Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. (1292 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by Depointer1: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2011
In those days, ladies have some respect when men are proposing them and men would always look for a way of getting a member of the families favour, especially Mums. But nowadays Ladies would love to hang out with friends anytime so they prefare to live independently.

Idependent life is good but for ladies, it opens doors for immoralities. Most student dont go back to their parents home after they finish university, because they are use to the independent life while at Uni.

Guys, would u like to marry a girl living on her own or with families?
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by kabukabu(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2011
Depointer1:

In those days, ladies have some respect when men are proposing them and men would always look for a way of getting a member of the families favour, especially Mums. But nowadays Ladies would love to hang out with friends anytime so they prefare to live independently.

Idependent life is good but for ladies, it opens doors for immoralities. Most student dont go back to their parents home after they finish university, because they are use to the independent life while at Uni.

Da heck
What planet do you live on?You probably come from a very remote village, where grown women live with their families, I put it like this If she has graduated and is working full time, she should live on her own, If she is still with her parents past her late twenties, thats a sign that she probably will find it hard to adjust to living independently grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by r231(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2011
you must be living in dark ages grin grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by omega25red(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2011
kabukabu:

Da heck
What planet do you live on?You probably come from a very remote village, where grown women live with their families,
grin grin grin this made my day

Da heck grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by tellwisdom: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2011

Which door are you talking about??, Your TOILET DOOR??, All those gurls wey u dey YANSCH up and down, get independent before dem begin yansch u??
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by Goldieluks: 4:30am On Sep 09, 2011
to me,living with family is more preferable because you don't get to feel lonely,
and too desperate to hook up,at least you got your family around you,for emotional support,
Although most families can be very pressurising,which is a natural phenomena sometimes,especially in the African settings.
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by MrsChima1(f): 5:04am On Sep 09, 2011
If she can afford her own place and take care self why can't she live alone? Living with family isn't all that so why would a person want to share a house with a bunch of mofos when they don't have to?
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by Goldieluks: 5:08am On Sep 09, 2011
so her family are mofos??smh^^ shocked shocked
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by MrsChima1(f): 5:42am On Sep 09, 2011
And everybody else.
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by Goldieluks: 5:46am On Sep 09, 2011
OK,good on your thoughts.
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by bagodin(m): 6:01am On Sep 09, 2011
@Mrs_Chima u must av bin on ur own since age 10^^^.on ur view.
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 09, 2011
Some ladies are living with their families but they are still very much independent. Infact they are the one who handle all the expenses.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Imma live with my mom till I get married. undecided undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by MrsChima1(f): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2011
bagodin:

@Mrs_Chima u must av bin on your own since age 10^^^.on your view.

When I became an adult and start making my own money I was able to live on my own without staying with parents and families.  I have been living on my own every since until I got married and now sharing a house with my husband. wink

Again for those who are able to and can afford it should live on their own.  Unless of course parents are old and you are their caretaker.
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by dipxy004(m): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2011
rokiatu:

Some ladies are living with their families but they are still very much independent. Infact they are the one who handle all the expensive.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Imma live with my mom till I get married. undecided undecided

u forgot to add , and handle all the expenses
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 09, 2011
Independence for a single lady is a good thing! Why the heck not? I dont understand why it would lead to "immortalites." Independence IS responsibility. And the freedom it gives will help a person grow. How each person deals with it is in their character already.
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 09, 2011
@Dipx, thanks. smiley
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by nassiwa: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2011
It is OK for a single lady to live alone and i dont see anything immoral with it .
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by MrsChima1(f): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2011
I enjoyed my independence and privacy living alone. wink
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 09, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I enjoyed my independence and privacy living alone. wink

As I do now cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by ice234: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2011
How does this discussion affect the person
Re: Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2011
I have my own personal house close to my parents. I stay there when I want to rest or have my freedom. I go to my parents house when I feel lonely, sick and don't really have the time to cook. So I go looking for b.reast to s.uck. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen / Listen!!! 4 Things To Consider Before Starting A Distance Relationship / Should I Compromise? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.