Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Alitalia Or Luthansa - Which Appreciates You More? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alitalia Or Luthansa - Which Appreciates You More? (1176 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alitalia Or Luthansa - Which Appreciates You More? by Theblessed(f): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2011
[size=16pt]'The taste of the pudding is in it's eating, they say', can anyone tell me as I'd never eating these two puddings, how tasteful they are, and why?

You see, I'm planning to travel soon and I'm considering these two flights - Luthansa or Alitalia to Africa (don't suggest any other flights. pls!).

In terms of security, safety and hospitality and considering that, nothing is 100% accurate or safe -  what's your experience with them?

Don't mind how long the journey took, so far as we arrive safe and well that's my concern please, help if you can!

[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Application Period / .. / Medview Lands At Enugu International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.