Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari (9866 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured / GOVERNMENT WASTE | Buhari Appoints 2 Spokespersons / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Gbawe: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2011
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/sept/08/national-08-09-2011-009.html

Jonathan’s 100 days in office a waste –Buhari
From AIDOGHIE PAULINUS, Abuja
Thursday, September 08, 2011

As President Goodluck Jonathan marks 100 days in office, hard knocks came yesterday from former Military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, saying Jonathan’s 100 days in office is a waste.

Buhari, the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) in the April, 2011. election, said that it is those who had misplaced expectations that would be surprised that the country has gone the way it has gone in the past 100 days.
He said that in the last 12 years, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been in power and Nigeria has been going down on daily basis.

Speaking through his spokesman, Mr. Yinka Odumakin, Buhari said that it is clear today that Jonathan is not doing badly in terms of the expectations of those who know what the PDP is all about and his own level of competence.

“The blind can see that it is not well with our country and that there is no sign of leadership in place that is even giving any ray of hope of addressing the issues confronting us.
“This is the continuation of the way the PDP has mismanaged this country in the last 12 years and they are going to continue that way until Nigerians know that it is time to make for a better country.”

On the change of members of the presidential election panel, Buhari said that the action was quite absurd and only confirmed the fears that people raised when all the abracadabra of the National Judicial Council (NJC) and the president’s illegal suspension of the President of the Court of Appeal was done, that something was in the offing.

“Now, the fingers are clear. We have now seen that the hand that was the hand of Jacob before, we can now hear the voice of Esau in everything. “That a president would hurriedly approve the illegal suspension of a President of the Court of Appeal (PCA) who was presiding over a petition against him and the successor, within few weeks, disband the entire panel, I think intelligent people can make their deductions and conclusions and know that the Nigerian judiciary is about to be swallowed by the octopus PDP that has ravaged all our values, destroyed our system and make sure that nothing is standing to defend honour and integrity in Nigeria,” Buhari stated.

While calling on Nigerians to keep hope alive and continue to contend for the soul of this country, Buhari further said that what equity is all about, is the contention for the soul of Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by peckhamboi: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2011
Very honest assessment.

We voted for Jonathan and not PDP. #SNM
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by folahann(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
Opposition parties would have said thesame thing if Buhari was elected.
Na today? No be politics?

I'm not a Jonathan supporter o.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Garb: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2011
Why people like lying? call a spade a spade, the Man call Mr President has performed below expectation.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by terbz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2011
PDP is not doing well we all no dat but JONATHAN is not d only 1 we should  blame, the blame is 2 all nigerian dat VOTE PDP
cry
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by splitnaija(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2011
I agree but I'm still happy I voted GEJ rather than[b] B[/b].u[b]H[/b].ari though it turned out to be a case of choosing between the devil and the deep-blue sea. Whichever way, you're a goner!
B.u[b]H[/b].ari = [b]B[/b]oko [b]H[/b]a[i]RAM[/i]
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by JamesDoe: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2011
Buhari's 100 days in opposition had equally been a waste.

-Where are his opposition policies?
- Why hasn't he challenged PDP on their various promises?
- Why is his party not making bridges and inroads to the states where they performed woefully?
- Why hasn't his party carried out investigations of corrupt practices and policies?

One blind man calling another blind man, blind!
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by petereikor: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
Unfortunately,true, sad sad sad
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by BigMeat2: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
This is calling a spade, a proper spade.
Not far from the truth.
I was expecting so much from Mr Goodluck, now my faith in him has totally gone.
I'm just hoping these four years can pass quickly or else the pain will be too much.
By the way all politicians from all parties are the same, they have no plans or objectives on how to be effective in challenging the government.
Our democracy is so inept that we still have a very long way to do.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by hbrednic: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2011
heeey yaaah buhari is talking instead of crying  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by anishe(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2011
Why are people castigating Buhari?

I have said it times without number and i will say it again, this Jonathan is clueless, without vision nor direction. simply an opportunist.

the dullest president the country has produced.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by sucnif(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2011
Buhari should shut his stinking mouth up. is that why they can't call their boys to order for stop killing innocent souls in the name of BOKO HARAM? God would visit and pay them one after the other for what they are doing to this our generation. if our generation is like this what would happen to unborn generation? 100 DAYS IN OFFICE A WASTE MY FOOT.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by chyzoo4u(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2011
Why wouldn't it be a waste when you have made the country ungovernable as you swore to do. Besides you wouldn't have done better if u're elected. We know the truth and don't need you to tell us. IMAO
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by splitnaija(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2011
anishe:

Why are people castigating Buhari?

