Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Star Millionaire Game Show Is A Fraud - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Star Millionaire Game Show Is A Fraud (1430 Views)

The Money Drop TV Game Show Debuts In Nigeria / Guinness 'Friend Or Foe' Game Show / The Lagos Lottery Game Show & Live Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Millionaire Game Show Is A Fraud by Kennyblues(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
I have been watching Star Game Show anchored by Gbenga Adeyinka the 1st on NTA, AIT, Silverbird and other stations. Its a lovely game show seeing Star customers winning millions of Naira by participating in the game show. Often times I will always encourage myself that if I could but have the opportunity of appearing on the game show, I would win the ultimate price which N1M.

However my aspiration to playing on the game show could not materialize having sent several sms to required codes. One day as I was watching I saw a friend playing the game show and eventually won N1M. I picked my phone and congratulated him immediately but his response could not be said of someone who was just made a millionaire by playing the game. So I visited him and he explain his ordeal.

My friend told me he never sent any sms to whatever code that everything was arranged internally; a colleague's wife works there. The colleague my friends information to his wife and he was immediately called upon to come for the game show. For participating in the game show, he was giving N20,000 to cover his transport and inconvenience. My friend got to the final stage and won N1M. However a deal had been struck with the insiders on sharing formula which is 70/30 basis (insiders 70 and my friend 30).

What is this country turning to? The only language that is acceptable is corruption

(1) (Reply)

Movie Script. / The Walking Dead Season 3 Trailer / Evil Agenda - PART 1 & 2 Nigerian Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.