Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Anybody Using Mtn Or Glo Gprs To Browse, How Has It Been? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anybody Using Mtn Or Glo Gprs To Browse, How Has It Been? (879 Views)

Unlimited Browsing On Android And Pc Using MTN Sim / Is Anybody Using Drupal Commerce / Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Using Mtn Or Glo Gprs To Browse, How Has It Been? by Efiko(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2007
Hello,

Pls help as per the above subject matter
I'm considering suscribing for an MTN GPRS with initial cost of 30k &
monthly fee of 13.5k

Your candid response will be appreciated

Thanks
Re: Anybody Using Mtn Or Glo Gprs To Browse, How Has It Been? by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2007
why not go for broad band ? you'll get better speed that what mtn is going to give.
Re: Anybody Using Mtn Or Glo Gprs To Browse, How Has It Been? by yinkasly(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2007
Hey Efiko,
i sujest you go for the MTN, because it has its own advantage.
You can use it anywhere in Nigeria, Unlike the other networks.
Also, the Connection is faster.

Its good
Re: Anybody Using Mtn Or Glo Gprs To Browse, How Has It Been? by skima(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2007
@yinkasly

have used the MTN gprs b4? cos i enquire abt it frm some ppl i was told its damn slow. so i think going for an ISP in the location where u need it will solve the prob. I'd wanted to use this kinda nationwide stuff but since i heard dat i changed my mind.

Linkserve is also nationwide and the prices are also good. but i neva tried it.

I am using celtel to browse on my phone, when i got to ilorin i couldnt browse but immediated i got to ogbomoso i was able. Just didnt know wat the heck dat was.
Re: Anybody Using Mtn Or Glo Gprs To Browse, How Has It Been? by smartsoft(m): 4:03am On Sep 07, 2007
Yinkasly so you finally joined this forum little wonder you sent me an offline of a web link, this Uche your friend. lol
hey my friend why not go for broadband and don't take that advice from yinkasly. Yinkasly himself his not using MTN to browse, i know him to use Starcomms.

So go for broad band brother it is the best man !
@skima that thing wey i call you for, e no work oo
Re: Anybody Using Mtn Or Glo Gprs To Browse, How Has It Been? by skima(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2007
@smartsoft

means i have to come ur end ooo. atleast to see u first time this year!

grin
Re: Anybody Using Mtn Or Glo Gprs To Browse, How Has It Been? by yinkasly(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2007
smartsoft:

Yinkasly so you finally joined this forum little wonder you sent me an offline of a web link, this Uche your friend. lol
hey my friend why not go for broadband and don't take that advice from yinkasly. Yinkasly himself his not using MTN to browse, i know him to use Starcomms.

So go for broad band brother it is the best man !
@skima that thing wey i call you for, e no work oo

Mo sorry for you seriously,
Now am using three different connection and the slowest of all is Starcomms, i have abandoned it for MTN Internet line. Though its not the best but its beter compare to some other network.
And another advantage of MTN is that, It worrks anywhere MTN networks are

Enjoy
Re: Anybody Using Mtn Or Glo Gprs To Browse, How Has It Been? by smartsoft(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2007
when are you coming skima ? come today saturday  now
i here you Yinka

(1) (Reply)

Let's Learn Something: Website Optimization / Make Money With Adsense / Urgently Needed Please, How Do I Know How Many Hits A Site Gets Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.