senegalese Custom, Presently, I will also advice you go into the charcoal business, it is easier and cheaper to get for you on time, but teak wood and timber is a little bit difficult now, because of rain and a seaport problem.
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by asiancontainer(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
where is the info i need
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by NVasion: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2011
asiancontainer:

where is the info i need
@asiancontainer, I just finished making my contact on the charcoal now, A full bag of charcoal cost N1,450:00 from the farm to Lagos, including transportation charges. So the total calculation will be the amount per bag multiplied by the container capacity. Your contact here will take care of the container loading, If you want me to help you with the container loading, then I will make more contact with an agent at the seaport to get a better price.
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by asiancontainer(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
thank for that price but the bag is how many kilo
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by NVasion: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2011
Good afternoon,

The kilogramm of the Charcoal bag is within the range of 75kg - 80kg and above, depending on the person that will pack it. But it wont be less than 75kg, The size of the bag is bigger than the one of beans. Also they do load and tie the bag above the mouth, which makes it to be more heavier. heavier.
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by asiancontainer(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2011
drop your contact the person in lagos will contact u soon ok
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by kayjegs: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2011
A bag of charcoal cannot be 75kg at that price. For that price it is about 36-37kg. If you need charcoal, I can help you arrange that from Oyo State and your agent here in Nigeria can complete the work of getting it for exporting.

regards,
Kayode
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by NVasion: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2011
asiancontainer:

drop your contact the person in lagos will contact u soon ok
My phone number is 08098323038.
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by NVasion: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2011
kayjegs:

A bag of charcoal cannot be 75kg at that price. For that price it is about 36-37kg. If you need charcoal, I can help you arrange that from Oyo State and your agent here in Nigeria can complete the work of getting it for exporting.

regards,
Kayode
Kayode, your comment is good enough, The door of business is open to everyone, so you can put in your best price too, but you need to be careful of the type of Charcoal that you supply, so that you dont loose your best customer, Thank you
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by Dgroove: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2011
Hello, fortunately charcoal product has a general price. it is calculated in tones for export purposes but for the purpose of your enquiry, 1tonne =1000kg.
1,000kg =N=35,000.
Therefore 1kg=35,000/1,000kg=N=35.
so, get a charcoal for 35naira per kilogramme multiply by how many kilogrammes you want.
The packaging, shipping, logistics and documentations will be handle by you but we handle that too.

The Timber log is calculated in cubic and you can get the stuff for between 65,000-75,000 per cubic multiply by the number of cubic metre you want say 100cubic metre.

There are minimum quantity you can buy for exportation. for charcoal it is 100tonnes. And Timber log for 100cubic metres.

For more information call me on 08038152624 or visit www.dgroove.org.
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by kayjegs: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2011
The price of charcol is not fixed, it has a range which depends on your negotiating power with the Locals. However it is close to Dgrooves estimate. A 36Kg bag of charcoal plus transport is N1400 to Lagos from Oyo Town. The charcoal is the hardwood type. Call me if you need to buy. +2348053152746
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by 9to5365(m): 4:56am On Sep 13, 2011
Beware of kayjegs, he is a wanna be scammer. Deal with him at your own risk.
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by kayjegs: 5:15am On Sep 13, 2011
@9to5365. Before you post something, do your findings. Ask anybody on nairaland if I have scammed them before. Try search for my postings here. Mind you, I have never closed a deal with a nairalander before. I have more samples to buyers of products at my own cost without them able to perform. Many people post here without having funds to do business but wants seller to bring first. You tell them to come and see product but they wont want to come because they dont have the money but are part of a long chain of brokers. I have helped so many people with business advice on nairaland platform. So what are you saying? Never you post such here Mr Man. If you need help, contact me. Thank you.
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by 9to5365(m): 5:32am On Sep 13, 2011
^No thanks, you will just waste my time and try and cheat as you usually do. You are right though, you have never closed a deal cos you just lie to the people then try and extort them at the last minute. When they refuse you vanish and reappear here looking or the next victim. What I find surprising is why you think you can do this time and time again and people will still take you for anything but what you are - a cheap crook?
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by kayjegs: 6:52am On Sep 13, 2011
@9to5365. E gba mi o. What is all this about? Have I asked for money from you before or do I ask for upfronts in deals? If a deal is not making sense, i quit. Should I burn my fingers after spending money on calls and sending samples over at my expense? Can you that? Mind you, I am not suffering, I am satisfied with what I have. Identify yourself here and tell me what deal we had together so everyone can know because I dont even know you. Do your research very well before posting. You are disturbing.
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by infoguides(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2011
I just make my finding on the charcoal now, A full bag of charcoal cost N1,200:00 from the farm in a nearby town to Lagos this include transportation charges to the port. A bag is about 80-90kgs. Your contact person here will take care of the rest logistic loading and the sturf.
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by gbemoo4ty: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2011
can u send ur number to my e-mail i like to call you so we can discuss on this business? farightventures@gmail.com
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by papapee: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2011
Can you send me the quotation for 100,000mt of coal per 50kg bag or 80-90kg,olubunmi underscore obafemi@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by gbemoo4ty: 2:10am On Oct 18, 2011
hey! i got my e-mail hacked. we now have new e-mail. we can get u charcoal, send ur details and contact to farightvent@gmail.com
thanks!
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by vicikel: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2012
Hello we Need a Charcoal buyers worldwide, we eazsyparker ventures are a supplier of hardwood charcoal, and we have any amount of charcoal for export , amount of charcoal needed is based on the tonnage. Contact me ASAP if you have buyers or you are a buyer. you can e-mail me at vicikel2002@yahoo.com,so we can take it from there and proceed on the contract and terms of payment.
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by vicikel: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2012
Hello we Need a Charcoal buyers worldwide, we eazsyparker ventures are a supplier of hardwood charcoal, and we have any amount of charcoal for export , amount of charcoal needed is based on the tonnage. Contact me ASAP if you have buyers or you are a buyer. you can e-mail me at vicikel2002@yahoo.com,so we can take it from there and proceed on the contract and terms of payment.
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by vicikel: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2012
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by harakiri(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
I might be wrong but wasn't coal mining banned in Nigeria? Or is it wood coal we're talking about?
Re: Charcoal Or Timber Needed In Senegal by EXPORTFINANCE: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2015
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934

(1) (Reply)

Earn Over N100,000 And Above Monthly Vending IKEDC (ikeja Electric) And Others. / Lekki Free Trade Zone: How To Invest / International And Local Price Of Cashew And Gum Arabic Per Ton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.