Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Meats Have You Eaten Before? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Meats Have You Eaten Before? (3194 Views)

Why Is The Meat/fish The Last Thing To Be Eaten After Each Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by iyaaje(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2007
The world especially nigeria is blessed with lots of delicious meats,from cow meat to dog meat,bush meat to frog  meat etc,what meat have you eaten  before and how did they taste?
As for me i have only eaten monkey meat,frog meat,lizards,cats,camels,gorrila,pythons,crocodiles,zebra and lion meats,these meats are good with pounded yam and egusi soup,you nko tell me your own.
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by younghoodi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2007
ewww u on crack.
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by kojeiwa(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2007
I have eaten monkey, crocodile, river snake, squirrel, porcupine,
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by chiogo(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2007
iya aje:

The world especially nigeria is blessed with lots of delicious meats,from cow meat to dog meat,bush meat to frog meat etc,what meat have you eaten before and how did they taste?
As for me i have only eaten monkey meat,frog meat,lizards,catcamels,gorrila,pythons,crocodiles,zebra and lion meats,these meats are good with pounded yam and egusi soup,you nko tell me your own.

wow, that's how they start. kolomental case!!
undecided
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by younghoodi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2007
am trowing up,am muslim so i only eat chicken,goat,sheep fish i never taste any meat then this
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by younghoodi(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2007
if naija girls eat this meats then i don't want them no more.
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by iyaaje(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
chiogo:

wow, that's how they start. kolomental case!!
undecided
SEe na the question wey we ask you be dat?i wonda how many times you write waec and jamb exams if at all you write any,meanwhile you just got a carry over{cov}sorry you have to go back and ansa the question again,i wish you best of luck,you will need it. tongue
younghoodi:

am trowing up,am muslim so i only eat chicken,goat,sheep fish i never taste any meat then this
na lie which day you go mosalasi last,you wey i dey see for mushin hotel every evening with paulina grin
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by younghoodi(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2007
do u think u funny?
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by iyaaje(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what do you thimk?
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by naijadiva2(f): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2007
iya aje:

The world especially nigeria is blessed with lots of delicious meats,from cow meat to dog meat,bush meat to frog meat etc,what meat have you eaten before and how did they taste?
As for me i have only eaten monkey meat,frog meat,lizards,cats,camels,gorrila,pythons,crocodiles,zebra and lion meats,these meats are good with pounded yam and egusi soup,you nko tell me your own.

what the hell is bush meat?
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by younghoodi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2007
am not even laughing even my grandpa back in naija got more jokes then u.
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by chiogo(f): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
iya aje:

SEe na the question wey we ask you be that?i wonda how many times you write waec and jamb exams if at all you write any,meanwhile you just got a carry over{cov}sorry you have to go back and ansa the question again,i wish you best of luck,you will need it. :Pna lie which day you go mosalasi last,you wey i dey see for mushin hotel every evening with paulina grin
eeyahhh, sorry.
ok, Chicken(one of my faves), Turkey(don't really like 'em), Pork (hmmm, yummy),Gizzards(makes me nauseous),and Goat meat(love it), Beef, i.e cow meat(love it too). That's about it.does "snail" count/? i guess it does. tongue
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by naijacutee(f): 2:05am On Aug 29, 2007
I've had antelope (yummy!), cocrodile (super yummy!!!) and snail (yuck!)
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by PTH(m): 2:20am On Aug 29, 2007
naijacutee:

I've had antelope (yummy!), cocrodile (super yummy!!!) and snail (yuck!)

now we know they are soon going on the endangered species list.
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by debosky(m): 2:25am On Aug 29, 2007
@ topic

grass-cutter (bush meat), cow meat, goat meat, buffalo meat, camel meat, deer meat, antelope meat and dog meat tongue

planning on eating monkey. rabbit, squirrel and cat meat by the end of the year wink
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by PTH(m): 2:34am On Aug 29, 2007
@ debosky, na only human meat remain for u.
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by debosky(m): 2:54am On Aug 29, 2007
i fit don chop that one accidentally for Macdonalds sef, abi u no hear of the story in Chicago that a man fell into the meat grinder but they didnt stop it cos they wd've lost money? that meat ended up in some people's burgers and dem dey wonder wetin make Big Mac sweet that day grin grin
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by iyaaje(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2007
debosky:

@ topic

grass-cutter (bush meat), cow meat, goat meat, buffalo meat, camel meat, deer meat, antelope meat and dog meat tongue

planning on eating monkey. rabbit, squirrel and cat meat by the end of the year wink
i trust you man,seen dem all,ate dem all.
naija_diva:

what the hell is bush meat?
bush meats are meats from the hell.
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by ow11(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2007
Cow( beef), Goat, Chicken, Turkey, Duck, Alligator, Shark, Antelope, Grasscutter, porcupine, Pig, Snail, Periwinkle, many types of fishes ( can't remember their names),oyster,clam,shellfish,turkey eggs, duck eggs,monkey and my favourite Kangaroo -ate in in a hurry- it was actually a kangaroo burger.
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by hannydarl(f): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2007
cow, crocodile, tortoise, grasscuter, rabbit, alligator, dove, monkey, pig, goat, duck, antelope, deer, bush rat, snail, turkey, manatee, bayelsa suya its the larvae of a bettle, termite or esunsun, crab,
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by naijacutee(f): 3:36am On Aug 31, 2007
Oh yeah, I forgot to add : My cousins once bought me pigeon and chips from a chip shop at Central London once. . . I could have sworn it was pigeon. . . The bones were tiny, the meat was tender. . . I guess the guys figured the could solve the pigeon-problem at Trafalgar Sq. and make some money at the same time. . .
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by lauryn(f): 3:40am On Aug 31, 2007
just curious, what does a porcupine taste like? undecided
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by iyaaje(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2007
lauryn:

just curious, what does a porcupine taste like? undecided
imagine yourself giving a man a Mouth Action,dats how it tastes like. grin grin grin
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by Tats(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2007
naijacutee:

Oh yeah, I forgot to add : My cousins once bought me pigeon and chips from a chip shop at Central London once. . . I could have sworn it was pigeon. . . The bones were tiny, the meat was tender. . . I guess the guys figured the could solve the pigeon-problem at Trafalgar Sq. and make some money at the same time. . .
Lol. It could have been Poussin (chicken) and not pigeon.
I have eaten suya meat before grin grin
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by English1(f): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2007
I've eaten beef, pork, lamb, mutton, chicken, turkey, goose, peacock, fish, goat,

and the UK's versions of bush meat, which we call 'game' : rabbit, venison (deer), pigeon, pheasant
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by iyaaje(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2007
so none of una don chop human being before?
even those of una wey be WINSH,una sabi lie no be small,
see blood for una mouth.
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by chiogo(f): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2007
wow, roflmao. @naijacutee, are u serious??
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by naijacutee(f): 1:24am On Sep 03, 2007
English1:

and the UK's versions of bush meat, which we call 'game' : rabbit, venison (deer), pigeon, pheasant

Ahhh so that's what 'game' is! I saw some catfood at Co-op this evening with "Now with game" written on the packaging. . . I didn't understand, as our own game consists of antelope, cocrodile etc. . .

chiogo:

wow, roflmao. @naijacutee, are u serious??

Yes o, dead serious!! Apparently, it's 'game'!
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by lauryn(f): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2007
iya aje:

imagine yourself giving a man a Mouth Action,that is how it tastes like. grin grin grin

Like it's been said,,,there's always an iota of stupidity in every living organism!.
Apparently, You have no idea what it tastes like. Y don't You just shut d flick off, instead of making an a$$ of yourself, dumbfcuk! *just a suggestion*
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by English1(f): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2007
naijacutee, lol that would have been pretty exotic catfood, wouldn't it! grin.

They've probably just bunged a few bits of rabbit in there.
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by hannydarl(f): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ Lauryn
Porcupine tates like what we call bush meat its tasty not like deer or antelope it has its own uniqe flavor I love it when its dried or smoked and used to prepare Egwusi soup with poundo yum yum yummy kiss
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by younghoodi(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2007
i have eat pussy meat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Make Egusi Soup / Why Do Calabar People Names Sounds Like Past Tense? / Meet The 3rd Tribe Larger Than Igbos in Nigeria..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.