I have said it times without number and i will say it again, this Jonathan is clueless, without vision nor direction. simply an opportunist.

the dullest president the country has produced.
Agreed but Buhari would have been worse because he's a religious bigot and sponsor of terrorists! .
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by profatom: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2011
GEJ IS clueless about what government, concept of power,law, equity is all about , he is justy an empty skull trying to boast on what he cant do, and @split9ja buhari is not a founder in boko haram, its just YAradua's fault 4 giving the niger delta militant amnesty, boko haram also wants the same, some other group will also rise after boko haram is settled, GOD save 9ja from leadership prob. all 9ja leaders past or present lacks decision making, GOD HELP US, UP JESUS
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by nagoma(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2011
fresh air !!
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Greenslim: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2011
Baseless.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
Opposition at work.
Good one Buhari.

MAXIMUM SECURITY GUARANTEED FOR YOUR HOME AND PROPERTIES WITH our ELECTRIC FENCING.

Features:
>Shocks and Raises Instant Alarm.
>Battery back-up ensures round the clock security.
>Controlled remotely using personalized pin numbers.
>12 Months warranty.

I use
this avenue to connect to
prospective clients wanting to protect their Properties with the use Electric Fence. We have successfully INSTALLED and REPAIRED a
large number of ELECTRIC FENCE
within and outside ABUJA, LAGOS, IBADAN, & PORT-HARCOURT.

Contact us for your PURCHASE, INSTALLATION, REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE.

Call
OLA-OYE ELECTRIC FENCE.

OR
olaoyeventures @ gmail . comlients wanting to protect their Properties with the use Electric Fence. We have successfully INSTALLED and REPAIRED a
large number of ELECTRIC FENCE
within and outside ABUJA, LAGOS, IBADAN, & PORT-HARCOURT.

Contact us for your PURCHASE, INSTALLATION, REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE.

Call
OLA-OYE ELECTRIC FENCE.

OR
olaoyeventures @ gmail . com
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by chrisvicch: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2011
During Yaradua illness and the way GEJ has acted those period, it is clearly that he is not the action type nor the type that fight for what belong to him and his people. But who knows if he is the sleeping lion. Maybe someday he might wake up and realize that we have been waiting for him.

But I cannot judge him because you cannot judge the market from the morning's condition.

Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by gentlegg(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
JamesDoe:

Buhari's 100 days in opposition had equally been a waste.

-Where are his opposition policies?
- Why hasn't he challenged PDP on their various promises?
- Why is his party not making bridges and inroads to the states where they performed woefully?
- Why hasn't his party carried out investigations of corrupt practices and policies?

One blind man calling another blind man, blind!

O boy u wan kill me with laugh

@ topic
I will still support a clueless (nairaland term) Jonathan than a B.K Buhari
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2011
profatom:

GEJ IS clueless about what government, concept of power,law, equity is all about , he is justy an empty skull trying to boast on what he cant do, and @split9ja buhari is not a founder in boko haram, its just YAradua's fault 4 giving the niger delta militant amnesty, boko haram also wants the same, some other group will also rise after boko haram is settled, GOD save 9ja from leadership prob. all 9ja leaders past or present lacks decision making, GOD HELP US, UP JESUS
ARMAJIRI DEM grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by badmrkt(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2011
nice assessment.tell us how can you be of help?because Nigeria belongs to we all,whether it is ruled by Jonathan,David or Saul.afterall you are a Nigerian.tell us pls
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by DeCleff(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2011
Am not suprised that Buhari and some nairalanders will be saying all these trash about GEJ. Talking about the hitherto illegal suspension of the President of Appeal Court, GEJ did his job to protect and restore dignity to the Judiciary because the ex president of appeal court never dignified himself or office by the reckless statements he made. About insecurity in the north. Those blaming GEJ for not doing anything to stop the sects are the same people sponsoring them. Eg. Buhari, even if he didnt give them financial assistance but his words encouraged them to do exactly what they are doing now. Recently it was revealed that each suicide bomber was paid #10m to carry out the attacks. The question is who is paying these boys? Are they not the same north politicians who are busy telling Nigerians and the world that GEJ is incompetence? They are doing everything possible to tanish GEJ's administration. OBJ and Yar'Adua's administrations never witnessed suicide bombing, so why cant we ask the question. Why the suicide bombing in GEJ's administion? The answer is simply! GEJ is a Southerner and doesn't deserve to lead the so called Islamic nation. So he must be dragged to the dust. But you guys has failed to recognise that GEJ is laying a good foundation that will alter the development of Nigeria. OBJ and Yar'Adua left the power sector in a decay, which is the number receipe for development. Today we buy fuel at #65 /litre for over a year now. We are expecting GEJ to drive the armourd car or fighter jet to destroy boko haram abi? Or should he do to the northerners what OBJ did to the ijaws in Bayelsa? Am not suprised that Buhari and some nairalanders will be saying all these trash about GEJ. Talking about the hitherto illegal suspension of the President of Appeal Court, GEJ did his job to protect and restore dignity to the Judiciary because the ex president of appeal court never dignified himself or office by the reckless statements he made. About insecurity in the north. Those blaming GEJ for not doing anything to stop the sects are the same people sponsoring them. Eg. Buhari, even if he didnt give them financial assistance but his words encouraged them to do exactly what they are doing now. Recently it was revealed that each suicide bomber was paid #10m to carry out the attacks. The question is who is paying these boys? Are they not the same north politicians who are busy telling Nigerians and the world that GEJ is incompetence? They are doing everything possible to tanish GEJ's administration. OBJ and Yar'Adua's administrations never witnessed suicide bombing, so why cant we ask the question. Why the suicide bombing in GEJ's administion? The answer is simply! GEJ is a Southerner and doesn't deserve to lead the so called Islamic nation. So he must be dragged to the dust. But you guys has failed to recognise that GEJ is laying a good foundation that will alter the development of Nigeria. OBJ and Yar'Adua left the power sector in a decay, which is the number receipe for development. Today we buy fuel at #65 /litre for over a year now. We are expecting GEJ to drive the armourd car or fighter jet to destroy boko haram abi? Or should he do to the northerners what OBJ did to the ijaws in Bayelsa?
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Garb: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2011
Please, I appeal to u all on this Nairaland let Nigeria be our focus, development of the country is paramount in our mind because we don't have any other country we can call our own than this one, If Government is doing well let praise them n if badly let call them to order rather than taken side abusing one and other. I believe we are all matured human beings. calling other uncomplimentary name is a beast behavour and UN-call-for. Let us judge well.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by maxproxl: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
foolish silly buhari,  what would he have done in 100-days if he experienced the same kind of insecurity perpetuated by the blood obsessed BOKO-HARAM,  how can we forget the many innocent corpers and citizens killed in the north during the post-election violence. BUHARI could not call his supporters to order. you will feel the pain if you lost a friend or family member. now buhari has the guts to make negative comments. BUHARI IS A BIG FOOL. OLD DECAYING GENERAL as described by bakare(his running mate) in the past .

