Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Murphy Afolabi Leads Odunlade, Eniola Olaniyan And In Yoruba Hertage Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Murphy Afolabi Leads Odunlade, Eniola Olaniyan And In Yoruba Hertage Award (11072 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS / Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murphy Afolabi Leads Odunlade, Eniola Olaniyan And In Yoruba Hertage Award by myyoruba: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2011
The annual edition of yoruba heritage awards slated for October 2011 is currently generating tension among the nominees and their fans. The awards which is in different categories placed the best yoruba actors/actresses in a tight Conner.

Actors like

Murphy Afolabi, yomi Fabiyi, Eniola Olaniyan and odunlade aadekola battles for the yoruba best actor of year while the likes of Funke Adesiyan, Mosun Filani, Mistura Asunramu and toyin Aimkhu and the saworo ide fame, kabira kafidipe are in the battle of gifted as best yoruba actress of the year
Since the released of nomination list, the contenders have taken over the social media network canvasses for votes. Example Saidi balogun who is drumming support for his friend and brother, Eniola Olaniyan decided to seek for votes through his facebook account. Inspite of this effort, Murphy Afolabi still in top contender with number votes of 5456, Eniola Olaniyan 3531,yomi fabiyi 1490 living behind ogun state based star actor,Odunlade Adekola with the votes of 442.Time will tell who wins the most prestigious award . Source Myyorubamovie.com

Re: Murphy Afolabi Leads Odunlade, Eniola Olaniyan And In Yoruba Hertage Award by Larrey(f): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
I dnt knw y people re voting 4 murfy afolabi cos he's nt dat gud,i wil go 4 odunlade adekola cos d guy is jt 2 much,d guy can interprete any role nd as 4 females i wil go 4 toyin aimakhu cos she's a gud actress
Re: Murphy Afolabi Leads Odunlade, Eniola Olaniyan And In Yoruba Hertage Award by yfirstson(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2011
Odunlade Adekola all the way!
Re: Murphy Afolabi Leads Odunlade, Eniola Olaniyan And In Yoruba Hertage Award by remilekun1986: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2013
Morpy ni joor,
Re: Murphy Afolabi Leads Odunlade, Eniola Olaniyan And In Yoruba Hertage Award by MsSpaqs(f): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Kabira Kafidipe all d way,Odunlade needs 2 stop appearing in every tasteless Movie.No actor has my vote
Re: Murphy Afolabi Leads Odunlade, Eniola Olaniyan And In Yoruba Hertage Award by mzwealth(f): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Odunlade all d way.as for d females I like kabira kafidipe bt toyin aimakhu remains d best

(1) (Reply)

TOP Celebrities Who Had HIV/AIDS. / Mexican Beauty Queen Killed In Shootout / Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.