Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Food Processing - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Processing (1488 Views)

potato chips frying line--food processing machine supplier / Investors Rquire For A Food Processing Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Processing by Aluframes: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2011
We fabricate food processing Machines in our factory located here in lagos, any one has any idea how we can market our products? we have a full set of garri processing machines and other food processing machines.
Re: Food Processing by PROJECT: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2011
send me ur email
Re: Food Processing by Aluframes: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2011
aluframes_nig@yahoo.com
Re: Food Processing by kunlekunle: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2011
[b]We fabricate food processing Machines in our factory located here in lagos, any one has any idea how we can market our products? we have a full set of garri processing machines and other food processing machines.
[/b] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

kindly send your cassava processing machinery's price list to
canonbj66@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Food Processing by monopolist: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2011
Please send me the[b] pix and price[/b] of your Garri Processing Machines

Thank You

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Food Processing by Aluframes: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
Kunle we tried sending you a response on the email address you left here, please check to make sure the address is correct because the mail dont seem to be delivering. Thanks for inquiring though.
Re: Food Processing by Aluframes: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
Monopolist, Thanks for inquiring, we have sent you a mail.
Re: Food Processing by kunlekunle: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2011
aluframe

the mail is canonbj66@gmail.com
Re: Food Processing by okine4real: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2013
am disappointed at your level of doing business. How would you be marketing products and your phone no is not on the thread? Are you a scam or what? i came to the thread because i need machines used for processing garri, but i could not find your phone no.... Do not you know that millions of people come to Nairaland and seek information? Since you do not have your phone no here, how do you expect people to reach you, its not everybody that has the time to put replys here, they just want to call you and know there faith. I need information on your garri processing machines.... mine phone no is 07087776267, email is okine4real@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nutrient Rich Soybean Flour / Free Training On Cake And Events Decoration In Ibadan / See The 'gold' I Got For Free Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.