no matter how u try to pivot a ship in between a raging storm, your result will be minimal. you can only try to manage the situation. we should find solutions to the current situation and stop adding to it.

fashola experienced a major set-back on JULY 10th when massive rainfall caused lots of human casualities & loss of properties running into millions. compare fashola's first 100-days in year 2007 and his second 100-days in year 2011. another one is the beach overflowing issue at lekki where multitudes lagos residents have been rendered homeless. the lagos state assembly EFCC saga is also on-going,

thats for the man proclaimed to be the best performing governor in nigeria. his second 100-days was dashed by major set-backs. BOKO-HARAM is definately funded by some northern politicians whose intention is to destabilise the jonathan administration. BUT BY GOD'S GRACE THEY WILL ALL FAIL.

WE HOPE THE UNITED NATIONS & US GOVT FISH OUT THIS EVIL HUMAN BEINGs. PLEASE LETS BE OPTIMISTIC AND SUPPORT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. NIGERIA WILL WORK
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Kechukwu: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2011
Buhari is a YeYe man. GEJ is trying to achieve something we all atleast can remember him with ie constant power. The losers from the north are trying to make all his effort fruitless and distract him from achieving his aim.

I voted GEJ, am proud and happy waiting patiently for him to actualize his promises, but the enemy of progress are using the Boko Haram thing to make terrorism his problem.

NL we all also have a role to play for a greater Nigeria, if you are not a member of Boko Haram then try to give positive contribution rather than say things tht are far from the truth.

After the drastic sack of the bottlenecks in the power distribution, i can boast of having constant light in my area, if not 24hrs bt something close to it. Before the end of his administration am confident he is going to fulfil his promise of constant power.

Pls lets all play a role in moving Nigeria forward. I tell there is no place like home.

Am proud to be a Nigerian.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2011
This Buhari rant is bollocks!
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by kshow1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2011
Absolutely true
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Garb: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2011
Why abusing the innocent general, what has he done wrong? remember that this man condemned the riot in the North by saying that What the rioters were doing is more worst than Election riggers. what else do you what the man to say?. Gen. Buari's accusers should beg God for forgiveness because what you don't known is more than you known.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by bisiaet: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2011
This Buhari rant is bollocks!

Bro. the rant is not just a Bollocks but a serious pain in the A-S-S.

Because I dont understand what a hell is Buhari talking about. Let him tell us what he achieved in his 100 days in office when he was the president and by the way was it not Idiagbon all knew then? Because Idiagbon is no more he now turn himself to a champion isnit?

If he is the president what will he do in 100 days because this man called Buhari just talk as if he is an angel I just wonder who even told him he will do better in the first place? Or is he thinking the level Nigeria was in 1984 is what Nigeria is now he must be dreaming for real.

We complain about everything. Nigeria second name is complain. "Complain and complain". I know his followers will boil up now with my post please Seun get them cold water to drink.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by velo10: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
Are you guys actually expecting opposition to say something positive about PDP?
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Garb: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
People never take correction. What a pity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

policemonitor@npf.gov.ng: E-mail To Fight Crime / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra / Niger APC Crisis Deepens As Party Investigates BOT Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.