Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

New G Group For All To Share Ideas - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / New G Group For All To Share Ideas (1669 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New G Group For All To Share Ideas by Lov4sat(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2011
@all

I just create a new G- group that will accommodate any member that is willing to share ideas with fellow member irrespective of their levels in the field of satellite TV installation and techniques should join us at http://groups.google.com/group/satech-group?msg=new&lnk=gcis.
Even if you are a pay tv spy no problem because we are not going to discuss hacking but research
Thank you
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by GeorgeD1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2011
lov4sat,

well done. i think others should copy from your example.
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by Dlee1(m): 3:56am On Sep 10, 2011
Lov4sat:

@all

I just create a new G- group that will accommodate any member that is willing to share ideas with fellow member irrespective of their levels in the field of satellite TV installation and techniques should join us at http://groups.google.com/group/satech-group?msg=new&lnk=gcis.
Even if you are a pay tv spy no problem because we are not going to discuss hacking but research
Thank you
@ Lov4sat, if I may ask, is this thread you created not serving the same purpose as free to air satellite tv general thread? As you claimmed that it is not for discussing of hacking of paytv but research, well, I see no difference between this thread and free to air satellite tv general thread and if no difference then why did you creat the thread? I suggest that you create another thread for another topic that is treating another issue because free to air satellite tv general thread will always dominate. Remember, I'm just saying my mind. I don't have anything against you and I will never anything against anybody on this forum.

other issue because free to air satellite tv general thread will always dominate. Remember, I'm just saying my mind. I don't have anything against you and I will never anything against anybody on this forum.
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by freshp(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2011
well said. . .
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by vicyear4us(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2011
grin[b]MR d.lee you talk well[/b]
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by twinskenny(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2011
George_D:

lov4sat,

well done. i think others should copy from your example.

well done? come on G u shudnt support dat
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by freshp(m): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2011
twinskenny:

Agreed
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by GeorgeD1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
twinskenny:

twinskenny,
if you think about, its a free world so anybody that wants to form a group should be
encouraged to do so. just my perspective.
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by sambass(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
Good talk oga george
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by Lov4sat(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2011
I am on a research mission reverting with result
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2011
G group? Wow! Anybody can belong? Lov enroll meooooooo!
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by twinstaiye(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2011
Anybody can form any group, I however refutes it here that any group so form has nothing to do with Nairaland. Whatever you discuss in your group has no affiliates with Nairaland FTA Board.
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by sambass(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
@twinstaiye i said it dat u are bias wot of olofofo group.
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by twinstaiye(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2011
@sambass, call me what you like, I had been with this forum since 2006, yourself must be the first to see me as being biased, it won't deter me from doing my job. I repeat here again, nairaland had no affiliations with any google groups, whatever that is discussed there does no reference with Nairaland.
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by titipexy: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2011
twinstaiye:

@sambass, call me what you like, I had been with this forum since 2006, yourself must be the first to see me as being biased, it won't deter me from doing my job. I repeat here again, nairaland had no affiliations with any google groups, whatever that is discussed there does no reference with Nairaland.
u think you are 50% biased
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by titipexy: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2011
;d :d
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by agitator: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2011
sambass:

@twinstaiye i said it dat u are bias wot of olofofo group.
sambass, what you see below is called a disclaimer

twinstaiye:

Anybody can form any group, I however refutes it here that any group so form has nothing to do with Nairaland. Whatever you discuss in your group has no affiliates with Nairaland FTA Board.

What this implies is that the the group is not in any way affiliated, associated, etc to nairaland. So, whatever anybody does is at their own risk. simple. wink wink wink wink
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by twinskenny(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2011
@Sambass

it highly disrespectful of you talking to our moderator like that, what d u understand by tribalism? well i just checked your profile and the number of post you have has said it all! read from season one to five you understand the main brain of this forum, people who research daily to make fta worthwhile, you just came in yesterday and started calling your elders name, for watever group the moderator has spoken! your group is by no means affiliated with this forum. period
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
@ sambas
you should understand that twins is doing his job. This place is for for sharing knowledge by people who have something to offer and not for knowing who is bias or not. Imagin me talking to twins anyhow. We should learn how to encourage people and not to discourage. We in this country need to renew our minds for excellence in speech and thinking. I have been to so many forums and see the difference. We are the ones to take this forum to a high standard like others. Remember that we are the ones that made this country what it is today and today we all are living in it. Let it not be the same with nairaland. This is our forum lets handle it with care by adhering to the rule and it regulations. Les nun be disobedient. Viva fta on nairaland (NG)
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by Eltonluigi(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
If this new G group is a Parody group;then i'm on it!
Re: New G Group For All To Share Ideas by gadotor(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2011
l think all is well.moreover this is a free world,all the best.thank you

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Working Free On Liberty Star / Starsat Receivers Thread /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.